This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    Either IRI is faking this clip and distorting facts or story is not true.

https://media.farsnews.ir/Uploaded/F...0925000665.mp4
    Are you kidding me? How the story is not true?
    Do you honestly believe any kososher coming out of IR let alone Fars news?!?

These are same people who killed his son under extreme torture, how you can even mention the story is not true?!?
    Does these injuries look like some one falling down in street?
    Zamin khordanam on ghadr zayedorst kardan ke tablooe..
    Just look at her face again in case...!!!!!!!!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Babak_Shirazi View Post
      Fake news. The old lady fell down and hurt herself. No one touched her.
      تو زمین میخوری زیر چشمت اینطوری میشه؟
      کس و شرم حدی داره

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Rumors about the new logo :

Hopefully it won't be that. I hate this cheetah thing, was good at 2014 but that's it.
        The current logo is much better

Comment

This Nowruz Cup reminded me of the Khomeini Cup that people are still waiting to see.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Hopefully it won't be that. I hate this cheetah thing, was good at 2014 but that's it.
            I still think the logo should be changed, but you’re right we don’t have anything to do with the cheetah it’s an African symbol and it’s too cartoonish. We should look to Italy I like the simplicity of the logo, Hungary and Mexico new logo for inspiration they all have similar colors, all better than this one.

Comment

Originally posted by 026121 View Post
              I still think the logo should be changed, but you’re right we don’t have anything to do with the cheetah it’s an African symbol and it’s too cartoonish. We should look to Italy I like the simplicity of the logo, Hungary and Mexico new logo for inspiration they all have similar colors, all better than this one.
              Exactly, it's too cartoonish.
              Belgium new logo can also give inspiration with tricolor and Iran map.

Comment

The concept looks a bit swagger jacked from the new Korean F.A Logo.

I don't have an issue with the Cheetah or any other animal, but this particular cheetah looks a bit like something the kid in high school who was scribbling anime characters in the back of the class would draw.

I do however really like the green pattern. I really hope our Logo and Jersey incorporated Iranian tilework and manuscript patterns into them.

Comment

بدون شرح

Apparently during Translation, term of Skocic contract has changed from Rial to Dollar.

اتفاقی عجیب در قرارداد اسکوچیچ؛ تبدیل قرارداد ریالی به دلاری بعد از ترجمه

به گزارش خبرگزاری تسنیم، صفی الله فغان پور درباره اینکه قرارداد سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ریالی است یا دلاری، گفت: با توجه به تجربه*ای که از قرارداد ویلموتس داشتیم آقای بهاروند به عنوان سرپرست وقت فدراسیون فوتبال، عقد قرارداد با اسکوچیچ را به عهده یک تیم حقوقی گذاشت. تیمی متشکل از بازاریابی، مالی و کارشناسان حقوقی تشکیل شد که 7-8 نفر بودیم. ما قرارداد را به صورت ریالی تنظیم، صورت جلسه و امضا کردیم و در اختیار فدراسیون قرار دادیم ولی بعدها متوجه شدم زمان ترجمه، قرارداد ریالی تبدیل به دلاری شده است.

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                    First the talk was about Turkey,Azerbaijan,Tajikistan,Iraq and many more countries, now its a cup with 3-4 teams ? I knew they couldnt accomplish it

Comment

The endangered and indigenous Persian(Asiatic) Cheetah is not African …

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                        First the talk was about Turkey,Azerbaijan,Tajikistan,Iraq and many more countries, now its a cup with 3-4 teams ? I knew they couldnt accomplish it
                        No such talks too place or were even discussed. It was a Cafa project from day one.

Comment

Wow this would be a dream come true….what a beautiful logo
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            بدون شرح

Apparently during Translation, term of Skocic contract has changed from Rial to Dollar.

اتفاقی عجیب در قرارداد اسکوچیچ؛ تبدیل قرارداد ریالی به دلاری بعد از ترجمه

https://cdn.ilna.news/servev2/Nid6ZE..._netUE,/02.mp4

Comment

It's a LOGO
                              which means its size is going to be small in most items it's used on (jerseys, kits, official letterheads, ... ). for such size, simplicity is the ONLY way to go in design. (makes me wonder how much of the tilework (?) in the green can be distinguished )
                              The only change I'd do is make the red band slightly thicker.

I think it's ok.
                              certainly better than the one we have ATM.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLion80 View Post
                                The endangered and indigenous Persian(Asiatic) Cheetah is not African …
                                I know, but people associate the cheetah with Africa, how many Iranians even knew we had Cheetah’s in Iran until a few years ago. What happens when they go extinct, that 1947 under the logo is also embarrassing most club teams have more history than that. Although, I doubt this is the actual logo, they just asked everyone to send in their designs, unless they had already chose the design.

Comment

Working...
                                X