This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
    well we are lucky to have kannani. I'm having doubts now about this labs in IR which is conducting these tests. Seriously guys someone is screweing around !!!!!
    naah man same for most countrys, just look at handball and other sports and tournaments. same stuff everywhere. not saying no fishy stuff happens but dont think it is in this case.
    in this case, i dont blame anyone.. dont think anyone inside country is trying to fk it up this time, no use since we are 1 point away, think we could eaven probably lose 4 games and still qualify in the end as team 2.

only thing might make some people happy, as i wrote few days ago, infantino will be droven to a chelokakabi and right back to the airport since i think its a big chance they dont bring crowds in stadiums, and cancel it like a tm friendly in the last second.. and simultaniusly escape the females in stadium for this time.. but even there they will have to give up sooner or later on it, and they appear to started to accept its going to be allowed now. so as soon there is crowds its going to include females. they cant escape that anymore
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Iraqis in social media are praying for more covid to our team. Really tells how these guys are hateful for us.

Comment

its just a game bro, very impportant for not getting depressed in 4 years but still, a game.

i think many here was happy its not only us with covid either.. sadly maybe but.. nothing to do with hating them.. more selfish reasons, but when thinking about it its sad still. in a way happy not only we who have covid, but id rather change it to , sad that both teams have covid, and dont wish it on nobody.. so happy we have covid or they have covid is the wrong sentence, the correct one is, happy their chance to win got higher initialy. i think both we and them dont wish covid or death to another for missing a game, but probably one could feel happy if player missed a flight, and thats the same feeling popping up initialy, but to analyse it, since ints not happening infront of you, but its a text on the computer related to other feelings, winning the game, it gets wrong, i bet if you ask them wuold you rather they get covid and miss game or play healty, they say healty but if you as miss flight vs play, they say missed flight. same result, different math . (result is the missed game), but next result can be also very worse in one of themc= covid death and so on.. brain doesnt connect that initialy allwayz in this scenario it comes after a short while. thats the problem with writing on the net, or reading, vs irl.

also id rather smash them fulll squad fair game..

you know what I mean? initial feeling but think about it later on and evolve the feeing, turn it around. what is/was the feeling saying you, did you misinterpret it initaly? think its the same for many iraqis but then with the net, write
        initial feeling in brain without analysing it, and its there on the net. then offcource there is people hating us and vise versa lets not go in there now. moste just are ordinary people tired of this stuff.

so no idea to make it a war labeling hate when not neaded.. more than its a war on the field, take it easy

not saying some countrys people doesnt dislike us more than others, but lets not go there lets keep it footballi and not twist it like that..
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
          its just a game bro, very impportant for not getting depressed in 4 years but still, a game.

i think many here was happy its not only us with covid either.. sadly maybe but.. nothing to do with hating them.. more selfish reasons, but when thinking about it its sad still. in a way happy not only we who have covid, but id rather change it to , sad that both teams have covid, and dont wish it on nobody.. also id rather smash them fulll squad fair game..
          you know what I mean? initial feeling but think about it later on and evolve the feeing, turn it around. what is/was the feeling saying you, did you misinterpret it initaly? think its the same for many iraqis but then with the net, write

initial feeling in brain without analysing it, and its there on the net. then offcource there is people hating us and vise versa lets not go in there now. moste just are ordinary people tired of this stuff.

so no idea to make it a war labeling hate when not neaded.. more than its a war on the field, take it easy

not saying some countrys people doesnt dislike us more than others, but lets not go there lets keep it footballi and not twist it like that..
          thanks mate.

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
            Iraqis in social media are praying for more covid to our team. Really tells how these guys are hateful for us.
            all football fans are like this , as if if we play portugal we dont hope CR7 to break his legs lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
              all football fans are like this , as if if we play portugal we dont hope CR7 to break his legs lol

Ali Daei sitting infront of his tv following portugals games before his record was broken

jk
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Majid Hosseinis PCR-test was positive, he’s out.
                Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Taremi situation

If he arrives in camp, he will have to play against Iraq without training.

سرپرست تیم ملی گفت: . مهدی طارمی شرایط بغرنجی دارد. دالامان فاصله زیادی با استانبول دارد و او در این شهر حضور دارد. زمانی که وی به این شهر رسید 7 ساعت در فرودگاه منتظر ماند. او وقتی به استانبول رسید به دلیل شرایط جوی پروازش راهی دالامان شد و شرایط سختی را تجربه کرد. در کل اگر او به اردو برسد بدون تمرین باید مقابل عراق بازی کند.

If he does not arrive on time to have some rest maybe he should not start against Iraq and rest for UAE game.

Niazmand Ansarifard , Abedzadeh are in Iran waiting test results.
                  Last edited by St_Mark; 01-25-2022, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Mehdi right now, somewhere in Turkey

We will win anyway, shabab and karim and ezza and amiri and the rest will fix it
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Iran and Iraq national team coaches' press conference to be held online tomorrow According to the schedule, from 17:00 iraqi head coach and from 17:30 Skocic, will answer reporters' questions.

Comment

Irna - Hossein Sepehr, commander of the ministry of interior's counter-coronavirus operations headquarters, announced the possibility of holding Iran_iraq match in a world cup qualifier with limited presence or even no spectators.‎

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                          Irna - Hossein Sepehr, commander of the ministry of interior's counter-coronavirus operations headquarters, announced the possibility of holding Iran_iraq match in a world cup qualifier with limited presence or even no spectators.‎
                          Typical.

Comment

Wow just reading news from iraqi camp. There was a meeting today online between IFF representatives, Iraq football federation representatives and AFC. AFC rejected the second PCR tests by iraq and approved the first test only which means iraq will have missing players. Iraqis are very nervous and putting blame on both iran and AFC. Wow what a change by AFC but I have to give it to IFF. They didn't request second test for any of our covid positive players which makes iraqi request not fair to AFC also.

Comment

Life is good when you have a deep bench.
                              Zahedi could surprise us all. Karim is in good form. Maybe even Ghaedi. We already have JB and Ali Gholi on wings.
                              This also may open up for a CAM like Ghoddos to bolster the attack.

As the saying goes; when life gives you lemons, you make lemonade 🍋🍋😁😁

As for positive tests, it's probably the milder case of Omicron. And nothing that serious as the Delta variant. But as per rules,these players must sit out. No problem.

Comment

Any sources on how many players and who they're missing? I'm just more curious because regardless of who they have Iran should win this game

Comment

Working...
                                X