This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSHSfe7v5WI

youtube keep feeding me with these clips.. these guys were hilarious back in 98.. azizi lol
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSHSfe7v5WI
      youtube keep feeding me with these clips.. these guys were hilarious back in 98.. azizi lol
      LOL After watching yours, I found this funny interview with Azizi right after the match in Australia 97!: https://youtu.be/xR_eVW7Hwt8

haha the australian reporter was so pissed and even at the end his expression is hilarious!

Not exactly the best translations either but it's understandable I guess lol

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
        LOL After watching yours, I found this funny interview with Azizi right after the match in Australia 97!: https://youtu.be/xR_eVW7Hwt8

haha the australian reporter was so pissed and even at the end his expression is hilarious!

*In Persian Accent* "This is the best place for Iranian pleasure, here, your country."

savage

Comment

^the size of those collars on the kits. May have given us a nice advantage with some tail wind, like a spoiler on a car Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
            LMAO yeah i posted it 2 pages earier, fking savage that translator.. this is best place for Iranian pleasure.. and to rub in. "here, in your country"
            im so happy for that youtube recomendation,, so many years gone by but i cant recall seing that videon

god bless his crooked smile when he said that.. and the sibil!
            man what a legend
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

LMAO yeah i posted it 2 pages earier, fking savage that translator.. this is best place for Iranian pleasure.. and to rub in. "here, in your country"
              im so happy for that youtube recomendation,, so many years gone by but i cant recall seing that videon
              god bless his crooked smile when he said that.. and the sibil!
              man what a legend
              LOL. This interpreter could single-handedly be the reason we haven't been invited for a friendly in Australia in 25 years! Still salty! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                LOL. This interpreter could single-handedly be the reason we haven't been invited for a friendly in Australia in 25 years! Still salty! Haha
                he litteraly stares and seeks eyecontact with the reporter when he said, here in your contry
                and reporter.. eeh just takes a bit of air he jut had id..
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Reporter to Azizi: "Iran seem to be the better side when down, why is that?"

Interpreter to Azizi: "Why did it take so long to reach the world cup?"

????? LOL!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuXQuNLLZ4c
                    here is another one short clip
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Thats the most stupid punishment that i have ever seen! $4k and 2 games? Baba just fine him $50k and drop the game suspension.

Comment

According to this news from IFF, the first meeting of the World Cup coordinating and planning committee (they called it "setaad" to make if sound more important) was held this past Saturday with Azizi Khadem, head of IRIB Channel 3, IFF international advisor and one member of IFF management committee. The report says that they decided to have the meetings of this committee more often and invite more people since the World Cup will be in Iran's region and they want to have a lot more participation.

That's it? Nothing about a plan for plan i.e. by when will they have an elaborate plan. Who are the members of this committee and what are their responsibilities? What are the specific measurable goals of the committee? Why wasn't the Admin Manager of TM even there? Is the only job of this committee to increase the attendance of Iranians in the matches? Who will be planning TM camps, WC camp, friendlies, COVID-19 risk management and so on. I am really worried that these guys are not up to the task. It sounds like they just had the meeting to say that they had a meeting and pretend that they are doing something.

The new trend that Azizi Khadem has started is that he is hiding behind some of the success and is not being transparent. For example, what exactly happened with the kits sponsor bid that now we have Majid and why the process was not shared and we don't even know if this is the new sponsor all the way to the WC. What are the plans for friendlies? Are they just going to fax and email a bunch of federations? There is a lot of work here and the vibes are worrisome. I really miss CQ now. Skocic needs to use his hard won credibility to kick some ass here. Otherwise, we will have yet another 3 matches in the group stage and pack our bags. Of course, there is always the "power of praying to god and its angels and its human representatives" as the ultimate plan B

Go TM!

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/11161/%D8%A8...B0%DB%B2%DB%B2

Comment

hope Japan friendly happens, I guess we will know more after the world cup draw 1 april.. i dont expect anything to happen before end of april.. :/
                          if they have the plan ready by maj, with firenldies settled.. its still 7 monts to go.. id say manage 6-7 firendlies and a camp or two and its ok..(dream scenario) but that aquirres that they start setting up preliminary friendlies now already.. have contacts with other federations and start planning camps and fix the dates..

i think its already settled that we will play both japan and qatar.. from what i understand from the news so thats a good start. now we need african southamerican and european teams

wonder how many fifa days there are before world cup starts?

as usual, the thing that worries me is cancelations. and if we have plan b for those events..
                          but im not worried atleast yet.
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

as usual, the thing that worries me is cancelations. and if we have plan b for those events..
                            but im not worried atleast yet.
                            lol here is whats gonna happen >

IFF: we will have friendly with japan, belgium , croatia , venezuela , senegal and uzbekistan.

Reality:
                            IFF:

Japan = canceled because we don't like sushi
                            Belgium= They are sheytan and we don't play with sheytan
                            Croatia = We didn't want to make skocic cry so we canceled it to keep him happy
                            Venezuela= Ahmadinejad called them and told Hugo chavez's mom to cancel the friendly
                            Senegal= Oh its very hot there we cant go there

Uzbekistan= Good news , we got them.

And instead of those teams we managed to work hard and plan our friendly games with our brothers Palestine, Afghanistan annnnnddddd.... wait for it .... its a big surprise Syria .....

Azizi khadem is a big charlatan. I've been saying for the past 3 years or so. When he blamed IFF incompetence on AFC for losing the hosting rights. Oh btw way what happened to CAS that he was showing off.

Comment

i want an egypt friendly so badly

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                lol here is whats gonna happen >

IFF: we will have friendly with japan, belgium , croatia , venezuela , senegal and uzbekistan.

Reality:
                                IFF:

Japan = canceled because we don't like sushi
                                Belgium= They are sheytan and we don't play with sheytan
                                Croatia = We didn't want to make skocic cry so we canceled it to keep him happy
                                Venezuela= Ahmadinejad called them and told Hugo chavez's mom to cancel the friendly
                                Senegal= Oh its very hot there we cant go there

Uzbekistan= Good news , we got them.

And instead of those teams we managed to work hard and plan our friendly games with our brothers Palestine, Afghanistan annnnnddddd.... wait for it .... its a big surprise Syria .....

Azizi khadem is a big charlatan. I've been saying for the past 3 years or so. When he blamed IFF incompetence on AFC for losing the hosting rights. Oh btw way what happened to CAS that he was showing off.
                                Aziz Khadem can go suck a *******
                                Last edited by webmaster; 02-08-2022, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X