Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St. Mark jaan, any news on whether or not we would get guys like Allahyar, Sardar, Nourollahi, Ghayedi, Majid, etc all back from covid/absences?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      St. Mark jaan, any news on whether or not we would get guys like Allahyar, Sardar, Nourollahi, Ghayedi, Majid, etc all back from covid/absences?
      Dear

Azmoun- Won't be available for next game.
      Sayad Manesh- In England doing physical test.
      Haj Safi , Ghaedi- Norollahi -They are not in TM camp. they will test again.
      Majidi - Not in Iran (last i checked).
      Last edited by St_Mark; 01-28-2022, 06:56 AM.

Comment

بسوی جایگاه زنان
        ؟? تو کجا میری

Comment

Can we have a new pinned discussion for UAE game? I'm listening to the UAE sports shows and they are so overconfident and after beating a weak syria team . They are predicting a win against us 🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
            Can we have a new pinned discussion for UAE game? I'm listening to the UAE sports shows and they are so overconfident and after beating a weak syria team . They are predicting a win against us 🤣🤣🤣
            looooool what a nice ass whoopping it shall be on Tuesday!!

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
              Lot's of good suggestions on teams to play.

I would also add Croatia (this is a must and Skočić can make it happen), Venezuela, Kenia and Nigeria.

Plus some of the EU countries which are not rabidly anti-Iranian: Ireland, Iceland, Austria and Switzerland.

And the crowning match would be with Portugal. I think we could make that happen!
              I like the approach.
              But even if we should face political difficulties (remember the Greece and Kosovo friendlies), there are options for us.

Europe:
              - North Cyprus (not accepted by UEFA – is trying to start in the AFC)
              - North Macedonia
              - Belarus
              - Galicia / Bask / Catalonia
              - Turkey
              - Bosnia

Afrika:
              - Malawi
              - Mali
              - Ethiopia
              - Burkina Faso
              - Komores

South America:
              - Bolivia
              - Peru
              - Venezuela
              - Paraguay

North America:
              - Honduras
              - Nicaragua
              - Guatemala

Asia:
              - Vietnam
              - China
              - Oman

We should not set our expectations too high. The incompetence of the IR combined with the anti-Iranian sentiment on the part of politicians and the pressure on sponsors will negate many possible matches.

Games against these teams should definitely be possible.

Comment

^ Agree, lets just take what we can get, and not waste any FIFA days by not playing. Better to play against San Marino than no one.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  looooool what a nice ass whoopping it shall be on Tuesday!!
                  This is the most team I wanna score against

Comment

You guys must be dreaming. It took CQ all his experience and famous tenacity to secure us a semi-decent preparation in the run-up to the 2018 World Cup. There is no way that with this federation, which is even more disorganized than in prior years, and this coach we'll get anything close to what CQ made happen. We will most likely squander this historically early qualification and, in the best-case scenario, come up with some random friendlies, and then go Qatar hoping for a miracle.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                      You guys must be dreaming. It took CQ all his experience and famous tenacity to secure us a semi-decent preparation in the run-up to the 2018 World Cup. There is no way that with this federation, which is even more disorganized than in prior years, and this coach we'll get anything close to what CQ made happen. We will most likely squander this historically early qualification and, in the best-case scenario, come up with some random friendlies, and then go Qatar hoping for a miracle.
                      Sad, but true... let's see what happens during the next 10 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
                        I like the approach.
                        But even if we should face political difficulties (remember the Greece and Kosovo friendlies), there are options for us.

Europe:
                        - North Cyprus (not accepted by UEFA – is trying to start in the AFC)
                        - North Macedonia
                        - Belarus
                        - Galicia / Bask / Catalonia
                        - Turkey
                        - Bosnia

Afrika:
                        - Malawi
                        - Mali
                        - Ethiopia
                        - Burkina Faso
                        - Komores

South America:
                        - Bolivia
                        - Peru
                        - Venezuela
                        - Paraguay

North America:
                        - Honduras
                        - Nicaragua
                        - Guatemala

Asia:
                        - Vietnam
                        - China
                        - Oman

We should not set our expectations too high. The incompetence of the IR combined with the anti-Iranian sentiment on the part of politicians and the pressure on sponsors will negate many possible matches.

Games against these teams should definitely be possible.

I like to see us play Australia and New Zealand

Comment

Honestly no point of playing asian teams, except if we have no other alternatives

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
                            let's agree that CQ revolutionized the soccer in Iran. Without him we wouldn't be here now.

Comment

It will ultimately depend on the federation but I think the fact that Iran has had a strong world cup qualifier will make teams more interested in facing us.

That being said, knowing the incompetence of the IFF, I can guarantee you they will do nothing but endless "mehmooni qualifying parties" where they invite each other over, eat and gossip for 1 month straight before they get back to doing any actual work.

And when they start contacting other federations, it will look something like this:
                              IFF_friendly.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                                . I lived in the UAE for many years and these people exude blind arrogance, they think just because they have the largest penis shaped Tower they are now civilized, strong and head and shoulders above other who dont have this tower! This is their mentality! Nonetheless, it will all come crashing down ,when the Persian leopards pounce on their sorry ass and give them a beating and send them back to their penis tower with their heads down in humility !

Comment

Working...
                                X