This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
    Has the national team list of invitees been announced yet?

I hear Zahedi's team in Ukraine, has already reported that it received a letter regarding players invitation to TM.

It looks like coach is doing private invites again! which is not a bad thing since those critics idiots in Iran will disturb the process if announced too early and publically.
    its always been the case and is basically the case everywhere. Clubs need advanced notice.

Comment

I found the TM jersey, fake, on Aliexpress, really wanna order it, its like 22USD / 19 Euros, but gotta pay Taxes and Transport fee of it here in f'ing europe, and tax is ok, but the domestic transport fee is waaay to high!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        played-out Khave and useless Torabi should be the sacrificial lambs to make room for zahedi and allahyaar's inclusions..!!
        im worried more about our CM and WB positions currently...! need depths perhaps younger? and more quality competitions for those spots introduced in TM in upcoming games, especially after we beat Iraq once again to put them in their place firmly beneath us .... wanna see Eskoocher get a bit more experimental with his playing squad in order to add reliable depth
        I agree on getting younger and helping to raise the next generation once we qualify, but keep in mind that our ranking impacts our "seeding" (the pot we're put in for the WC) and we have an outside chance still of getting into pot #2 which would be huge! But that means we need to win-out the remaining qualifiers.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
          I agree on getting younger and helping to raise the next generation once we qualify, but keep in mind that our ranking impacts our "seeding" (the pot we're put in for the WC) and we have an outside chance still of getting into pot #2 which would be huge! But that means we need to win-out the remaining qualifiers.
          I agree. Once we reach the tournament and even from now, it's not the time to experiment, rather be safe than sorry. It's in 10 months from now, so agree, we need to call up the experienced lads also! 😬

Comment

Isn’t that hosseinzadeh kid the first real one to make it pro from the Kia academy? Haven’t seen much from him but I would love nothing more than to see a Kia academy product thrive and make big moves in TM
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Isn’t that hosseinzadeh kid the first real one to make it pro from the Kia academy? Haven’t seen much from him but I would love nothing more than to see a Kia academy product thrive and make big moves in TM
              Dara jan, I think you're thinking of Amirhossein Hajizadeh (I made the same mistake too lol)

Throwback to his popular viral video and that one manager who said he would take him to the Madrid academy one day when he was 10 lol

He's the one who joined FC Kia, and now he's playing for Persepolis U21 and doing really well if i'm not mistaken

Comment

[QUOTE=Iranianarsenal11;2785836]Dara jan, I think you're thinking of Amirhossein Hajizadeh (I made the same mistake too lol)

Throwback to his popular viral video and that one manager who said he would take him to the Madrid academy one day when he was 10 lol
                He's the one who joined FC Kia, and now he's playing for Persepolis U21 and doing really well if i'm not mistaken[/QUOTE]

No not the same

هشت سال پیش از این، در روزهایی که هنوز فضای مجازی مثل این روزها فراگیر نبود، فیلمی از یک پسر 9 ساله پخش شد که با توپ جادو می کرد. او را مسی اردبیلی نامیدند و باشگاه پرسپولیس از عقد قرارداد ده ساله با او خبر داد اما خیلی زود تمام آن حرف ها و وعده ها که می گفتند این پسر را به رئال مادرید می فرستند و اسپانیایی ها در اردبیل آکادمی می زنند، فراموش شد و امیرحسین حاجی زاده کارش به گوشه نشینی و نفرت از فوتبال کشید.اما خوشبختانه این پسر خیلی زود راه خود را ادامه داد و به مسیر پیشرفت برگشت.

مسی اردبیلی به اسپانیا نرفت، پیراهن رئال مادرید را هم نپوشید اما در تیم آکادمی کیا عضو شد تا این بار آرام آرام مسیر پیشرفت را طی کند. وقتی بازیکنی به نام امیرحسین حاجی زاده در دربی امیدهای پایتخت برای پرسپولیس گل زد، خیلی ها به اشتباه تصور کردند این گلزن همان مسی اردبیلی است.

