This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skocic is basically branko but with less hashieh lmao

Assuming we get a decent group and don't pull a mirzapour, I can see us getting 4-5 points but I just don't see Skocic being sustainable for Team Melli's future growth...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Is that Aref?
      If so, I get he had a bad performance, but let's give him just a bit of mercy. He was on for his first TM game against a side that all action went through him.
      I couldn't care less if it was his first or last game. Garbage ass performance.

That's what they get for not addressing RB position properly amongst others positions. You don't invite Hardani, then why not play Esmaeilifar who's been decent for Sepahan? They got what they deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        I couldn't care less if it was his first or last game. Garbage ass performance.

That's why they get for not addressing RB position properly amongst others positions. You don't invite Hardani, then why not play Esmaeilifar who's been decent for Sepahan? They got what they deserved.
        I don't get why you've become so petty.

Comment

The creator of the Skocic appreciation thread has lost all hope with 1 loss after we qualified handedly for WC.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I suggest you watch it with the insults, Sajjad. Mesle adam harf bezan.

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
            The creator of the Skocic appreciation thread has lost all hope with 1 loss after we qualified handedly for WC.
            Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Yeah, that's what happens when you buy into personal politics and do not set forth a list based on the principles of meritocracy.

Comment

Oh, and by the way, Leicester Jan, congrats on the Korea win! I know this is the result you were hoping for.

PFDC has always welcomed other NT fans to the board, and I am happy we have another Korean NT fan to share the Korean NT perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                I suggest you watch it with the insults, Sajjad. Mesle adam harf bezan.

Yeah, that's what happens when you buy into personal politics and do not set forth a list based on the principles of meritocracy.
                How am I insulting you? I'm basically saying you've become spiteful to TM.

Comment

How am I insulting you? I'm basically saying you've become spiteful to TM.
                  I don't think he really knows what the phrase "why you've become so petty?" really means and takes it as an insult... It's not really an insult. Nonetheless, I understand his frustration. When, as a fan, you can clearly see something that the coach doesn't, really raises one's blood pressure. Now, CQ did also have some questionable player selections, remember when he picked Cheshmi for the 2018 WC squad and the forum almost imploded?

Comment

Originally posted by kianstarwars View Post
                    A long wining streak ended against a a worthy opponent yesterday. Our performance definitely was not as good as we expected. In my humble opinion, as a team we lacked a tactic to tie the game. Our team didn't enter the game to win. We always hope that one, two, or three specific players will rescue us with individual performance. This is the only tactic we habitually employ. This strategy ("tactic") can never be sustainable. In summary, we lack a tactic - as a team. Alleviation can come, if any, in a very distant future since we are so behind the pack.
                    If you look at the POLL thread, most people on this forum didn't believe that we are going to win this match. So I don't understand why some people thought we had a chance? With 5 players being absent and playing an away match in front of 60.000 fans and with Sardar not being in form, there wasn't even a 10% chance fo a win. Nevertheless, I am glad that even with this line up we were able to create chances. Manesh's miss was a big shock.

Comment

we need egypt to lose to senegal, cq to get sacked, and cq to get hired. this is our only hope to escape the group stage.

Comment

Let's get back to civility doostan. No reason to take it so hard. Of course sarcasm is allowed on the forum AND sometimes it could be more stinging than open hostility. At the end, we only have each other as Iranians and humans. As I said before, Leicester City jaan had legitimate grievances yet I don't agree with his overall reaction. He has a right to his opinion, I have a right to mine, others have a right to theirs as long as we all stay within the forum guidelines.

Go TM!

Comment

Estili defended Skocic and said this is not the time for "khodzani" (self destruction). He denied all the rumors and said that federation is behind Skocic and TM. The only good news in what he said was that all the PCR tests of TM players and staff in Mashhad were negative.

I am just reporting.

Go TM!

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/11551/%D8%A7...86%DB%8C%D9%85

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
                            we need egypt to lose to senegal, cq to get sacked, and cq to get hired. this is our only hope to escape the group stage.
                            CQ kabir. Don’t be too sure about Egypt losing to Senegal.
                            Emshab momkene CQ yaghe Aliou Cisse ra begire.

But i agree that he would be our best option.
                            However there are MANY others who would give us a better chance than Skocic.

First things first, fire Skocic before we lose anymore time.
                            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Barati
                              IFF board member and Legal adviser in charge of IFF/FIFA compliance file.

Comment

Who can start a funding page for Jardim?

World Class Coach lets get him in ASAP!

Comment

Working...
                                X