This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
    Had a dream last nite. We were in WC group with 1 African team , 1 of the Balkan country teams maybe Yugoslavia or Serbia and one other 2nd rated European team. We had 4 points after 2 games and next game was against the African country . Hope this dream comes true looks to be good one
    It definitely can’t come true since there is no more a Yugoslavia…

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
      That’s crazy I had a similar dream once! We had Uruguay, Serbia , Cameroon. We beat Serbia , drew Uruguay, lost to Cameroon last game but still advanced since Uruguay won their other 2 games haha
      Same here for about 1-2 weeks ago I dreamt about Uruguay game where we were leading 2-0, and an africam game I dont remember aswell
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
          They are testing 'positive' as they dont want to travel so far with such minimal preparation and a under camp under skokic...
          At least your conspiracy has some logic maybe they’re mad about changes in IFF. Some guy said IR wants us to lose so South Korea returns our frozen money in their banks, that’s literally someones logic on 24/7 of Manoto and BBC lmao

Comment

Yes and they are mostly mad about that fraud skokic still in charge of the NT and the players are tired of having to carry the team with no support...

Comment

Comment

Lmao Kanaani in the back of the bus picture is great!

Looks like he realy didnt want to take the picture and its like he was thinking maan its to soon, babajan dont take the picture..
                And offcource its written BUS over his head and on the seats aswell..

The cameraman must be realy happy with this picture

Happy he isnt banned for this game, our best defender!
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

LOL i would have assumed kanani would be a front of the bus kind of guy after his recent episode!
                  Last edited by Ghermez Agha; 03-21-2022, 03:03 PM.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    LOL i would have assumed kanani would be a front of the bus kind of after his recent episode!
                    Best picture since Ghaedi hugged Skocic like women you se in warmovies doing the welcome home jumphug on their husbands when they come off the plane from the impossible mission that everybody thought he is not coming back from.

Someone, plz post that pic! 😁
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Lmao Kanaani in the back of the bus picture is great!

Looks like he realy didnt want to take the picture and its like he was thinking maan its to soon, babajan dont take the picture..
                      And offcource its written BUS over his head and on the seats aswell..

The cameraman must be realy happy with this picture

Happy he isnt banned for this game, our best defender!
                      my best guess of what really happened with the bang bus situation..!? :

TM arrives to Lebanon for the earlier WCQ... bucha lebanese/iranian hoes are coming on flirting with TM boys at the airport/near the hotel they were staying? or some place ?
                      Kananni gets the digits from one eager admirer....!
                      later on a small group of kannani close buddies (yazdani being one of them or the only other buddy present) from the TM are gathered in his hotel room ? or somewhere shooting the shit and as usual Bsing, bragging about their closer encounters with the other female kind etc..! for shits and giggles amongst supposed close buddies, kannani decides to dial the digits of the girl and put that leaked convo on Speakerphone so his buddies can hear ...!
                      the POS that Yazdani is, quickly realizes an excellent opportunity to put his iphone on the recorder and secretly records his convo with that irani/iranian lebanese slut ..! off course the idiot kannani unaware of the evil plan of his supposed buddy, tries to make the phone interaction sound even more funny by suggesting to the girl that they hook up in the bus for a quickie ..!!

it either that ☝️

or even more low-life scheme by Yazdani to recruit that broad to pass her digits to hossain and then record their private convo for leaking ...!!?

"Remember the Biggest Beneficiary of Hossain getting possibly Banned from TM and missing from WC was Yazdani .... and he Also was the biggest likely source of the leak from Kannani's perspective..!! " 🤞

the only other somewhat plausible scenario to the 2 above... was that the girl herself planned this scheme and set him up on all on her own.... leaking the tape when realizing that she was gonna be meaning nothing to him but a quick lay and nothing more was to come from the hook up...!! based on how the phone convo between them went down..! or possibly that she was tasked into this whole ordeal by some Lebanese football fan? or other eager Ayrab enemies of TM ... !! after all him missing out from their return tie in iran late in WCQ coulda possibly been a huge help to them possibly gaining a positive result to keep them alive in the qualification playoffs or what not..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                        Best picture since Ghaedi hugged Skocic like women you se in warmovies doing the welcome home jumphug on their husbands when they come off the plane from the impossible mission that everybody thought he is not coming back from.
                        Someone, plz post that pic! 😁

Comment

Who is invited for Taremi, JB and Saman?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Who is invited for Taremi, JB and Saman?

I doubt anyone.
                            I think we had 27 players invited total so 24 will still be there.

Also I think Amiri, Noorafkan and Hajisafi will all start. They’re all left footed utility players who can play any position, even attacking ones. Only Amiri is playing well currently though.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              I doubt anyone.
                              I think we had 27 players invited total so 24 will still be there.

Also I think Amiri, Noorafkan and Hajisafi will all start. They’re all left footed utility players who can play any position, even attacking ones. Only Amiri is playing well currently though.
                              I see.
                              Will probably be this,
                              Abedz
                              Sadegh, Shoja, Kanani, Omid
                              Saeid, Nour
                              Gholi, Allahyar, Amiri
                              Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                                I see.
                                Will probably be this,
                                Abedz
                                Sadegh, Shoja, Kanani, Omid
                                Saeid, Nour
                                Gholi, Allahyar, Amiri
                                Azmoun

Ezatollahi is out (yellow cards accumulated) but not bad. I would rather someone come else in place of Sadegh as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X