X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
    To add to my above post ^^^^^

I'm also very concerned with relying on kanani in world cup. Hope he can manage it if we get someone like hosseini or pouraliganji to partner with him.

As for Nourolahi...I completely disagree with all the negative sentiment against him here... And always have from the beginning.

This guy is a great defensive player, is fit,hustles hard, and is physically strong /aggressive.

This is evident from the good runs he's made couple times offensively and the gritt and strength he's shown in the opposition box / half of the field.

He also takes some great shots and has scored and help set up couple huge goals for us already, despite being a defensive midfielder..... Huge asset if you ask me.

I hope he stays and starts in midfield for us in world cup, as we're unlikely to suddenly find someone even better in 10 months when WC starts.
    Salmani is better than him. He should get some games with TM to confirm it

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
      Shahab zahedi has been invited to Team melli. Looks like it was confirmed by Zorya so its legit.

https://www.mehrnews.com/news/539898...A-%D8%B4%D8%AF
      If true then almost certainly he will replace Kaveh. About time.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
        Hope he can manage it if we get someone like hosseini or pouraliganji to partner with him.
        I really miss those two when they are 100%.

What ever happened to Pouraliganji? Dont really hear about him too often now since hes gone to China.

Also, unpopular opinion, I think Ramin Rezaeian should be called up again.
        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
          If true then almost certainly he will replace Kaveh. About time.
          Yup, Kaveh not doing anything to help his case. At least Karim scores here and there.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Yup, Kaveh not doing anything to help his case. At least Karim scores here and there.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
            Yeah Karim and kaveh are not in the same basket at all. Karim has also played well in his small appearances here and there. He still deserves to be there IMO…..zahedi replacing kaveh is exactly how it should be.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

It's time for Skocic to invite new and young players in D, MF, FW lines.
              He will find plenty of support for such selections at this time.

My note:
              2-3 U23 players should be included

Comment

Its not just Shahab in and Kaveh out. Allahyar took Taremi’s spot last time. Let’s say Allahyar takes Kaveh’s spot this time. Who is dropped for Shahab?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  Its not just Shahab in and Kaveh out. Allahyar took Taremi’s spot last time. Let’s say Allahyar takes Kaveh’s spot this time. Who is dropped for Shahab?
                  what ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                    what ? lol
                    Sounds like Skocic is inviting two forwards that weren’t included last time. There is only one Kaveh Rezaei.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                      It's time for Skocic to invite new and young players in D, MF, FW lines.
                      He will find plenty of support for such selections at this time.
                      My note:
                      2-3 U23 players should be included
                      He already invited Allahyar and Yasin, other than those two nobody else is at TM level. If we want to advance from our group we need to take the best players available.

Comment

My guess is either Torabi or Ghaedi

Comment

He’s not even fast. Everyone should check out the UAE/Qatar thread once in a while. Too many players getting by on name and reputation while the players who are doing the heavy lifting get the most criticism. I guess its just assumed that players in these shit leagues are doing great. Hossein Kanani’s team took a 0-6 and 3-7 loss last month. He’ll be starting at the World Cup. Now unfortunately we are dependent on Kanani and Noor, but Ghaedi!?!? What has he done to have a reserved spot in TM?
                          I think we can do a deeper analysis than "team took a 0-6 and 3-7 loss last month" and therefore he should not be starting at the World Cup. Soccer is a team sport, not one defender is responsible for all the goals conceded. We can't say he is a bad defender because of those loses in the same we can't say he is a great defender because his other team (TM) conceded only 3 goals in all of 2021!!!!

From what I have seen, there is very little separating Kanaani, Shoja, Hosseini and a healthy Pouraliganji. My favorite pairing is Hosseini and healthy Pouraliganji, but I would not be sweating it if I saw Kanaani for either of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                            I think we can do a deeper analysis than "team took a 0-6 and 3-7 loss last month" and therefore he should not be starting at the World Cup. .
                            There is plenty of video in the UAE/Qatar thread. Feel free to take a look inside.

You would not be sweating if you saw Kanani starting in a World Cup? After his brain turned off in critical moment against Japan?

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                              My guess is either Torabi or Ghaedi
                              Torabi has not been performing at TM level in the past few months. I go with dropping Torabi. Unlike some on this forum who are outright insulting to Ghaedi because of his size and Boushehri background, I think he has a lot of promise. He needs to move to Europe soon. One year in UAE is enough.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
                                He already invited Allahyar and Yasin, other than those two nobody else is at TM level. If we want to advance from our group we need to take the best players available.

1-Yasin most likely won't be included in new list ( Recovering Injury)
                                2-Selection of TM players are more complicated than focusing in only 1-2 factors.

When PAG was invited he was U23 and there were more seniour players with more experience than him but with a recomendation of Nelo Vingada, CQ invited him .
                                PAG
                                DOB :19/4/92
                                First TM game :21/3/2015

Same goes with Majidi and Kananizadegan

Majidi
                                DOB :20/6/96
                                First TM game :19/5/2018

Kananizadegan
                                DOB :23/3/94
                                First TM game :6/11/2015

There are U23 defenders of U23 with more experience and solid games than all 3 above at the times they were invited.

Example:

Fallah has over 2000 min of good performance as CB for Paykan. He has played more games than for example Aghasi. this year and last year.
                                If we are giving a chance to Yasin( well deseved) , why not give chance to Amirhossein , He has been star for blue club with over 1000 min of play with scoring 3 goals.

Comment

Working...
                                X