Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He did relatively well for 45 mins and if the idiot has picked a side where Gholami is the next best option, then I'm not surprised that Shoja was risked. Seriously, they should have a 45 minute player cam of Gholami and his positioning and involvement up to cheer up the Ukranian people, what an embarrasement.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
      I have had Covid & even after recovery it does cause one to be fatigued & tired. Not sure its a good idea to play these players who just recovered from covid to play the whole game, including Taremi.
      I don’t think its a good idea either. But I am sure he will start Taremi. He is that desperate. Especially since he struggled so much against Lebanon without Taremi last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
        According to Varzesh3, Taremi will join TM camp in Mashhad tomorrow. His latest test was negative.
        Go TM!
        https://www.varzesh3.com/news/181676...-تیم-ملی

Good news but we really needed him against Korea not Lebanon.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
          Shoja Khalilzadeh

His selection as RB against Korea was a surprize and a risk that did not end well for him, coach and for TM. He was struggling after 20 minutes and unable to continue after 40 minutes.

Was he fit for the game?

He was recovering from an injury during last game in Qatar (Al Rayyan) before joining TM in Korea.

Shoja at extreme right.

He was there but practiced alone and went on through medical work under the supervision of medical staff.

In the end whoever made that decision that he is fit and healthy to play made a big and costly mistake.

March 20
          khalilzada's questionable condition for South Korea game.

وضعیت مبهم خلیل زاده برای دیدار با کره جنوبی

مدافع تیم ملی فوتبال همچنان دور از تمرینات گروهی است.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، شجاع خلیل زاده که با وجود مصدومیت به اردوی تیم ملی برای دو مسابقه با کره جنوبی و لبنان دعوت شده، این روزها کنار بازیکنان حضور دارد.
          خلیل زاده در تمرین امروز کنار بازیکنان دیگر بود اما در تمرینات شرکت نداشت و زیر نظر کادر پزشکی کارهای درمانی خود را پشت سر گذاشت.
          این مدافع باتجربه که یار فیکس ایران در بازی های گذشته تیم ملی بوده، در تمرین امروز به دلیل آسیب دیدگی حضور نداشت تا نگرانی هایی درباره وضعیتش پیش بیاید. او زیر نظر کادر پزشکی در تلاش است تا بتواند به بازی روز پنج شنبه برسد اما اگر این اتفاق نیفتد، خلیل زاده از مسابقه با لبنان کنار ملی پوشان خواهد بود.

I was wondering what was wrong with him as he didnt get a knock in the game. Seem to be throwing up at one stage i thought. Not sure how unfit one has to be to be out of it by 20 - 30 mins. Maybe he was sick as well. Will he be fit for the Lebanon game?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            I don’t think its a good idea either. But I am sure he will start Taremi. He is that desperate. Especially since he struggled so much against Lebanon without Taremi last time.
            The pressure he is under now by fans and media means he will consider scrapping the experimenting. We killed his wiggle room to test players in a meaningless match. Hope Skocic does what's best for his team long term and ignores the arm chair coaches who have asked for his resignation before he even coached a single match!

In Skocic we trust! Go TM Go!

BTW here's a thought. What if Skocic takes us to round 2...would you guys change your tune? Would you ask for a statue to be built in his honour. Crazier stuff has happened in football.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
              BTW here's a thought. What if Skocic takes us to round 2...would you guys change your tune? Would you ask for a statue to be built in his honour. Crazier stuff has happened in football.

With the way we played against Korea and how Skocic set up the team, we will exit with 0 points. Stop dreaming.

Comment

Hope Skocic does what's best for his team long term and ignores the arm chair coaches who have asked for his resignation before he even coached a single match!
                The best thing for Skocic to do now is try to get a positive result from Lebanon game and then resign. Its best for what’s left of his reputation and most important, best for Team Melli.

دراگان_اسکوچیچ_استعفا#

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  With the way we played against Korea and how Skocic set up the team, we will exit with 0 points. Stop dreaming.
                  Zero point is bad enough but losing all games heavily is also on the card. I say this because i am seeing how the defensive setup is going from bad to worst, teams with good movement and finishers will score easily on us, its a real worry.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    So you mean all those legionnaire starters can't have an impact? No fsith in our boys? You folks really need to realize that in sports you dont win them all...its what you do after a loss that counts just as much as winning. I'll keep hoping

In Skocic we believe. GO TM GO!

Just food for thought. We really need to learn from Team Canada fans and media on how to handle a loss. They are in same position as us and lost due to bone headed red cars v Costa Rica. Look how media and fans are rallying the troops opposed to us calling for heads.

