This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
    This! Actually i have the weird feeling that for whatever reason we get disqualified for the world cup.
    disqualified for what reason mate?

Comment

Have a feeling that would not happen since its probably one of few things that would guaranteed spark a riot torchinh iff office and hunting down thse clowns.. and big risk it wouldnt stop with that..
      Wouldnt be smart of them getting us banned. Dont think its eaven close to that fifa feneraly gives a official warning first aswell and no sound about that.

This is probably just an effort to give bad press to aziz khadem so that he gets poeple against him and dissapares in to the fog of old football characters no more avtive.

Very ugly thing to do, and eaven if it was true its a classless way of bringing it up. His whole intervue and behaviour makes one want to vomit.

Expect more ugly stuff against SAK in nearest weeks so that they feel safe he wont return..

Also, reporter was nasty aswell. Makes one appreciate football bartar guy..
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
        Have a feeling that would not happen since its probably one of few things that would guaranteed spark a riot torchinh iff office and hunting down thse clowns.. and big risk it wouldnt stop with that..

Wouldnt be smart of them getting us banned. Dont think its eaven close to that fifa feneraly gives a official warning first aswell and no sound about that.

This is probably just an effort to give bad press to aziz khadem so that he gets pople against him and didsapares in to the fog of old football characktets no more avtive.
        Very ugly thing to do, and eaven if it was true its a classless way of bringing it up. His whole intervue and behaviour makes one want to vomit.
        The more bi-kelas, ugly and corrupt they are - the higher they go up in IR’s food chain.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
          disqualified for what reason mate?
          Just a strange feeling, no obvious reason. Too many negative vibes, nuclear talks in vienna, the disqualification of PP and SS, the women in stadium issue and now the F ups with IFF.
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
            Just a strange feeling, no obvious reason. Too many negative vibes, nuclear talks in vienna, the disqualification of PP and SS, the women in stadium issue and now the F ups with IFF.
            nuclear talks there will be agreement next week. PP and Estg are disqualified for known reasons . Other iranian clubs are there in ACL. Women were allowed in the stadium in iraq game. So what else that's what's confusing me really.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
              Oh i see. The only better option than Skocic is Klopp right?
              Honestly, if u ask me, the only one who has the mental strength to lead a national team in a messy and corrupt country like ours besides Skokic, is CQ. Right now we don't have any better options than Skokic, do we? He knows Iranian football, he's had a crazy record, so I don't think it's smart to change a winning team.

Comment

nuclear talks there will be agreement next week. PP and Estg are disqualified for known reasons . Other iranian clubs are there in ACL. Women were allowed in the stadium in iraq game. So what else that's what's confusing me really.
                Nothing else mate. Just receiving weird vibes. Irane belakhare. Anything can happen at any time
                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Also according to kamranifar we rejected a invitation to kirin cup in Japan wbcuh would have given us 2 solid friendlies because the sponsor wasn’t appropriate. Someone should tell these baboons we played in the carlsberg cup twice with no issues. Backwards leeches.
                  Wtf, seriously(regarding to refusing to play in the cup).

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

With all respect, shouldn’t we talk about these issues in Finglish? Divar moosh sareh mosham goosh dareh. Let’s talk but in Finglish. Just a suggestion. Ahoma fekr mikonid ba nazdik boodane jam jahani vaghean maaroo mahrom mikonan? Saram a dirop dard gerefteu. Az daste in akhoonda chi mikeshim. Hala Footballemoon. Ghodrate Saudi va emaratiha ham balaast va az khodashoneh Iran ra bekeshan payin taa UAE bere. Bavar konid agar UAE nareseh be playoff in hajmeh shadidtar mishe. Amaa montazeram az varedin be amr beshnavam
                    sigpic
                    SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                    IRAN
                    - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
                      With all respect, shouldn’t we talk about these issues in Finglish? Divar moosh sareh mosham goosh dareh. Let’s talk but in Finglish. Just a suggestion. Ahoma fekr mikonid ba nazdik boodane jam jahani vaghean maaroo mahrom mikonan? Saram a dirop dard gerefteu. Az daste in akhoonda chi mikeshim. Hala Footballemoon. Ghodrate Saudi va emaratiha ham balaast va az khodashoneh Iran ra bekeshan payin taa UAE bere. Bavar konid agar UAE nareseh be playoff in hajmeh shadidtar mishe. Amaa montazeram az varedin be amr beshnavam
                      iraq va lebnan ham shans daran. Na faghat UAE.

Comment

Areh aziz. Ama Arab Football Confederation (AFC) har kari mikoneh ke emaratiha bian bala. Vazeshoon ke behrar az Iraq ve Lebanon hast
                        sigpic
                        SUPPORT TEAM MELLI
                        IRAN
                        - IRAN - ONLY IRAN

IRAN OUT OF AFC NOW!

IRAN WILL ROCK IN ASIA AGAIN IF IRI IS OVERTHROWN... MUBARAK, BIN-ALI, NOW IT IS THE TURN FOR SEID ALI

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Also according to kamranifar we rejected a invitation to kirin cup in Japan wbcuh would have given us 2 solid friendlies because the sponsor wasn’t appropriate. Someone should tell these baboons we played in the carlsberg cup twice with no issues. Backwards leeches.
                          It was likely the Kirin Cup Japan hosts. You can see how the simple minded would have problems with the brewing company name and business in general. In this case as you pointed out I believe the name was the bigger issue ;(

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                            It was likely the Kirin Cup Japan hosts. You can see how the simple minded would have problems with the brewing company name and business in general. In this case as you pointed out I believe the name was the bigger issue ;(

hahaHHHHHhahahaha

Comment

hahaHHHHHhahahaha
                              I guess it was renamed most recently to Kirin Challenge Cup but I doubt this modification would satisfy those in charge [emoji6]

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X