This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
    The same guy who scored a goal at the WC against USA.

Not sure either of these has anything to do with his appointment though.
    Scoring goals doesn't define his character
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

can he actually be worse than khorshidi is the real question...

the best sarparast for this team would unquestionably be daei with his reputation in world football, solid knowledge of the players strengths/deficiencies, and of course general football understanding and managerial abilities.

sad that his situation makes that appointment impossible

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
        Scoring goals doesn't define his character
        Neither does supposedly asking a teammate to waste a minute of time during a superimportant crazy and tense game 24 years ago.

Neither is a reflection of his ability to manage the team.

Comment

I do have one thought about Khorshidi. I saw his comment about stressed/ a lot to think about in the video.
          I think its to sides of it. One, maybe not so superproffessional to say he is stressed about stuff eaven if he followed up that its under control but he has to think about stuff and its a good stress or whatever he said, and he also got the question and answered honestly and in a good way
          Two, the more inportant part. He was stressed, and also showed that he cared, compared to many ho has that "its all good look" but the thing is they havent done anything and they dont care either.

So im not sure he was so bad actualy. maybe didnt have the right record cv, and experiance. but atleast he was worried/stressed.. that can actualy make stuff happen.. if he can handle the stress.

other than that, i dont know anything about khorshidi so I cant judge him, more than that he gave a good vibe in his intervues.
          so far, i dont se how the new appointments been for our benefit. but as another dear member said we just have to wait and se and hope for the best.

point with this post: that maybe khorshi wasnt that bad since he said he had a lot to think about and plan (but that it was a part of it and it was all good), maybe he was if he couldnt handle the pressure or wasnt experianced. But he gave a much better vibe than many we have had before..

im also basing this post on the few intervues iv seen with him, so there may be stuff i havnt seen that may be the opposite of what i have written here..
          and there is guaranteed more perfect matches for the post. but those i doubt will be hired anyway..

anyway, guess we will be happy if we eaven have friendlies, a 2 week camp and that iff doesnt make us banned before world cup with some surprise bs.
          hope this last ugly twist last month - twist back to something postive again..
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

26 Esfand Mar-17 Derby TM list ( D + L)
            27 Esfand Mar-18 Training Camp Domestic Players Quarantine
            28 Esfand Mar-19 Fly to Korea
            29 Esfand Mar-20 Training
            1 Far Mar-21 Training FIFA day
            2 Far Mar-22 Training Legionaries FIFA day
            3 Far Mar-23 Training FIFA day
            4 Far Mar-24 Iran V Korea FIFA day
            5 Far Mar-25 Fly Home FIFA day
            6 Far Mar-26 Training FIFA day
            7 Far Mar-27 Training FIFA day
            8 Far Mar-28 Training FIFA day
            9 Far Mar-29 Iran V Lebanon FIFA day
            !0 Far Mar-30 Sko & Estili to Qatar logistic-Search 4 Hotel ,Camp…..
            11 Far Mar-31 Sko & Estili - Qatar logistic-Search 4 Hotel ,Camp…..
            12 Far Apr-01 Sko & Estili - Qatar Draw- Groups
            13 Far Apr-02 Sko & Estili -Qatar logistic-Search 4 Hotel ,Camp…..
            !4 Far Apr-03 Return
            Last edited by St_Mark; 02-25-2022, 04:56 AM.

Comment

Kaveh Rezaei has a new in jury, He will miss next 2 TM games,

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                This guy hasn’t been healthy ever since he left Charleroi the first time. They injured him, reinjured him and then it was just injury after injury. Poor guy.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                  Shahab Zahedi will unfortunately likely miss out too due to war.

Comment

Kaveh is out (shin bone fracture), Shahab is questionable due to conflict in Ukraine (he might be able to get out by then but even then he has not played in an official match for a while) this opens the door for calling up Alipour who deserves it.

Go TM!

Comment

I guess we should get a friendly with Russia this year

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        I guess we should get a friendly with Russia this year
                        To be played in St Petersburg!

Comment

Estili interview: https://www.tarafdari.com/sites/defa...hmyd_styly.mp4

Short summary
                          - The remaining two games could make Iran land in Pot 2
                          - IFF will support and keep Skocic until the WC
                          - He has written down the a list of not-qualified big teams that we could play friendlies with
                          - Asks the government for financial support

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            Estili interview: https://www.tarafdari.com/sites/defa...hmyd_styly.mp4

Short summary
                            - He has written down the a list of not-qualified big teams that we could play friendlies with
                            Keyword here, as we probably won't play any of them..

Comment

Yazdani can't play for TM for now.

Apparently, they missed to show up on due date.
                              If true the only way this decision could be reversed is by the president of Iran.

معاون اجتماعی سازمان وظیفه عمومی که با برنامه سلام صبح بخیر شبکه سه سیما صحبت می کرد،

Q
                              ?آیا بازیکن غایب در طول خدمت سربازی می توانند در عرصه ملی یا باشگاهی بازی کنند،

A
                              :
                              به هیچ عنوان. اگر کسی در مهلت و موعد مقرر در مراکز وظیفه عمومی معرفی نشود، به استناد ماده 58 قانون به عنوان مشمول غایب معرفی می شود و یکسری مجازات مثل غیبت، اضافه خدمت، ممنوعیت از فعالیت ورزشی، تحصیلی و ... برای او در نظر گرفته خواهد شد. این دو (یزدانی و مرادمند) اجازه فعالیت در باشگاه ها و ملی را ندارند، چون غایب هستند و باید ابتدا دوره خدمت آموزشی را سپری کنند.

Comment

Rumor: Qatar FA has invited Iran to a 4 nations tournament between Qatar, Iran, Spain and Brazil

Source: Footballe Bartar (IRIB 3)

Comment

Working...
                                X