Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw someone almost blinded Ansarifard by pushing his birthday cake in his face, apparently the cake had an object in it. Time to kick out some kids from TM. First Skocic and Hashemian must leave can’t maintain discipline and authority, followed by Gholizadeh, Hajsafi, Torabi, Mohammadi, Gholami, and Beyranvand(he plays too much). This’s F national team not your friends house, reminds me of when TM players were watching Barca vs Madrid cheering for same players they were going to face in World Cup smh
    Last edited by 026121; 03-28-2022, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
      Just saw someone almost blinded Ansarifard by pushing his birthday cake in his face, apparently the cake had an object in it. Time to kick out some kids from TM. First Skocic and Hashemian must leave can’t maintain discipline and authority, followed by Gholizadeh, Hajsafi, Torabi, Mohammadi, Gholami, and Beyranvand(he plays too much). This’s F national team not your friends house, reminds me of when TM players were watching Barca vs Madrid cheering for same players they were going to face in World Cup smh
      Whole idea of sticking people's face in the cake in TM has been around forever. It has also happened under CQ's reign.

Comment

It is getting to the point were people are saying "I have a backache, Skocic must go" or "I failed my chemistry test, Skocic must go". I love this. The incident highlighted above happened during CQ, the great disciplinarian era" but it is used to show that Skocic can't maintain dsicipline and must go!!!

It is raining outside, Skocic must go. Oh and its windy too. Take Hashemian with you.

Comment

Its probably good to have a litle goofy member in the squad lightening up the mood on long travels, as long as he performs and dont go angoshting people.. its very good.

And also, woow cant believe i just read cutting beira.. love pfdc site but i have a feeling one of these days i will come home after a stressy day and just log in to se if there is a good news about team melli, and either I will read that IFF got us banned or some comment like lets throw out beiranvand will lead to that my brain just gives up and i will get a stroke..

So if you se a weird response to a comment like "lets cut beira from the team" or "iff just got us banned"

If you se a post from me looking like:

"I dont agree because alkkhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..."

Well, its just me having a stroke from reading another of these comments and its my head dropping on the keyboard that make the letters go as they go.. somehow my head also bumbed and made the post reply submit to the site.
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
            Whole idea of sticking people's face in the cake in TM has been around forever. It has also happened under CQ's reign.
            its a childish & rather retarded tradition still..! The whole idea is to do it with primarily a whip cream pie ..! Not these thick ass cakes with all sorts of harmful to eyes shitt in it ..!:/

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Nations League is going to destroy friendlies!

CONMEBOL will also be particiapting in Natoinls League, so CAF, AFC and CONCACAF will basically get no friendlies with any decent teams.
              As I've said before international football is being destroyed.
              All efforts are being channelled to only help the top 20 clubs. The rest can go to hell as far as financiers and tv execs care.
              This would be great for us actually. AFC getting in on the Nations League would mean that we can actually get decent friendlies instead of playing against the same 3 teams.
              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                This would be great for us actually. AFC getting in on the Nations League would mean that we can actually get decent friendlies instead of playing against the same 3 teams.
                AFC will not be part of it. Friendlies with UEFA will become very rare.

Comment

AFC and CAF should look into setting up their own version.

Sure the not as many as top teams, but would be nice to see the top 5 Asian sides have more options to play against.

Playing the likes of Senegal, Morocco, etc... Is much better than playing Uzbekistan and Syria for the 15th time in 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                    Its probably good to have a litle goofy member in the squad lightening up the mood on long travels, as long as he performs and dont go angoshting people.. its very good.
                    So if you se a weird response to a comment like "lets cut beira from the team" or "iff just got us banned"

If you se a post from me looking like:

"I dont agree because alkkhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss..."
                    Well, its just me having a stroke from reading another of these comments and its my head dropping on the keyboard that make the letters go as they go.. somehow my head also bumbed and made the post reply submit to the site.
                    Lmao okay maybe I went too far, but he’s about to turn 30 he needs to be a leader instead he’s always playing games with Sardar and the other players. I just don’t like how the players hangout in different groups it’s not good for unity someone needs to take charge I don’t see a leader right now in TM.

Comment

Hence why we need to get in on those Japanese sponsored tournaments. Even creating an AFC East v West type thing would be a dandy for us. Open it with invites to other confederations.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        AFC and CAF should look into setting up their own version.

Sure the not as many as top teams, but would be nice to see the top 5 Asian sides have more options to play against.

Playing the likes of Senegal, Morocco, etc... Is much better than playing Uzbekistan and Syria for the 15th time in 2 years.
                        Sounds great until we face conditions in CAF that make IFF and AFC seem swiss run.

Comment

Omid Ebrahimi Interview: I'll do my best to make it to WC. Cheghadar in pesare goleh

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/248...A9%D8%A7%D9%BE

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                            Omid Ebrahimi Interview: I'll do my best to make it to WC. Cheghadar in pesare goleh

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/248...A9%D8%A7%D9%BE
                            yet sko calls up kamal. I mean really how does it make sense? He refuses to even play kamal so clearly he doesnt rate him that highly.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              yet sko calls up kamal. I mean really how does it make sense? He refuses to even play kamal so clearly he doesnt rate him that highly.
                              Yeap my concern too.I dono how that works but i just don't the idea of inviting kamal when omid is on fire. I also don't get ehsan.

Honestly i think its enough of criticsing skocic. How come people have totally stopped criticising IFF for their shit management?? have we actually planned any camps and some decent friendlies? I think its time to stop this and support the teammelli staff and players.

Do people actually know how many friendlies South korea had in last 3 months? and how many friendlies did we have? Or even iraq! They had friendleis and we didn't !

The iranian media should focus on these kind of stuff not BS rumors that who will be our next manager OVER one loss lol

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                Yeap my concern too.I dono how that works but i just don't the idea of inviting kamal when omid is on fire. I also don't get ehsan.

Honestly i think its enough of criticsing skocic. How come people have totally stopped criticising IFF for their shit management?? have we actually planned any camps and some decent friendlies? I think its time to stop this and support the teammelli staff and players.

Do people actually know how many friendlies South korea had in last 3 months? and how many friendlies did we have? Or even iraq! They had friendleis and we didn't !

The iranian media should focus on these kind of stuff not BS rumors that who will be our next manager OVER one loss lol
                                I think for the ones of us who are rooting for a coach change it is just wishful thinking with IFF running the show, these bunch of inept guys cant even pen an error free official letter forget trying to look for, assess and appoint an experienced coach within a few weeks. It is not going to happen.

By Friday we will at least know who would be in our WC group, then we can whinge & mourn even more

Comment

Working...
                                X