Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You’ve got to be kidding me with these new kits…..these are by far the ugliest kits we have seen in TM since the Daei sponsorship days in 2008. These are just horrendous, plain and simple.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      You’ve got to be kidding me with these new kits…..these are by far the ugliest kits we have seen in TM since the Daei sponsorship days in 2008. These are just horrendous, plain and simple.
      Don't give any Idea to Taremi about jerseys....

Comment

The kit is fine. Looks like the Cheetah is dropped on the white jersey? Let’s see how they look in the game.

Comment

the material as cheap as skokic..

Comment

Please gol bezan and other members report it to outlets like footyheadlines.
            Will give some visibility to our team and merooj. Hopefully it will boost them to improve
            Thank you
            Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Uhlsport post ac2019 were ugly. Cheap version of the Adidas that were plain red and white.
            Even Adidas wasn't special, plain white with some red (just a tunisia/turkey bahrain etc. Random shirt). We were just happy having Adidas quality and their font that's it.
            At least merooj put some green.

IFF is 100% at fault anyway bc Uhlsport and merooj make good work for IPL club. IFF have a fetish for sticking with old design. Old font (2014),Uhlsport socks (2014),cheetah (2014), Uhlsport and merooj copy pasting the 2018 Adidas stripes on the shoulders

IFF is so professional that can't even stick the logo at the same place (see women shirt where some have the iff logo hyper far from the merooj logo! Almost on the arm!)

Comment

Cheap and ugly. Back to old days.

Comment

Originally posted by kaebi kabab View Post
                the material as cheap as skokic..
                Yeah that dalal from Mozambique was a World Class at bus parking

Comment

Out of all these brands besides the big 3 and uhlsport, theres really no one who wants to sponsor TM?
                  Umbro, Jako, Joma, Diadora, Masita, Kappa, Asics, Mizuno, Lotto, Le coq sportif, Macron, Hummel and and and.... These are all legit brands that make good quality jerseys.

Theres even more but didnt list US brands like Under armour or Reebok for obvious reasons.

Comment

Ya'll chill your pestoons. We will have dope jerseys once we qualify trust me.
                    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

I wonder why anti Iran Deutsche Welle is worried about Iranian football, our enemies especially the Israelis are plotting against our sports first the Olympics, then PS/ES and now our national team. Federation better make sure not to give these MFs any excuses, think tanks funded by billionaires are there for a reason.

Comment

As somebody who appreciates the merooj designs for ss,foolad, zob ahan in recent years i will admit that looks like a kid took a crayon and drew a shooting star.

Thankfully as it is now an Iranian brand complaints will be ramped up 100X and hopefully their next version is much better

Comment

The presentation is cheap and the pasted on logo looks horrible.

What matters though is the quality of the kit on the field.
                          For example the women’s TM kits looked noticeably different in the games then what was shown in promotional images.

Comment

I don't get why anyone expected anything different? It's the same thing year after year. They love that iron-on logo in the IFF org. Iran Khodro manufactured the same Paykan for 40 years...

Comment

BTW, I would actually like to point out something to our fellow PFDC members who say Merooj is a domestic Iranian brand. The guy who started Merooj is a physical therapist that was based out of Covina, CA. The "Headquarters" for the longest time was at:

275 W San Bernardino Rd, Covina, CA, 91723

They are listed as an "importer", and the listed business contact is currently running a Physical Therapy office in Long Beach, CA. Sooooo, the point I am trying to make is, most likely these kits are also not made in Iran, and only getting the logo ironed on probably in the Azadi locker room.

Comment

SS home kit

Foolad kits plus awesome unveiling vid (wtf was the unveiling for the TM design?)

Weird that it comes to the most high visibility opportunity for them and suddenly crappiest design lol

Comment

Working...
                                X