This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
    We need to get a PFDC TM coaching staff of nokhodi for tactical purposes, BL for gamesmanship, and webbie for talent recruitment going send me your resumes and I’ll take care of the rest
    Thank you sir, but I'd rather we have a rich guy with a big bag of money for the AFC pieces of garbage too

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
      We need a $hit talker/hype man added to the technical staff.
      That will fall under BL’s wheelhouse
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Key to Bahrain is to score on them early. They fall apart if you do that.
        And be very careful for penalties.
        Exactly right! They will park the bus and play psychological war games.

Once we score early they will break a part. No matter how much "better" their coach says they've gotten.

I wonder if Uncle Saudi will pay off the BFA as they did in 2001 lol. What's sad about this is that Sami Al Jabber admitted this happened. Sami is good friends with Daei. These rich legends don't give a damn about politics.

But my fear is that something like this happens. That means they will come to injure our boys and play as Syria did in the 2018 WCQ'ers. That disgusting shitshow of a match in the mud.

Comment

Dragan Skocic, prepare your team wisely against Bahrain. They've already won the battle by making AFC move Group C matches to Bahrain. We can still win the war.

Prepare your team for the absolute worst case scenarios: conceding first (0-1), having one of our key players injured and taken out of the match, and etc.

Comment

I like to see this(and assuming PouraliGanji, Beiro, Rezaei and Moharrami don't make it due to injuries and covid)

Keepers:

Abedzadeh(Maritimo), Monadi(Saipa), Niazmand(Sepahan)

Defenders:

Kanani(Persepolis), Hosseini(Trabzon),Mohammadi(Gent), Rezaeian(Al-Saliya), Khalilzadeh(Al-Rayan), Ghafouri(Esteghlal), Salmani(Portimonense)

Midfielders:

Hajsafi(Sepahan), Nourollahi(Persepolis), Ezzatollahi(Vejle), Amiri(Persepolis), Jahanbakhsh(Brighton), Karimi(Duhail), Mohebbi(Sepahan), Gholizadeh(Charleroi),Ghoddos(Brentford),

Forward:

Azmoun(Zenit), Taremi(Porto), Ansarifard(AEK), Ghaedi(Esteghlal), Sayyadmanesh(Zorya)

Comment

Hossein Monadi of Saipa has been outstanding keeper this season, he deserves a call, he is 25 and still quite young, it has been a long time since Beiro's early days in Naft that i have seen such a performance from a keeper in IPL.
              Also CAM of Sepahan Yasin Salmani, only 19, has been very good, small sample yet, but so far so good, hopes he keeps it up, as this is the position we suffer badly.

Comment

So Navidkia was starting Hajsafi ahead of Salmani today, he replaced Khalatbari @66 minutes and scored the 2nd goal of Sepahan vs Tractor.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  I like to see this(and assuming PouraliGanji, Beiro, Rezaei and Moharrami don't make it due to injuries and covid)
                  Keepers:
                  Defenders:
                  Kanani(Persepolis), Hosseini(Trabzon),Mohammadi(Gent), Rezaeian(Al-Saliya), Khalilzadeh(Al-Rayan), Ghafouri(Esteghlal), Salmani(Portimonense)
                  Midfielders:
                  Hajsafi(Sepahan), Nourollahi(Persepolis), Ezzatollahi(Vejle), Amiri(Persepolis), Jahanbakhsh(Brighton), Karimi(Duhail), Mohebbi(Sepahan), Gholizadeh(Charleroi),Ghoddos(Brentford),

Forward:

Azmoun(Zenit), Taremi(Porto), Ansarifard(AEK), Ghaedi(Esteghlal), Sayyadmanesh(Zorya)
                  You need at least 4 centre backs. Also Ghafouri and Rezaeian won't be called up.

Abedzadeh, Ghoddos and Jahanbakhsh are struggling to travel to Iran. Madeira is in lockdown and England aren't allowing flights to Iran.
                  golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                    You need at least 4 centre backs. Also Ghafouri and Rezaeian won't be called up.
                    Why they won't be called? Moharrami is injured anyway...

Comment

LOL, calling Hajsafi

Comment

Originally posted by Firooz View Post
                        LOL, calling Hajsafi
                        He will be there, like it or not.

Comment

Wasn’t the TM list supposed to be announced today? I thought to myself the one nice thing about not having CQ anymore is that at least we can see our rosters in a normal/timely manner but it looks like Skocic has followed suit from CQ on that!
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Keepers:

Defenders:

Midfielders:

Forward:

Honest question, what has Ghaedi done to deserve call up over Zahedi?

Comment

Why they won't be called? Moharrami is injured anyway...
                              They aren't part of Skocic's plans. He doesn't want them
                              golbezanpodcast.com
                              twitter.com/GolBezan
                              instagram.com/GolBezan
                              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                                Honest question, what has Ghaedi done to deserve call up over Zahedi?
                                Two different players, Ghaedi can make the play and scores as well, he is again leading IPL as top passer(yes it is IPL but consider his age, he has been consistent on that), he can play as RW, LW, CAM.
                                Zahedi is more just a finisher, a bit like Ansarifard and we have plenty finishers, he is the victim of depth in forward position at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X