This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
    I still don't get it, did he pull a full bang bus and had the video leaked?
    Dadash linko behet befrestam?

Comment

Lol @ Yazdani constantly referring to himself in the third person. Classic sign of an egomaniac.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Huge beef between Kanaani and Yazdani: Earlier on, Kanaani has accused Yazdani of leaking that tape that almost led to Kanaani's exclusion from TM squad.

Yazdani's response below
        https://footballi.net/video/698584/%...84%D8%A7%D9%84
        What a grade A freaking idiot and bache por-rou he is. I said it a million times before his history of acting like an a-hole could be a problem for TM and now we have it. His fosh and all that at shoja from his sepahan days, his butt hurt interview after Esteghlal got knocked out of the ACL and now this crap. What a fool…..this should be the end of his TM career.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Ban Kanani forever wtf is that clip it is a privelage to play for TM get rid asap.. so overrated so many better CBs

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
            Audio clip:

2 match ban + 1 billion rial ($23,668) fine

HAHAHAHA this is freaking hilarious!!!

He's lucky he isn't getting banned for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
              Dadash linko behet befrestam?
              damet garm aziz.

Amoo Team Melli Fan took care of it.

Comment

What he did was stupid given the silly regime that runs the country. But let’s not act like no one here ever had conversations like that with girls when they were his age. Badbakht mikhad Hal Kone dige!

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                  What he did was stupid given the silly regime that runs the country. But let’s not act like no one here ever had conversations like that with girls when they were his age. Badbakht mikhad Hal Kone dige!
                  Yeah but you don’t go and say lets meet at the national team bus.

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
                    Not when you're on Team Mellis watch.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Request for an Appeal

Now, two days after the decision issued by the ethics committee, kananizadegan, citing article 63 of the code of ethics, has requested an appeal and has submitted his objection to the decision issued by the ethics committee through his lawyer.

Courts in general & IFF committees in particular in Iran are deeply flawed and corrupt. I will not be surprized if in the end they give him some reward for bravery

Comment

Majid Hosseini and PAG should start fix at the World Cup. Nothing and Nobody Else...

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
                          Majid Hosseini and PAG should start fix at the World Cup. Nothing and Nobody Else...
                          You speaking about two injury prones.

Btw those who critize merooj kit, 80ies etc.. Have a look to Chelsea kit for next season.

Comment

For the next match vs. Korea Republic we are missing Kanaani (banned by the morality committee of IFF for two matches), Moharrami (red card), Ezzatollahi (two yellow cards). Those are the only banned players, no other TM players (including ARJ who has one yellow) are banned. PAG will not be match ready since his doctors are telling him that he should not be in a match for seven months meaning that he will be just starting to play at the time of Korea Republic match. I would start Majid and Shoj as CBs, Hardani as RB and Noorafkan as LB. I would invite PAG just to make sure he starts practicing with TM and perhaps use him in an emergency. I would start Noorollahi or Kamiabinia in place of Ezatollahi.

Go TM!

Comment

According to Fars, Azizi Khadem will be impeached by the IFF board and it will be official by next week
                              https://www.farsnews.ir/news/1400112...8C%D8%B3%D9%87

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                According to Fars, Azizi Khadem will be impeached by the IFF board and it will be official by next week
                                https://www.farsnews.ir/news/1400112...8C%D8%B3%D9%87
                                Wtf?!?? Why? He has been doing very well considering the circumstances
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X