برخی رسانه ها به اشتباه از گلزنی مسی اردبیلی در دربی امیدها خبر دادند اما این امیرحسین حاجی زاده با آن امیرحسین حاجی زاده فرق دارد.
                Hosseinzadeh 8th from L
                Doustali 5th from Right

Last edited by St_Mark; 01-13-2022, 02:58 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=St_Mark;2785847]
                  Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Dara jan, I think you're thinking of Amirhossein Hajizadeh (I made the same mistake too lol)

He's the one who joined FC Kia, and now he's playing for Persepolis U21 and doing really well if i'm not mistaken[/QUOTE]

No not the same

هشت سال پیش از این، در روزهایی که هنوز فضای مجازی مثل این روزها فراگیر نبود، فیلمی از یک پسر 9 ساله پخش شد که با توپ جادو می کرد. او را مسی اردبیلی نامیدند و باشگاه پرسپولیس از عقد قرارداد ده ساله با او خبر داد اما خیلی زود تمام آن حرف ها و وعده ها که می گفتند این پسر را به رئال مادرید می فرستند و اسپانیایی ها در اردبیل آکادمی می زنند، فراموش شد و امیرحسین حاجی زاده کارش به گوشه نشینی و نفرت از فوتبال کشید.اما خوشبختانه این پسر خیلی زود راه خود را ادامه داد و به مسیر پیشرفت برگشت.

مسی اردبیلی به اسپانیا نرفت، پیراهن رئال مادرید را هم نپوشید اما در تیم آکادمی کیا عضو شد تا این بار آرام آرام مسیر پیشرفت را طی کند. وقتی بازیکنی به نام امیرحسین حاجی زاده در دربی امیدهای پایتخت برای پرسپولیس گل زد، خیلی ها به اشتباه تصور کردند این گلزن همان مسی اردبیلی است.

برخی رسانه ها به اشتباه از گلزنی مسی اردبیلی در دربی امیدها خبر دادند اما این امیرحسین حاجی زاده با آن امیرحسین حاجی زاده فرق دارد.
                  Hosseinzadeh 8th from L
                  Doustali 5th from Right

Ah okay, sorry about the confusion St. Mark jaan...

So the Hajizadeh from the viral video still plays for FC Kia?

Comment

[QUOTE=Iranianarsenal11;2785878]
                    Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Ah okay, sorry about the confusion St. Mark jaan...

So the Hajizadeh from the viral video still plays for FC Kia?
                    He has been member and played for of Kia Academy but I have not seen his name in recent games/

Kia U21team play in 2nd tier league.
                    he play for that team.

U21 Tehran 2ND DIVISION

Front row-2nd from Ri

FCKIA 3 - 0 MAJED

*Week 6 - 1400/09/13 - 14:00 ( December 4 , 2021)

Amirreza Achak
                    Reza Mahdavi ( Amirsajjad Behtaj)
                    Mahan Kakoolarimi
                    Amin Pilali ( Amirsam Khaniani)
                    Samir Hoboobati
                    Mohammadmehdi Mohammadi
                    Ali Azadmehr
                    Amirhossein Hajizadeh
                    Saeid Mohammadi ( Mehdi Rahbari)
                    Amirhossein Rivandi ( Hamed Amini)
                    Mohammadmehdi Mohammadzadeh ( Amirreza Sheykhirad)

From Mkia interview over a year ago

"مهدی مهدوی کیا درباره امیرحسین حاجی زاده کسی که در خردسالی به نام مسی ایران معروف شد اما در مسیر متفاوتی قرار گرفت. حاجی زاده هم اکنون عضو آکادمی کیا است.
                    "او بعد از آن اتفاقاتی که افتاده بود دچار افسردگی شده و اضافه وزن داشت. وقتی دیدمش شرایط خوبی نداشت اما خوشبختانه در مسیر مناسبی قرار گرفت و الان جزو نفرات نهایی تیم ما است. اگر او به آکادمی کیا نمی آمد شاید با توجه به شرایطی که داشت فوتبالیست نمی شد و شاید سرنوشت دیگری پیدا می کرد."ا
                    Last edited by St_Mark; 01-14-2022, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan
                        Bad news for Kanaani again. Unfortunately it seems he has been dropped for the squad list.
                        is the list out? What's the source?

