Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new IFF caretaker president is Mirshaad Maajedi. He has said in the past that Skocic should stay.

The person that should be replaced is Khorshidi (TM Admin Manager) who doesn't have the right skills. The guy went ahead with the Lebanese federation giving TM an artificial pitch for training in the middle of unsafe Beirut while their own national team camped in another city with a natural pitch and Khorshidi was clueless. Again, when Taremi was stranded in a city in Turkey due to bad weather prior to the Iraq match, he claimed they could not find it on the internet while it took me 30 seconds to find it on Google map. He could have found it on his smart phone. I don't think he knows how to do that. After qualification, an official video of TM training talked to him and he was stressed out and clearly overwhelmed about the WC preparation.

We need a TM admin-manager who speaks at least good English and is well connected with the right skills. Skocic should get back to Tehran ASAP and demand a solid WC preparation. He needs to act like CQ. Time is flying by and nothing has been done.

Go TM!

Comment

پا به توپ

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
        The new IFF caretaker president is Mirshaad Maajedi. He has said in the past that Skocic should stay.

The person that should be replaced is Khorshidi (TM Admin Manager) who doesn't have the right skills. The guy went ahead with the Lebanese federation giving TM an artificial pitch for training in the middle of unsafe Beirut while their own national team camped in another city with a natural pitch and Khorshidi was clueless. Again, when Taremi was stranded in a city in Turkey due to bad weather prior to the Iraq match, he claimed they could not find it on the internet while it took me 30 seconds to find it on Google map. He could have found it on his smart phone. I don't think he knows how to do that. After qualification, an official video of TM training talked to him and he was stressed out and clearly overwhelmed about the WC preparation.

We need a TM admin-manager who speaks at least good English and is well connected with the right skills. Skocic should get back to Tehran ASAP and demand a solid WC preparation. He needs to act like CQ. Time is flying by and nothing has been done.

Go TM!
        absolutely right

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores

Mehdi Mahdavi Kia, who was selected and introduced as the "technical director of the federation" by the football federation at the same time as the head coach of the Omid national team, resigned from working with the football federation as the technical director in mid-February.
          Mahdavi Kia did not address his resignation directly to Azizi Khadem, but directly to the World Football Federation. A controversial and important move by an international figure that few expected.
          حرکت This move of Mahdavi Kia could not be evaluated until about two weeks ago, but when the members of the board sent a temporary dismissal letter to Azizi Khadem, it became clear why Mahdavi Kia voluntarily left the technical management of this federation.
          ایرانیThe Iranian Hamburg missile showed its skill with great patience but great speed!
          90tv.news مهدی مهدوی کیا که همزمان با سرمربیگری تیم ملی امید، از سوی فدراسیون فوتبال به عنوان «مدیر فنی فدراسیون» هم انتخاب و معرفی شده بود، اواسط بهمن ماه از ادامه همکاری با فدراسیون فوتبال به عنوان مدیرفنی انصراف داد.
          ������مهدوی کیا استعفای خود را نه خطاب به عزیزی خادم که به طور مستقیم برای فدراسیون جهانی فوتبال ایمیل کرد. اقدامی جنجالی و مهم از سوی چهره ای بین المللی که کمتر کسی انتظارش را داشت.
          ������این حرکت مهدوی کیا تا حدود دو هفته پیش قابل ارزیابی نبود اما وقتی اعضای هیئت رئیبسه نامه عزل موقت را به عزیزی خادم ارسال کردند مشخص شد که چرا مهدوی کیا به صورت خودجوش از سمت مدیریت فنی این فدراسیون جا خالی داد.
          ������موشک ایرانی هامبورگ با صبر زیاد اما سرعت فوق العاده، مهارتش را نشان داد!
          You keep posting this piece of propaganda as the truth, itls just not true and it's deceiving.

