Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kanaanizadegan being disciplined is fair in my opinion, but only should be a monetary fine.

More than anything it's sad that there's zero infrastructure in Iran for this kind of thing. In most other places he'd have gotten enough media training to know that if you're going to be doing something like this, learn to keep it private and don't joke around about idiotic things like going on a bus. Stupid and sad.
    Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
    محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
    - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
      What happened to the New crest for the IFF thought it was supposed to be announced by now after they asked for submissions??
      Funny how KFA was able to switch to a new crest so easily yet we have been discussing TM crest for a decade feels like.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/...orea-logo.html

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
        Kanaanizadegan being disciplined is fair in my opinion, but only should be a monetary fine.
        More than anything it's sad that there's zero infrastructure in Iran for this kind of thing. In most other places he'd have gotten enough media training to know that if you're going to be doing something like this, learn to keep it private and don't joke around about idiotic things like going on a bus. Stupid and sad.
        they could also just let him swab the outside of the bus with soap, mr miyagy style,
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fULNUr0rvEc
        and change all the seat clothings inside the bus..no more stains
        banning him is ridiculous
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
          This is one of my favourite posts, literally made me lol. Good to see Luis Diaz is keeping him company on his journey.

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
            Sorry guys, you can say whatever you want but our new training jerseys are so 80s
            Dont worry the regime that is ruling our country is from 7th century ...80s is considered very advanced in comparison to that.. will take it!!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Who's #28? What's his role? How tall is he?

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                Funny how KFA was able to switch to a new crest so easily yet we have been discussing TM crest for a decade feels like.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/...orea-logo.html

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                The country actually has smart people that are willing to change and adapt, our players on the other hand express their gratitude by kissing a fantasy book with lesser logic than the Lord of the Rings before an important match

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                  Who's #28? What's his role? How tall is he?
                  Siavash Yazdani….he is 30 years old and plays for Esteghlal. He is the best CB in PGPL for some time now IMO.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                    Azizi Khadem was at practice today and said that payment of TM rewards have been approved with the help of the government and it will happen very soon. Minister of sports has issued a written order on the matter. This was a point of dissatisfaction by TM players during the Lebanon/Syria camp in November. He also thanked Skocic a couple times when he was there. I think he is sending a signal that IFF is now firmly behind him. He wished for the victory and qualification celebration on Thursday. Here is the link: http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/11018/%D8%B4...B4%D9%88%D8%AF
                    Go TM!

Eh?
                    They mean Hezbollah's Hassan khers-ollah & Syria's Assad & other terrorists actually permitted the regime to take a slice off their monthly pay offs, to spend on Iranians?????????
                    Really?
                    It must be celebrated.
                    We all should send flowers and cards to Hezbollah, Assad, Iraqis , houthis, ... for being so sacrificing & generous.
                    Wow!

Comment

With all these recent patch up jobs and new call ups, may I remind all that we must thank the team and staff for garnering near perfect points tally so far, that wld allow us to try untested players and still not chew on our nails in terrified stress?
                      More so those of us busy critical of Skochiieman

Imagine what's going on in the minds of Iraqis and others who failed to gather enough points and HAVE TO fight for each n every point, .... now with untested new players!

Thank you TM, Skocic & staff.

Comment

Any news from Taremi? Is he expected to arrive this morning?

Comment

Khadem:

we're going to Doha with the same technical staff.

On the eve of the match with Iraq, Azizi Khadem, attended TM camp and defended the technical staff of the national team in particular.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Siavash Yazdani….he is 30 years old and plays for Esteghlal. He is the best CB in PGPL for some time now IMO.
                            Thanks.

Full name Siavash Yazdani Moghadam
                            Date of birth February 27, 1991 (age 30)
                            Place of birth Mashhad, Iran
                            Height 1.90 m (6 ft 3 in)
                            Position(s) Centre Back
                            Club information
                            Current team Esteghlal

So he's really tall, but from his stats it looks like he scores very few goals (I was hoping he would with headers).
                            But that's before I found out he's a Centre Back, so that can't be held against him.

But is he good in the air in defense in the box?

It says he was first called up for TM in 2019, but I don't remember him.

What are his chances to get actual play time.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                              Taremi has last been spotted riding a donkey in the Kurdish border are between Turkey and Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                                Mehdi Taremi is still in Turkey. he arrived in Antalya after a lot of troubles from Dalman, but still failed to travel to our country.

Comment

Working...
                                X