Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Niazmand in that little goosheh there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      No saman no party!!!
      Saman is probably only one who can go directly from tehran to his final destination without connection. Abedz was posting pics of him at the airport with the boys so all is well on saman integration watch

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
        yes, but you haven't factored in the travel expenses of some of the IFF people, and their wives and kids .... the budget will be tight
        lol yeap , so add another $1 mill to it $9mill

Honestly IFF should arrange some good friendlies with $1mill

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          Torabi says rumors of his retirement from TM are false.

https://www.khabaronline.ir/news/157...85%D9%84%DB%8C
          Lol i don't even think he had to confirm anything! Who doesn't want to go to qatar world cup!!! Even if you don't get play time its still a great achievement of a life time.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

about the fine on skocic.. dont worry it wont be taken from our fifa money since as rumors goes, it will be taken from skocics hooker and gas money account.
              apparently he has a clausul in his contract saying he will pay for any fines coming from afc and fifa towards him during TM camps and games..

now iff has reduced his december payments from two hookers to one, fully clothed - handi. he also has to rent a non electric bike instead of using his good old rental peykan from 1995..
              skocic wasnt happy about this at first but after thretening to resign, iff threw in the "one handi in december" as a bargening chip and skocic reluctantly agreed and will continue his quest of reaching qatar 2022.. he will still have his one room rental appartment down town payed by iff and still be able to eat once a day in the local chelokababi down the streat..
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Iran ranked #21

Looking at how things are going europe, CONMEBOL and concaf , we are in pot 2 baby.

Lots of top tiers teams could potentially not make it. Italy , Portugal , Sweden , Uruguay , Colombia , Wales , USA/Mexico,

Its safe to say one of Colombia/Uruguay will not make it (if not two). Its also safe to say at least 2 of european teams won't make it (sweden,wales). Poland , turkey , Czech and Austria could cause some damage .

So it vital to win all of our games and improve our ranking.

Comment

I have a very strong feeling we gonna get grouped with Canada. As they be in pot 4 it wouldnt even matter if we in pot 2 or 3.

Argentina
                  Switzerland
                  Iran
                  Canada

Wouldnt that be a poppin group
                  Definately want Argentina out of pot 1 we gotta get some revenge done and also be part of the goats history once more especially as this will be his last world cup

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                    I have a very strong feeling we gonna get grouped with Canada. As they be in pot 4 it wouldnt even matter if we in pot 2 or 3.

Argentina
                    Switzerland
                    Iran
                    Canada

Wouldnt that be a poppin group
                    Definately want Argentina out of pot 1 we gotta get some revenge done and also be part of the goats history once more especially as this will be his last world cup
                    Wouldn't mind wc1978 group

Comment

Argentina would be nice, but I prefer a pot 1 team that would take us for granted that we could beat or draw and cause shock

A team like England or France would be lovely... Holding them to 0-0 the entire game and BAM, Taremi goal to win it in the 90th minute

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        Argentina would be nice, but I prefer a pot 1 team that would take us for granted that we could beat or draw and cause shock

A team like England or France would be lovely... Holding them to 0-0 the entire game and BAM, Taremi goal to win it in the 90th minute
                        I agree with you on england but france is a bit too much! Too many stars on their team that can change the game an secs!

My money is on France winning WC22.

Ideal group:

Spain/Argentina
                        Iran
                        Egypt
                        Canada/Ecuador

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post

Argentina
                          Switzerland
                          Iran
                          Canada
                          It does man. Swiss is a solid team this year ! I put them above spain,portugal and italy! Have you seen them play! such great team this year. If they continue like this i see them in top 4 .

Comment

The Swiss have experience of playing no nonsense football and know how to get out of a group stage. I’d like to stay away from them.

Comment

Ecuador has an excellent young team and I think they will be one of the surprises of the tournament. Loaded with technically strong, physically very capable players in every position. A lot of the guys are from their u20 team that finished a super impressive 3rd at the u20 WC in 2019. Guys like Hincapie (now Leverkusen), Estupinan (now Villareal), Brighton's Caicedo, etc were all on that team. Currently sitting 3rd in SA qualifying is a super impressive feat that shows their level.

From SA a team like Peru I think we would match up relatively nicely against. Colombia after firing CQ have an even worse record with the new coach and seem to be in dissarray, we could probably get points off of them with a solid game plan too.

Like others, I really hope for Canada (and think wed match up quite well vs any of Canada, US, Mexico actually).

Think we will have a much harder time vs the likes of Serbia, Switzerland, etc. Well drilled euro sides who will dominate us tactically and technically.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                I agree with you on england but france is a bit too much! Too many stars on their team that can change the game an secs!

My money is on France winning WC22.

Ideal group:

Spain/Argentina
                                Iran
                                Egypt
                                Canada/Ecuador
                                I actually think France is very overrated and easier to beat than England in group stages... Southgate has done a great job with England

Just my two cents though. Surely most will disagree

Comment

Working...
                                X