Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, maybe not tm news for today, but from min 8 ish to min 57 ando, karimi, jabbari (and azizi) plus guest talk about tm memories with cq and share their oppinions about him.
    from yazdah thread but thought i share it here aswell.
    https://www.iranianmoviebox.com/epis...da-ghesmate-7/
    personaly, i didnt like the first video at all, tasteless.but the talks got interesting the longer it went. at the end it was very interesting.
    make some chaei and bring some sweets, and enjoy.
    also mehdi abdi guests from min 105, besides cq talks.
    andotime min 120 about tm goalie situation
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Taremi would be available for selection against UAE & Iraq.
      Uncategorized
      December 28, 2021
      Team Melli will host Iraq and the UAE in the FIFA World Cup Qatar 22 qualifiers on 27thy January and 1st February in a bid to register its early qualification with a few games in hand.
      According to Mojtaba Khorshidi, the Manager of the national team of Iran, the camp of Team Melli will start on January 24th with the presence of domestic league players, while the legionnaires will start joining the local players a day later. Khorshidi, who was speaking to reporters at the national teams’ camp on Tuesday, was asked about the possibility of Mehdi Taremi returning to the national team: “Taremi’s problem has been resolved and we will most probably experience his presence in the squad.”
      Tarami was dropped out of the national team list for the games against Lebanon and Syria and was excluded from the training camp after the challenge on social media issued to the head coach Dragan Skocic, over the “tactics” of the Iranian players. “This issue has finally been solved with the mediation of the seniors” according to Khorshidi, “Taremi will also be present in the next camp of the national team.”
      The head of the national football team also said in response to the rumors about the invitation of Ali Alipour, the Iranian striker of the Portuguese Maritimo football team: “I do not know. Our duty is to write to their clubs based on Skocic’s list, but Skocic has not yet arrived in Iran and has not provided a list. They should give us the list first and see if Ali Alipour is there or not. I am as ignorant as you are and this is the first time I have heard about it”
      Mojtaba Khorshidi, did not explain how did he figure out Mehdi Taremi was on the list of invited players if according to him, none was provided by Skocic !!

https://www.teammelli.com/taremi-wou...inst-uae-iraq/
      so camp starts 24th legs join 25th and game 27th.. jiikes here we go again.. prepare for a hustle game vs iraq and be happy if we win to qualify. and hopefully it will be a good second game.
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
        well, maybe not tm news for today, but from min 8 ish to min 57 ando, karimi, jabbari (and azizi) plus guest talk about tm memories with cq and share their oppinions about him.
        personaly, i didnt like the first video at all, tasteless.but the talks got interesting the longer it went. at the end it was very interesting.
        ali karimi is so obnoxious. making inappropriate jokes and comments...misstating facts constantly...some awful takes. a generally unprofessional demeanor and it's not a surprise that he couldn't cut it in europe

Comment

Originally posted by Sholehzard View Post
          throwback. miss azadi at full capacity. ajab goli zad mehdi taremi. also allahyar's first goal for tm

Dear God.. Nobody saw what was coming for Team Melli, thanks to Mr. Juan Perón..

In a way, Wilmots might have helped us qualify. Sounds dumb, but maybe it was also meant to be. For him to arrive in Iran, shit on our national team and leave. Who knows.

At the end of the day, Skocic deserves credit for what he's done so far with our national team. We are also very blessed to have great players in our roster.

Comment

According to malaka dog Skocic is banned for Iraq game, Varzesh3 denies it says he served his suspension in Syria match.

Comment

well, just for fun.. I found this video today
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wvT-l8cBR8
              i guess we should appreciate our opponents for only diving and grassrolling, these S.A.ans are nasty.
              atleast sheys and nosrati seamed to be doing it to ceelebrate..
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

wow they destroyed CQ lol !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                    yeah it was 50 minutes of nasty talks..
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

yeah it was 50 minutes of nasty talks..
                      It saysa lot of someone when they speak behind their backs without giving the other side a chance to defend themselves.

Comment

TM update:

*- Jan 23 : Start of TM training Camp ( Domestic players ).
                        *- Jan 24-26 : TM training ( Domestic & Foreign based players ).

*- Jan 27 : Iran vs Iraq.

*- Jan 28-31 : TM training

*- Feb 1 : Iran vs UAE.

FIFA days

24 January – 1 February 2022
                        Last edited by St_Mark; 01-11-2022, 02:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                          No they destroyed themselves. Bashing the guy who put Iranian football on the map!!
                          Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Comment

Weird source but not out of realms of possibility with Bayat as head of their FA.

If we could get Belgium through that connection, Croatia + another Eastern Euro team through Skocic, and possibly Turkey through diplomatic channels that would be an excellent combination to go with the standard Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Qatar combo.

I guess Mali might still be on the table after our friendly with them fell through, and possibly CQ and egypt.

Obviously a lot will depend on the time FIFA allocates for friendlies in buildup to WC + our group opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                Weird source but not out of realms of possibility with Bayat as head of their FA.

If we could get Belgium through that connection, Croatia + another Eastern Euro team through Skocic, and possibly Turkey through diplomatic channels that would be an excellent combination to go with the standard Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Qatar combo.

I guess Mali might still be on the table after our friendly with them fell through, and possibly CQ and egypt.

Obviously a lot will depend on the time FIFA allocates for friendlies in buildup to WC + our group opponents.

We were also supposed to have Croatia friendly near 2 years ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X