Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All Iranian internet Mafia needs to send petition FIFA NOW.

Because this is a big injustice

Comment

Comment

Watch Taremi get suspended now

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
          Watch Taremi get suspended now
          Why should Taremi get suspended as long as he's not celebrating in a suspicious manner lol?

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
            With this BS, i really don’t think we will make the next round. Just can’t see us beat them both in arab soil, where we ALWAYS have problems.
            we only need to beat one and tie the other

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Say we beat Bahrain and tie Iraq, huh chief? That would be a rational assumption to make, based on previous face offs

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
                Why should Taremi get suspended as long as he's not celebrating in a suspicious manner lol?
                "Unprofessional conduct"

They can make up anything at this point and get away with it

Comment

Depends on results in other groups. I think with 4 points its 50-50, too risky. When was the last time we beat Bahrain away? How has the last games against Iraq played out? I don’t have a good feeling about this. But playing in Tehran, different story, we would have beaten both IMO.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Mehdi Taremi is the man.

Comment

Can u explain? I don’t see how that’s possible
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        Can u explain? I don’t see how that’s possible
                        Its very possible, the win must come against bahrain. We have a game in hand

assuming we take 10 pts from remaining 4 matches... We would have 16 pts.

Assuming bahrain take 6 pts from remaining 3 (beat HK and Cambodia) and lose to us, they would have 15 pts.

So basically as long as we beat bahrain a draw with iraq will be enough to secure passage for the next round as part of the group of 4 best runners up (potentially 5 if Qatar the host win their group). Consider we have a very high GD too.

Comment

The federation should pull all the stops here.

1- They should appeal to FIFA and expose the collusion and fraud at AFC. Even if they lose (and they probably will) its worth a shot to demonstrate the corruption at AFC.

2- They should start preparing behind the scenes to get our boys ready for the matches in Manama. I would camp in Qatar and make sure the boys get used to the humidity. To tell you the truth, I would even have the team just fly to Bahrain for the matches and stay in Qatar all the time. They need to stay in a camp where Bahrainis could not be disturbing their peace and sleep the night before. That requires planning and good execution.

3- They need to line up more friendly matches in Qatar prior to the group C games.

4- They need to start a big campaign to pump up the boys and makes sure they go in with the psychological strength of making a statement on the pitch against these injustices. This requires a team of at least one capable sport psychologist, a Yoga teacher and a meditation expert. We can not afford the shenanigans that happened in the AFC Cup semifinal match vs Japan. I would also start a campaign with a motto and logo and everything. Something like: Eighty four million united all the way to WC Qatar 2022!

Emotional reactions in this forum are understandable since we all care about our TM yet boycotting the qualifying matches will have a serious negative impact on the future of football development in Iran. There is no doubt that one of the reasons we have so many players in Europe is directly correlated with two consecutive WC appearances with respectable performances. Also joining UEFA is completely out of the question with IR in charge. Remember, Israel is part of UEFA and even if UEFA accepts Iran's application there is no way IR will accept the terms of being in the same group with Israel and it's highly unlikely that UEFA will agree to making that exception for Iran that the two countries national teams will never face each other. Also UEFA is part of the "west" and IR is an ideological regime that at least for show wants to make a stand against the "west" and I doubt that regime would agree to join UEFA.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            Aren’t the pitches in Bahrain horrendous? This is crazy, although not a surprise. We could all see it coming. Luckily our players are on a different level to the rubbish that I-raq and Baaaaarain have and we are gonna ruin them. Then see them all crying on the sidelines.
                            so prob pitch will be a desert and game time in the middle of they day. fcuk

Comment

Its very possible, the win must come against bahrain. We have a game in hand

assuming we take 10 pts from remaining 4 matches... We would have 16 pts.

Assuming bahrain take 6 pts from remaining 3 (beat HK and Cambodia) and lose to us, they would have 15 pts.

So basically as long as we beat bahrain a draw with iraq will be enough to secure passage for the next round as part of the group of 4 best runners up (potentially 5 if Qatar the host win their group). Consider we have a very high GD too.
                              If we beat Bahrain and draw Iraq then it’s still Iraq in first place and guaranteed to advance to the next round. We cannot be in a position to put it up to chance to be one of the second place teams to advance we have to win all 4 matches to control our own destiny and not rely on other results.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

We need to organise a camp in bandar abbas prior to the games. The heat will be a big obstacle in Manama. I can see Bahrain scheduling their game against us in the middle of the day.
                                Next question is if fans will be allowed to attend the game? Wouldn’t surprise me if they find a way around restrictions to have a full stadium against us.
                                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Working...
                                X