This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First Taremi, now this.

IR is doing everything they can to prevent Iranian happiness (by fucking up Team Melli).

Marg Bar IR
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

if he was anywhere other than iran, the smart move would be for him to deny it or say it was spliced or whatever. but he can't publicly or proactively come out and defend himself because it's iran and any acknowledgement of the scenario would hurt him more (plus would be viewed as aberoo rizi)...so like with rezaeian, he'll stay silent and this episode will be litigated in the shadows, by some avazi rishoo IR camel who probably spends his evenings drawing warm milk baths for little boys.

shame but he's prob screwed. PAG will be back in time and we have a bunch of WCQ to test alternatives and give them some match time.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
        Lmfaooooo is this real?
        Our defenders are too horny , first Ramin, now this loool....
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Taremi is back for next game. I'm worried about our defensive lineup. Shoja for Sure out? Who do we have?

Comment

i read somewhere that Mojtaba Khorshidi says that majid will be used as our jersey next game and not uhl anymore. is this true????

https://www.instagram.com/90tv.offic...dium=copy_link

Comment

Originally posted by Sholehzard View Post
              i read somewhere that Mojtaba Khorshidi says that majid will be used as our jersey next game and not uhl anymore. is this true????

I hope not. I feel like every time we had majid or Daei brand for TM it was always during the darkest eras lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                I hope not. I feel like every time we had majid or Daei brand for TM it was always during the darkest eras lol
                Look at it from the bright side: at least it will be available for purchase more or less everywhere in the country.

Comment

merooj kits are always overpriced some how. but if the quality and style fits, then better than some uhlsport ripoff for sure.

Comment

Iranian brand is better, Uhlsport contracts was work of dalals it was obvious we weren’t sponsored by their official brand in Germany. Now hopefully we don’t have to put the stickers on the Jersey the night before the game and they should stop putting that cartoonish looking cheetah imprint on the Jersey looks dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Sholehzard View Post

Finally some good sense. I really hope we stop with this cheetah too, and start using some tricolor stripes in a more visible way.

Our kit isn't iconic and could be the jersey of other countries

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        I’ll wait for verification, but using the TM bus as his emarat-on-nesa is a big no no and not appropriate. Definitely suspendable.
                        He is with PAG our best defender. Physical guy, strong on set pieces with decent first pass and speed.
                        He occasionally ger brain fart on& off the pitch but we are talking about Iranian defender.
                        He is head and shoulder better than Majid.

Unfortunately he will be suspended, maybe for good.
                        If it was 20 years a go probably like Khaziravi he would have beem gone for life time but we will see...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Siavash Yazdani is the best D in IPL right now and for once he is injury free and play his best football.
                          With Kanani being gone i will start him next to Shoja untill PAG is back.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Siavash Yazdani is the best D in IPL right now and for once he is injury free and play his best football.
                            With Kanani being gone i will start him next to Shoja untill PAG is back.
                            Ideal scenario would be Yazdani + Hosseini, but unfortunately we will end up with a bonehead Shoja + a rusty and declining PAG.

Just imagine what a team like Brazil, England or France would do to that defense

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              Ideal scenario would be Yazdani + Hosseini, but unfortunately we will end up with a bonehead Shoja + a rusty and declining PAG.

Just imagine what a team like Brazil, England or France would do to that defense
                              Hosseini is liability. He is ok vs 2nd rated asian teams but the guy never improved his weakness.
                              I don't trust him at all despite being a real gentleman

Comment

Kanani is an idiot. He had all tools to play in Europe. 3 consecutive TM coaches trusted his game and rightfully. And now this shit.
                                I listened to clip, no way he survives this.
                                Even in somewhere like Europe he will be banned severely. Ahmagh.
                                That was a 100% trap.

Comment

Working...
                                X