*UAE not Syria
    golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post

*UAE not Syria
      F king finally. This skocic is starting to head to the right direction for his player selection. Hopefully other nice surprises in the list

Comment

I hope the 12 year old Emirati kid is dropped.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          Who???

Comment

Rezaei probably should be dropped ...
            I can't wait for the next game

-----------------------AMIR-----------------------
            --MOHARAM---KANINI----SHOJA-----AMIRI----
            -----------------AHMAD----EZZI-----------------
            ---ALLAHYAR-----------------------JAHANBAKHSH
            ---------------AZMOUN----TAREMI-----------

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
              Who???
              Lil Gaedi

Comment

Lil Gaedi
                Lolll had a slight feeling that's who you meant.

I don't see an issue with keeping him on the bench and giving him few minutes without risking results.

He's tiny but at least he's got speed and a bit of skill.

Also, he has his blackbelt in taekwondo/some marital art so he must have good strength and balance.... Just needs to add a bit of weight so he isn't pushed off the ball easily if he goes up against big defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
                  Lolll had a slight feeling that's who you meant.

I don't see an issue with keeping him on the bench and giving him few minutes without risking results.

He's tiny but at least he's got speed and a bit of skill.

Also, he has his blackbelt in taekwondo/some marital art so he must have good strength and balance.... Just needs to add a bit of weight so he isn't pushed off the ball easily if he goes up against big defenders.
                  He’s not even fast. Everyone should check out the UAE/Qatar thread once in a while. Too many players getting by on name and reputation while the players who are doing the heavy lifting get the most criticism. I guess its just assumed that players in these shit leagues are doing great. Hossein Kanani’s team took a 0-6 and 3-7 loss last month. He’ll be starting at the World Cup. Now unfortunately we are dependent on Kanani and Noor, but Ghaedi!?!? What has he done to have a reserved spot in TM?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                    F king finally. This skocic is starting to head to the right direction for his player selection. Hopefully other nice surprises in the list
                    I read in one of the threads that he is a liability? Was he involved in any doping before ?

Comment

He’s not even fast. Everyone should check out the UAE/Qatar thread once in a while. Too many players getting by on name and reputation while the players who are doing the heavy lifting get the most criticism. I guess its just assumed that players in these shit leagues are doing great. Hossein Kanani’s team took a 0-6 and 3-7 loss last month. He’ll be starting at the World Cup. Now unfortunately we are dependent on Kanani and Noor, but Ghaedi!?!? What has he done to have a reserved spot in TM?
                      I don't think Ghaedi is anything special at all. Nor do I rate anything that's achieved in these crappy leagues.

Just saying that he's really young, already has some strength from his martial arts background and if he puts on a bit of size, might have potential.

Also, he's definitely a fast player. I've noticed this even from his brief TM outings and he was very quick and agile compared to others on the pitch.

Again. He's nothing special yet, but it wouldn't hurt to give him a few, non risky minutes in TM.

This could also motivate him to move to better league and earn more game time.

Comment

Ghaedi, torabi shouldn't be in the list. Maybe it would be a welcomed wake up for them.
                        Rezaei (and even Ansarifard) should also be dropped.
                        I hope we won't have nour and sarlak, but with Salmani and lack of obvious alternative, I guess we are set to see them

Comment

To add to my above post ^^^^^

I'm also very concerned with relying on kanani in world cup. Hope he can manage it if we get someone like hosseini or pouraliganji to partner with him.

As for Nourolahi...I completely disagree with all the negative sentiment against him here... And always have from the beginning.

This guy is a great defensive player, is fit,hustles hard, and is physically strong /aggressive.

This is evident from the good runs he's made couple times offensively and the gritt and strength he's shown in the opposition box / half of the field.

He also takes some great shots and has scored and help set up couple huge goals for us already, despite being a defensive midfielder..... Huge asset if you ask me.

I hope he stays and starts in midfield for us in world cup, as we're unlikely to suddenly find someone even better in 10 months when WC starts.

Comment

Shahab zahedi has been invited to Team melli. Looks like it was confirmed by Zorya so its legit.

https://www.mehrnews.com/news/539898...A-%D8%B4%D8%AF

Comment

Dragan said in his latest interview when on vacation in Croatia that his main worry is the health of his players. I agree with him. I am worried about positive tests in the TM camp with Omicron being orders of magnitude more contagious . I am more worried about our players not being available since they are all fully vaccinated and perhaps boosted. Standing for all TM players and staff being fully healthy and fit with negative COVID tests.

Go TM!

Comment

Skocic likes Ghaedi doubt he will be dropped, Torabi is the one who should be dropped, but he also has Perspolis and some other people behind him could cause problems for Skocic. Now that they invited Zahedi, Allahyar and Ghaedi who all have experience playing forward there’s not need to call up a fourth backup striker Kaveh Rezaei.

Comment

Working...
                                X