X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Rumors about the new logo :

Hopefully it won't be that. I hate this cheetah thing, was good at 2014 but that's it.
    The current logo is much better
    I love the asiatic cheetah, but hate the design of this specific one. Looks like its supposed to be the logo of a local pro-amateur arena football team. The old cheetah was far more elegant and fitting.
    #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Final FIFA rankings of 2021. Iran is very close to cracking the top 20 again. LET'S GO!

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
        twitter.com/GolBezan
        instagram.com/GolBezan
        youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
          jersey looks dope!

Comment

New logo is worse. Just stick to the old one tbh, it's classic

Comment

Thanks! Is this the official new logo and jersey?? Sorry I can't read the text.

Comment

That Jersey looks lit..! 🔥
                i think anything over the current joke of badge would be a massive improvement..!! i sorta like this and the idea of possibly putting the cheetah somewhere on the eventual logo...! not so sure about this particular Cheetah though..?? also needs more red color and bit less green ..! skip the 1947 ...! also prefer to have some ancient persian Persepolis inspired mascots/logos in there where the green stuff on top of the cheetah..!!
                who was that dude who came up with a bunch of cool TM inspired designs on Tees and Hoodies before the WC18 ..... i bought a couple of hoodies and got bunch of complements on it in Russia during the wc from fans from all over the world..!!
                here it is ...!!
                https://iranianapparels.myspreadshop.com/

but it looks like he has cut back on many other cool designs that was on his site before the wc18...! the Above new TM logo looks to have been possibly his work too...? its got similar sorta artwork vibes to me..?
                Last edited by BacheLot; 12-24-2021, 12:27 AM.

Comment

While nearly any new logo would be a step up from the current IFF logo, I won’t believe there’s been a n upgrade until I see it on the TM players.

Comment

Iran futsal played two friendlies against Italy in Parma.
                    Rumors about a possible friendly with Italy before wc22, depending of Italy qualification

Comment

Iran futsal play two friendlies against Italy in Parma.
                      Rumors about a possible friendly with Italy before wc22, depending of Italy qualification
                      Haven't they already played those, on Dec. 20 and 21? Winning both 6-4 as I can see.

And what WC are you referring to? It was this year, in Lithuania?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        Haven't they already played those, on Dec. 20 and 21? Winning both 6-4 as I can see.

And what WC are you referring to? It was this year, in Lithuania?
                        Yes futsal friendlies took place some days ago.
                        The possible friendly is for our football TM before wc2022 in qatar

Comment

Yes futsal friendlies took place some days ago.
                          The possible friendly is for our football TM before wc2022 in qatar
                          ok, doubt very much it will happen though. they should just stick to some mediocre teams.

Comment

Iran futsal played two friendlies against Italy in Parma.
                            Italy’s football team doesn’t give a shit about friendlies. We’re better off playing other teams.

Comment

TOP 10 IRANIAN GOALS 2021

https://youtu.be/-N8fEjAEFhQ
                              golbezanpodcast.com
                              twitter.com/GolBezan
                              instagram.com/GolBezan
                              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

That's more or less the best XI on paper, even if Allahyar should be at JB place.

The most balanced XI would :
                                Taremi in place of JB on the left side, JB in place of gholi (with gholi as supersub), ghoddos pairing with azmoun or just behind him (n10), nourollahi with ezza.
                                Allahyar as another supersub

Comment

Working...
                                X