• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
    LETS GO IRAN!

p.s. nice jackets
    People were very harsh on merooj, they new iran stuff aren't that bad

Comment

^ yeah actually looks ok, much better now when slimfit compared to wtm version or in the pics. could be better but good enough. and i have been critisizing it alot.
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

The Merooj stuff looked a lot worse because of the horrible presentation and logo by IFF.

Comment

Merooj stuff is fine, I'm a designer and what we're getting with them is infinitely better than any trash we got with Uhlsport (with the exception of the 2014 kits).
          At least this way the money will stay in the country and feed a few people making the kits, designing them, printing them, etc.
          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Due to COVID restrictions, Iranian authorities have limited attendance in the open air Azadi Stadium and have directed those limited attendees into a handful of tightly packed sections.

Lol so dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
              Due to COVID restrictions, Iranian authorities have limited attendance in the open air Azadi Stadium and have directed those limited attendees into a handful of tightly packed sections.

Lol so dumb.
              Covid is their excuse.. They don't want large amount of people packed together for political reasons.

Comment

Congratulations to all Iranians everywhere in the world! Well deserved win! Well deserved qualification!

درود بی پایان به شیران این مرز و بوم که ششمین صعود افتخار آفرین تیم ملی ایران را به جام جهانی رقم زدند

این دستاورد غرور انگیز به همه ایرانیان در سراسر دنیا خجسته باد

Comment

The jerseys are honestly not bad

Comment

For the history books: 3 + 3

Today, Iran qualified for the third consecutive world cup with three games to spare!

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                      For the history books: 3 + 3

Today, Iran qualified for the third consecutive world cup with three games to spare!
                      isnt that a double hattrick?
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                        People were very harsh on merooj, they new iran stuff aren't that bad
                        you are right, i take back my comments!
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

for the first kit its not terrible.

They can up the design a lot for WC, but for first one its ok.

It looks good on the pitch, the green is distinctive and nice. Up close the quality looks acceptable too.

Comment

Great game and happy ending.

Since we don't have U23 team and a coach yet, may be Skocic should invite best of U23 players for the remaining matches.

Khalilzadeh at current condition is not better than Fallah, Houshmand ., Janmaleki.

Salmani , Hosseinzadeh , Khodabandelo , Koushki.... should be considered,

Comment

Congrats everyone. But for some reason i dont feel like i did when we qualified to WC2006, 2014, 2018... maybe its cuz it was already a done deal or maybe cuz none of the games where exciting enough. Anyways i hope to get a better feeling at the WC in Qatar

Comment

Props from Porto

Comment

Working...
                                X