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                          is the list out? What's the source?
                          I deleted my post. It's a rumour for now, we need to wait for the list. Will be announced on 23rd
                          golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                            I deleted my post. It's a rumour for now, we need to wait for the list. Will be announced on 23rd
                            Dear,
                            Rumour is base om Khadem speech today regarding ethics, & TM.

رییس فدراسیون فوتبال :

نظم و اخلاق برای ما مهم تر از همه چیز است. به اسکوچیچ هم گفته ایم فدراسیون فوتبال بی نظمی و بی اخلاقی را برنمی تابد، هر کسی در هر جایگاهی که می خواهد باشد. فوتبال جایی است که باید اسطوره سازی شود. ستاره بی اخلاق و بی نظم هیچ دردی دوا نمی کند و به درد خودش هم نمی خورد. پس امروز نظم و انضباط، ادب و حفظ حرمت خط قرمز ماست. هر کسی در هر جایگاهی نمی تواند این را قبول کند، تیم ملی را ترک کند.

حفظ و حرمت بزرگان برای ما مهم است وگرنه نتایج می آیند و می روند. فدراسیون فوتبال با بی نظمی مماشات و کوتاهی نمی کند. حتی اگر بهترین بازیکن دنیا هم باشد، جایی در تیم ملی نخواهد داشت. کادر فنی را هم چون سابق حمایت می کنیم و اردو در آینده نزدیک تشکیل خواهد شد و همه به سوی صعود به جام جهانی می رویم.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              Dear,
                              Rumour is base om Khadem speech today regarding ethics, & TM.

رییس فدراسیون فوتبال :
                              نظم و اخلاق برای ما مهم تر از همه چیز است. به اسکوچیچ هم گفته ایم فدراسیون فوتبال بی نظمی و بی اخلاقی را برنمی تابد، هر کسی در هر جایگاهی که می خواهد باشد. فوتبال جایی است که باید اسطوره سازی شود. ستاره بی اخلاق و بی نظم هیچ دردی دوا نمی کند و به درد خودش هم نمی خورد. پس امروز نظم و انضباط، ادب و حفظ حرمت خط قرمز ماست. هر کسی در هر جایگاهی نمی تواند این را قبول کند، تیم ملی را ترک کند.
                              حفظ و حرمت بزرگان برای ما مهم است وگرنه نتایج می آیند و می روند. فدراسیون فوتبال با بی نظمی مماشات و کوتاهی نمی کند. حتی اگر بهترین بازیکن دنیا هم باشد، جایی در تیم ملی نخواهد داشت. کادر فنی را هم چون سابق حمایت می کنیم و اردو در آینده نزدیک تشکیل خواهد شد و همه به سوی صعود به جام جهانی می رویم.
                              Yes I saw this earlier however footballi posted an exclusive today stating a source informed them that he has been dropped.
                              https://footballi.net/news/r/692207/...88%D8%B1%D8%AF
                              golbezanpodcast.com
                              twitter.com/GolBezan
                              instagram.com/GolBezan
                              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                                Yes I saw this earlier however footballi posted an exclusive today stating a source informed them that he has been dropped.
                                Yes and they are making conclusion base on Khadem comments today.

Problem for Kananizadegan:

1- Indirectly he is calling it deepfake audio and not genuine
                                2-His case is with ethic & disciplinary committee pending his explanations and testimony, but he is sending a Lawyer/Rep to answer questions and that will not do it. Rep cannot testify in such cases when accused is mature and capable/able to present himself.

Unless himself showup to answer and direct response there is no chance, he can get out of this

May be his bet and hope are on IFF corruption's but that got harder with Khadem's comments today.

Comment

Working...
                                X