Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alireza Jahan bakhsh has arrived in Iran and will soon join TM's camp in Mashad.
    Mehdi Taremi also has a flight ticket to Iran for Sunday,
    but there are uncertain circumstances regarding saman Ghoddous. given that the conditions for leaving England are a bit difficult, it is still unclear if he will be able to get a licence to leave the country.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Is that Macaroni with the possibilty to mix with Fesenjan? Ya Ali!
      Or it might be Nutella?

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
        Alireza Jahan bakhsh has arrived in Iran and will soon join TM's camp in Mashad.
        Mehdi Taremi also has a flight ticket to Iran for Sunday,
        but there are uncertain circumstances regarding saman Ghoddous. given that the conditions for leaving England are a bit difficult, it is still unclear if he will be able to get a licence to leave the country.
        That's very coward to call them for a "friendly" against Lebanon

Comment

He only mentions the players.
          Javad masterclass incoming. Iran 2 - England 0. Iran are the world champions. ))
          Last edited by The; 03-25-2022, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
            Whats your opinion? Keeping Skocic? If not who would you consider?
            I have expressed my opinion few times
            He was best available coach in Iran to accept the job. Other cowards had excuses.
            If Iran has money to hire a world class coach I am for it otherwise he should stay.

__________________________________________________ ___________

Iranian crude Oil production, Feb 2022, 25 years trend and forecast 2025

Edit
            Last edited by St_Mark; 03-25-2022, 05:17 AM.

Comment

Leonardo Jardim rumour …

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Is that Aref?
                      If so, I get he had a bad performance, but let's give him just a bit of mercy. He was on for his first TM game against a side that all action went through him.

Comment

I believe everything is what you make of it, and that its from failure we grow in all aspects of life. So I hope TM uses this defeat to evolve. (including abedz handeling this to not be to hars on himself and instead analyze and be better in the future)

This might be more important than what pot we end up in since if we play poor, it doesnt matter and all teams are great at world cup, but if we play good it doesnt matter in that way eather Just look at montenegro and what sweden has done last years.

Hope iff keeps faith in dragan (offcource carvahal would be a dream) and now understand the meanings of preparations so we dont end up as 8-0ers.

this might be something that can mean a lot for us in nearest future.

Go TM and PFDC
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Keshwardoost jaan, one of our greatest poets, Roodaki, has a poem that says "Har keh naamokht az gozashteh roozegaar, neez naamoozad zeh heech amoozegar" that means: the one who does not learn from passing of time, will also not learn from any teacher.

I hope you are right and IFF and Skocic will get it together for WC yet I have learned from decades of IR/IFF to know better. I love to be proven wrong. We had an eight year period of CQ who basically ran the IFF. I remember an interview by a former GC of IFF Nabi during 2014 WC who was saying how CQ did everything when the two of them went to Brazil to pick the camp. Hope is a combination of confidence and desire. We had confidence in CQ that he would give it his 100% day in day out and desired that TM would succeed. I have little confidence in Skocic's ability to give it his 100% and go to the next level as a coach and no confidence in IFF to be competent and ethical and still desire that our TM succeed.

Go TM!

Comment

Speaking of CQ, I hope TM has selected whatever camp Italy booked just like 2018.

Comment

A long wining streak ended against a a worthy opponent yesterday. Our performance definitely was not as good as we expected. In my humble opinion, as a team we lacked a tactic to tie the game. Our team didn't enter the game to win. We always hope that one, two, or three specific players will rescue us with individual performance. This is the only tactic we habitually employ. This strategy ("tactic") can never be sustainable. In summary, we lack a tactic - as a team. Alleviation can come, if any, in a very distant future since we are so behind the pack.

Comment

Originally posted by kianstarwars View Post
                                A long wining streak ended against a a worthy opponent yesterday. Our performance definitely was not as good as we expected. In my humble opinion, as a team we lacked a tactic to tie the game. Our team didn't enter the game to win. We always hope that one, two, or three specific players will rescue us with individual performance. This is the only tactic we habitually employ. This strategy ("tactic") can never be sustainable. In summary, we lack a tactic - as a team. Alleviation can come, if any, in a very distant future since we are so behind the pack.
                                The problem with Skocic I have is he doesn't have the right player selection and strategy in mind and relies pretty much on our legionnaires to make a difference. That is the wrong kind of thinking Legionnaires will only get you so far, he reminds me a lot of Branco who also had a poor player selection and relied too much on our legionnaires and Ali Daei in the world cup. If you guys remember this led to Branco's downfall. What we need now is a CQ type of coach/tactician who isn't afraid of taking risks and actually arranging decent international friendlies for our team instead of playing Qatar, Syria and Lebanon all the time. Our players need a lot of experience playing against tougher international foreign teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X