Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Group A plays June 2/ June 6/June 10/June 14th (China plays 4 matches)
    Group B plays June 2/ June 6/June 10/June 14th (Australia plays 4 matches)
    Group C plays June 2/ June 6/June 10/June 14th (Iran plays 4 matches)

Group D plays plays March 29/June 2/June 10/June 14th (why does saudi arabia plays in March 29?)
    Group F plays March 29/June 2/June 10/June 14th (why does Japan plays in March 29?)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

is it possible to join uefa?

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
        If Australia can join AFC and Israel can join UEFA, anything is possible.

Comment

Is TM going to say all of our players are sick when they have to play against Israel?

Comment

then forget about qualifying to world cup for at least couple of decades.

Comment

Let's just boycott. I would prefer that over this.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Aren’t the pitches in Bahrain horrendous? This is crazy, although not a surprise. We could all see it coming. Luckily our players are on a different level to the rubbish that I-raq and Baaaaarain have and we are gonna ruin them. Then see them all crying on the sidelines.

Comment

The truth is that if IRAN can not win these games , they don't belong in the tournament.

I Think with the experienced group we have we will kick every bodies butt.

I am hoping for a 3-0 against Bahrain, and a 2-0 against Iraq.

Comment

So absolutely no ones going to mention the fact that we already played Bahrain in Bahrain and how disrespectful they treated our players by booing the anthem. LIKE HOW TF IS THAT FAIR THAT VERS THAT TEAM TWICE ON THEIR OWN SOIL HOW?????!!!! like at the very least move the Bahrain game to Qatar or have Qatar host our games like Come on now how’s this fair in any way??

Comment

Originally posted by rdwrrr View Post
                      The truth is that if IRAN can not win these games , they don't belong in the tournament.

I Think with the experienced group we have we will kick every bodies butt.

I am hoping for a 3-0 against Bahrain, and a 2-0 against Iraq.
                      Iran is stronger than both teams but in football, it is not always the best team that win. When you add the hosting drama, pitch, climate and why not a kuipers or ben Williams, then the gap between us and them narrow

Comment

Bahrain will finish the qualifying round playing 5 of their 8 games at home. If it wasn’t going to be in Iran then the fairest thing would have been to play all the games in a country which wasn’t participating in this group.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Iran is stronger than both teams but in football, it is not always the best team that win. When you add the hosting drama, pitch, climate and why not a kuipers or ben Williams, then the gap between us and them narrow
                          I understand what you say, but they need to show their character and stand up to adversity.

I think this last few months with our players playing in Europe with heavy schedules and higher stress will serve us well.

We are used to adversity and I am sure this group will do just fine.

They just need to do what teams from 2010 and 2002 failed to do.

Comment

Another travesty on AFC's part, pure and simple. Fraud and collusion gave this to the tiny island nation of Bahrain who is not even close to Iran when it comes to infrastructure and facilities. Iran should appeal to FIFA and ask for an investigation. It's likely that the appeal will be lost yet it's worth a try. Either way, under no circumstances we should boycott. Let's not be emotional about this. Even if we have to, we should go to Bahrain and show them who we are on the pitch. People who talk about boycott do not grasp the importance of the World Cup to the future of Iranian football and this generation of players. If you don't think our progress in the last ten years and the number of players playing in Europe has nothing to do with two consecutive WC appearances, think twice.

Go TM!

Comment

We are being cheated for the millionth time. Iran should withdraw from the qualifiers and leave AFC.

Comment

This is fucking bs
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X