When Azizi Khadem nominated Mahdavi Kia as TD, he did not consult with any BOD members.
          Job is full time and required an office at IFF, engage in every aspect of football and development.
          Mahdavi Kia had none, He hardly is in Iran. After U23 qualification left and has not returned.
          In January this year Azizi Khadem pressured by BOD members selected different members for technical committee in Iran. including Roshan, Kalani, Dr Z...and Mahdavi Kia was not only not involved he was not consulted.
          His position became irrelevant (not to mention Arab game disaster) after January. Rather than replacement he decided to quit.

Mahdavi Kia does not reside in Iran and even for U23 qualification he enters Iran on the same day of Training for two weeks and left with no return,
          Even during Last IFF election the one Azizi Khadem won, he was nominated by Ali Karimi as his deputy he did not come to Iran even for own election. His brother and lawyer sign his document.

Why can't we call this what it is...

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
            You keep posting this piece of propaganda as the truth, itls just not true and it's deceiving.

When Azizi Khadem nominated Mahdavi Kia as TD, he did not consult with any BOD members.
            Job is full time and required an office at IFF, engage in every aspect of football and development.
            Mahdavi Kia had none, He hardly is in Iran. After U23 qualification left and has not returned.
            In January this year Azizi Khadem pressured by BOD members selected different members for technical committee in Iran. including Roshan, Kalani, Dr Z...and Mahdavi Kia was not only not involved he was not consulted.
            His position became irrelevant (not to mention Arab game disaster) after January. Rather than replacement he decided to quit.

Mahdavi Kia does not reside in Iran and even for U23 qualification he enters Iran on the same day of Training for two weeks and left with no return,
            Even during Last IFF election the one Azizi Khadem won, he was nominated by Ali Karimi as his deputy he did not come to Iran even for own election. His brother and lawyer sign his document.

Why can't we call this what it is...
            Thanks St. Mark for the facts.

I had high hopes for Mahdavikia, but it looks like he did not committ to his position as agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
              Thanks St. Mark for the facts.

I had high hopes for Mahdavikia, but it looks like he did not committ to his position as agreed.
              He is a popular name that IFF just threw out there to bring optimism for lack of real planning for U23. Kia has prioritized other things i.e. Kia FC etc.
              "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                have never heard that a coach who hasnt lost a single game was fired, what would be the reason ? that he didnt prove himself against big teams ? bring the big teams so he can prove himself.
                A mid table IPL-coach is what he is. The last thing we need is to jeopardize our WC 22, by going with a nobody coach.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Arman2 View Post
                  Yeah, your right actually. I think we should sign Jürgen Klopp for the WC. And while he's at it, he should also bring Mo Salah, Luis Diaz and Sadio Mané.
                  Oh i see. The only better option than Skocic is Klopp right?
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by Arman2 View Post
                    Yeah, your right actually. I think we should sign Jürgen Klopp for the WC. And while he's at it, he should also bring Mo Salah, Luis Diaz and Sadio Mané.
                    I have better, some can follow and support Egypt once for all. In this way, they wouldn't have any problems with Skocic

Comment

Yeah, come join us, parcham baalaast 🇪🇬🇪🇬🇪🇬

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                        Oh i see. The only better option than Skocic is Klopp right?
                        Who Would have been a better option than skocic then?

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                          Herve Renard.

Or maybe any of the coaches who were finishing ahead of him in IPL.

(I understand domestic options didn’t want the job, but if a 7 year midtable dallal can go 14-1-0, there is no reason to believe a more successful IPL coach couldn’t do the same.)

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                            Herve Renard.

(I understand domestic options didn’t want the job, but if a 7 year midtable dallal can go 14-1-0, there is no reason to believe a more successful IPL coach couldn’t do the same.)
                            History tells us otherwise ;(

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                              Herve Renard.
                              Herve Renard? He was already coaching Saudi by 2019. Not an option.

As you said, other coaches in IPL were offered the position and literally refused.

So based on this, what better option was there??

The question still stands.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                                Look up available coaches on transfermarkt and you will find many.
                                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X