Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if wilmots follows Iran's progress.
    I also wonder if he does, what exactly goes thru his mind. "Damn, I must be one seriously incompetent idiot to have the very same players and still get those results!"

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
      Your podcast is great man! Thanks very much for doing this and giving us a chance to see some great analysis on team mellli. Lots of fun to listen in as well. I also love your intro with the nostalgic team mellli moments.

Btw, are you the main host, Arya? Sorry if I misspelled it!
      Thanks a lot mate, really appreciate it. Yes I'm Arya. Sina was hosting this episode.
      golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Watching Tractor _ Sepahan

Comment

I’ve made a thread with the whole list of accusations made by Romain Molina, an investigative journalist in the International Sports Forum and linked to a Reddit article discussing his comments on there.

One of the comments he made is that there is fixed international games in Asia. Not a comment that would be new to us but his comments are starting to pick up some steam.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
            I also wonder if he does, what exactly goes thru his mind. "Damn, I must be one seriously incompetent idiot to have the very same players and still get those results!"
            He is probably laughing all the way to the bank thinking.. good thing I milked them for a few million before they found out I'm an incompetent idiot.
            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

The only thing that ever went through his mind was $$$$$. He's a snake who belongs far away from football.

Comment

well, I think you're assuming he has self respect. I think what really goes through his mind is "what should I do with the 2M to 3M I will be getting from this seriously incompetent idiot IFF"
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Watching Tractor _ Sepahan
                  I really Respect the hustle
                  Croatian dudes been on that real shit since forever
                  They have my full support!

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ0eGOS13gk
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ocean View Post
                      I really Respect the hustle
                      Croatian dudes been on that real shit since forever
                      They have my full support!
                      Compare that with... U23 coaches some U23 players were playing today

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                        Thanks for this podcast!

IMO this is your best podcast yet. You actually pointed out two to three notable things that I didn't even notice.

Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                          Thanks for this podcast!

IMO this is your best podcast yet. You actually pointed out two to three notable things that I didn't even notice.

Well done!
                          Very kind of you, appreciate that!
                          golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

My preferences for Iran group:
                            Get an ageing Belgium from pot 1 or again Portugal if they end up being in pot 1.

Pot 2 I wish for Mexico or Sweden should they end up there. Mexico would be perfect. I noticed also a drop in quality in CONMEBOL. I wouldn't turn down a Colombia or Uruguay either.

Pot 4 some African team. Preferably a team that don't have much World Cup experience like Mali or DR Congo. The only African team I want to avoid at any costs is Morocco. They are currently building a great young team.

Canada have a few very good players and the less fancied players step up so they are much better than the sum of their parts. Ecuador would be horrible. They are a very young and energetic side and will surprise in Qatar.

It would be much better for us to get Mexico from CONCACAF and then a CAF team from pot four.
                            If we get Canada from pot four we will have to 90% no CAF team in our group as except for Senegal all of them will be in pot four. Usually a CAF team gives us a reasonable chance for points. We are unbeaten against African teams at the World Cup.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                              twitter.com/GolBezan
                              instagram.com/GolBezan
                              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

So i did the calculations and if we want to be in pot 2 we must win 3 games and south korea is a must win game!

So if we win all remaining four games we will get +32.13
                                +add that to our latest points:
                                1557.58 + 32.13 = 1589.71

1589.71 would take us to ranking 18-19 . Senegal (has 2 games) - wales and Sweden (could have 3 games) . If wales and sweden lose then we will take that 18 spot which means we will be in pot 2 knowing that either uruguay/colombia wont make it.

This way we would avoid group of deaths .

Belgium/Brazil/Argentina/France
                                Germany/Netherlands/Switzerland
                                Iran
                                Serbia/Ecuador/Morocco

Comment

Working...
                                X