Comment

So you mean all those legionnaire starters can't have an impact? No fsith in our boys? You folks really need to realize that in sports you dont win them all...its what you do after a loss that counts just as much as winning. I'll keep hoping
                      In Skocic we believe. GO TM GO!
                      Just food for thought. We really need to learn from Team Canada fans and media on how to handle a loss. They are in same position as us and lost due to bone headed red cars v Costa Rica. Look how media and fans are rallying the troops opposed to us calling for heads.
                      But our defensive players were all there. That's where the worry is. Also i think you are missing the point, its not the one loss that we are worried about but the fact that we have seen enough from this coach to be worried.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                        But our defensive players were all there. That's were the worry is. Also i think you are missing the point, its not the one loss that we are worried about but the fact that we have seen enough from this coach to be worried.
                        Defensively we have been pretty sound this far. 1 goal was clearly Abedzadeh sooti. The other goal completely agree. But Shoja went down and things turned. We also have a possibility of PAG returning not to mention with Ezatollahi and Ghodos a better transition game from D to F in midfield. Lots of factors to consider. Lots of time to improve. Not enough time to kill everything and revamp by starting fresh.

These are the card we are dealt with. No one wanted this job. Heck once CQ abandoned us if a big name coach came and said ya I want this job I'd be all for it. No one in their right mind would coach a team that scraps its WC qualifying coach with 1 defeat after qualifying.

You guys forget 98...we qualify, replaced Ivic with Viera and then Viera with Talebi...a clueless coach took us to WC98 with abysmal preparations. Firing Skocic now is history repeating itself...let's not make the same mistakes.

Comment

Lol comparing coaches by comparing one result vs another team is just crazy. Specially when it is different eras and players
                          Well Di Matteo won CHL with Chelsea. Something Mourinho, Hiddink, Ancelotti, Conte and other Great managers couldnt do with Chelsea. So he must be better than all of Them

I live you guys football passion, the football knowledge is unfortunately lacking.

I have concerns like many others. But I cant see what any coach Can change in 8 months. You have to understand that it wont change much. You Think a New foreign coach knows about IPL players such Az Hardani? They know Azmoun, Taremi and Jahanbakhsh, thats it. He wont watch 10000 hours of IPL matches. He Will get recommended which players to Pick, or he Will go with the exact Same squad as Skocic, because he wants experienced players who know eachother and have worked together.
                          You guys really Think players like Hajsafi Will be droppes?? This is crazy. The New coach Will be told that Hajsafi is the most experienced player and one of the leaders in the dressing room who has the other players respect, and therefore invite him immediatly. Therefore the squad Will be exactly the same.

What a New coach may do, is changing the tactics a bit. Probably he Will play more defensively, as that is the easier thing to do, and what most teams do, when they havnt had time to work on other tactics. And you cant build New tactics without proper camps and friendlies. Even Pep cant do that. So it Will be parking the bus, which seems to annoy you guys anyway.

Worst case scenario we Will end up with a iranian coach who is biased as fukk.
                          Please consider these things and thing about it logically and not emotionally

Comment

Originally posted by Kian H View Post
                            Lol comparing coaches by comparing one result vs another team is just crazy. Specially when it is different eras and players
                            Well Di Matteo won CHL with Chelsea. Something Mourinho, Hiddink, Ancelotti, Conte and other Great managers couldnt do with Chelsea. So he must be better than all of Them

I live you guys football passion, the football knowledge is unfortunately lacking.

I have concerns like many others. But I cant see what any coach Can change in 8 months. You have to understand that it wont change much. You Think a New foreign coach knows about IPL players such Az Hardani? They know Azmoun, Taremi and Jahanbakhsh, thats it. He wont watch 10000 hours of IPL matches. He Will get recommended which players to Pick, or he Will go with the exact Same squad as Skocic, because he wants experienced players who know eachother and have worked together.
                            You guys really Think players like Hajsafi Will be droppes?? This is crazy. The New coach Will be told that Hajsafi is the most experienced player and one of the leaders in the dressing room who has the other players respect, and therefore invite him immediatly. Therefore the squad Will be exactly the same.

What a New coach may do, is changing the tactics a bit. Probably he Will play more defensively, as that is the easier thing to do, and what most teams do, when they havnt had time to work on other tactics. And you cant build New tactics without proper camps and friendlies. Even Pep cant do that. So it Will be parking the bus, which seems to annoy you guys anyway.

Worst case scenario we Will end up with a iranian coach who is biased as fukk.
                            Please consider these things and thing about it logically and not emotionally
                            WC 98 all over again. Talebi came in and well...luckily the players we had fought tooth and nail.

Comment

Comment

Samen’s pitch is excellent despite every day use in Mashhad. Meanwhile no one is even allowed to look at the pitch at Imam Reza stadium.

Comment

Working...
                                X