This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skocic latest interview with Sportke

OŠ JEDAN HRVAT NA SP-U, ALI NE U DALIĆEVOM TIMU: ‘VOLIO BIH IGRATI PROTIV HRVATSKE! LIVAJA? PUNO JE TU POMPE...‘
    Croatian coach Dragan Skokc is doing a great job in Iran and is close to reaching the World Cup in Qatar
    BY Drazen AntolicPUBLISHED: 25 December 2021 22:12

Would you like to play Croatia in Qatar?

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      Skocic latest interview with Sportke

OŠ JEDAN HRVAT NA SP-U, ALI NE U DALIĆEVOM TIMU: ‘VOLIO BIH IGRATI PROTIV HRVATSKE! LIVAJA? PUNO JE TU POMPE...‘
      Croatian coach Dragan Skokc is doing a great job in Iran and is close to reaching the World Cup in Qatar
      BY Drazen AntolicPUBLISHED: 25 December 2021 22:12

where is the rest Ostad?
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Not again...

Is another TM player in trouble?

13 minutes ago —به گزارش ایلنا،در کنار اخبار و حواشی متعدد منتشره درباره فدراسیون فوتبال،انتشار یک فایل صوتی عجیب از یک ملی پوش در اردوی اخیر تیم ملی حاشیه ...
        در این رابطه گفته میشود در پایان یکی از جلسات تمرینی تیم ملی و در حالیکه بازیکنان به دنبال سوار شدن در اتوبوس هستند، یکی از بازیکنان لژیونر جملاتی را خطاب به یکی از هواداران بانوی حاضر در آن محل به کار می برد که اکنون ارائه آن به کمیته اخلاق باعث دردسر بزرگی شده که احتمال خط خوردن این بازیکن از اردوی بعدی را نیز افزایش داده است.

Comment

I know I shared this video in my own thread, but I thought I’d share a few points after having watched/analyzed Vahid Amiri more in different key matches.

I can’t express this enough. Vahid Amiri is truly a gem in our national team. There’s really nothing bad I can say about him, and the reason for that is he started to play football late in his life.

It’s absolutely mind boggling to me how good he is at 33. Sometimes as fans of we come across players and situations we just can’t explain/understand. Vahid Amiri is one of them.

The best word I can describe Vahid Amiri as is he is the Pillar of Team Melli. He brings a level of comfort and confidence to players who are in positions surrounding him. One of them being Omid Noorafkan vs. Iraq.

Not to diminish Noorafkan as an LB, he was great against Iraq. He did make 2-3 mistakes leaving his position which opened space. But we were playing an Iraq who had just signed a new manager.

Just watch Vahid Amiri’s performance and how well he connects with Omid and others around him. Such confidence, such good technique, so composed and relaxed in his position. His good qualities rub off on his teammates, which is one big reason why our team is playing as well as they are.

I know I’m pushing it a bit, but I have to give credit where credit is due. Vahid Amiri is a VERY important player for Iran.

https://youtu.be/R-MOr01rSBw

Comment

Ever since his nutmeg against Spain in the last WC he's been a favorite of mine.

Since then I can remember at most one or two subpar games from him (but never horrible)
            and a seemingly endless string of very good games.

Vahid Amiri is amazing!

Comment

Not again...

13 minutes ago —به گزارش ایلنا،در کنار اخبار و حواشی متعدد منتشره درباره فدراسیون فوتبال،انتشار یک فایل صوتی عجیب از یک ملی پوش در اردوی اخیر تیم ملی حاشیه ...
              Damn, Ramin 2.0

Comment

Not again...

Whos the player..? claims it was one of our legionnaires who insulted a female fan after a practice session..??

Comment

I suggest that we all pause and think before we post on this forum. Similar to to the report about Mahdavikia's resignation that has not been confirmed by the IFF or any other semi-credible sources, this report about a player being in trouble as a result of an interaction with a woman supporter is yet to be confirmed.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                    I suggest that we all pause and think before we post on this forum. Similar to to the report about Mahdavikia's resignation that has not been confirmed by the IFF or any other semi-credible sources, this report about a player being in trouble as a result of an interaction with a woman supporter is yet to be confirmed.
                    Go TM!
                    My post was from. .ilna. Newsagency which is close to reformers in Iran
                    I have listened to the audio online but refrained to post a link as I am not expert on voice identity....
                    News and reports from Iranian sources are often toxic and questionable even if confirmed

Comment

For how long must Ramin be punished? His inappropriate behavior was over a year ago. Is he suspended for life from Team Melli?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        For how long must Ramin be punished? His inappropriate behavior was over a year ago. Is he suspended for life from Team Melli?
                        wouldn't be surprised if its for life.

Comment

I heard that there was a leaked audio with Kananizadegan and some chick, probably sexual talk or something. I hope it will be fine in the end. We can not afford to lose our starting Centerback for some dumb shit like that at this point -.-

Comment

It was indeed kanani if you hear the audio. No doubting that and better this identity is revealed so rest of our legionairres don’t have to be associated with this.

Comment

Comment

Well the person who leaked this voice is a deffo a haromzadeh. Bringing more hashieh for team melli at this time!

also Kanani is an idiot! what kind of moron would even think about having sex in back of team melli bus! Ahmagh ! from what i heard she was a teenager too.

Comment

Working...
                                X