This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
    For the same reason that the coaching team has brandless jackets with "IR IRAN" taped on them. They don't have money.
    FALSE!

They do have the money, it's just that its being invested elsewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19

I ;2776736
      Rumors about nourafkan playing LB against syria. Damn hope it is not true
      why?

I think he was ok there.

I like his tenacity

Comment

Noorafkan is a decent player and does a decent job as a LB. His only flaw is his nerves and his aggressive play. I think it all comes from his insecurity with TM as he is sort of a newbie as a starter. Give him some time and some opportunity and he will turn into a beast with TM. You barely see him play so recklessly in PGPL which by itself proves my point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I really hope that MiMo can find his way back to TM. If he performs, he will be a much better option at LB than Nourafkan.

Comment

Think all the boys really like ghoddos. Him and Hardani here, two Ahvazis.

Comment

Acc to 1:43 the chemistry lab taking place on the side to prepare refreshments is bc of fifa mandate for countries to have brandless beverage containers

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Acc to 1:43 the chemistry lab taking place on the side to prepare refreshments is bc of fifa mandate for countries to have brandless beverage containers
                Is there a way to watch this without signing in?

I refuse on principle to sign up for social media sites like insta, facebook etc. WTF's business is it for them to log what I watch!

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                  Is there a way to watch this without signing in?

I refuse on principle to sign up for social media sites like insta, facebook etc. WTF's business is it for them to log what I watch!
                  They can then track your activity and pop up with customized adds depending on your search history.

Comment

Create a burner account. The content on their page is worth it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                        I just don't understand why they don't go out and get the Gatorades/Energy Drinks from some Jordanian supermarket instead of making it themselves???
                        cant risk we get stuff from supermarket and maye they have been pampered with or get some fake stuff with wrong ingredients by misstake, and we get cought on doping and so on. alwayz better to bring our own stuff and have full control.
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          I just don't understand why they don't go out and get the Gatorades/Energy Drinks from some Jordanian supermarket instead of making it themselves???
                          Not defending whats right or wrong here, but I guess a professional national team needs different stuff, and needs to know exactly what they consume, just my assumption? 🤔

Comment

امیر عابدزاده، صادق محرمی، احسان حاج صفی(کاپیتان)، شجاع خلیل زاده، سعید عزت الهی، امید نورافکن، احمد نورالهی، وحید امیری، محمدحسین کنعانی زادگان، علی قلی زاده و سردار آزمون.
                            ضمن اینکه علیرضا بیرانوند، میلاد محمدی، اللهیار صیادمنش، کریم انصاریفرد، پیام نیازمند، سامان قدوس، صالح حردانی، مهدی ترابی، میلاد سرلک، سیدمجید حسینی، کاوه رضایی و مهدی قایدی روز نیمکت حضور خواهند داشت

Comment

hmm strange with all these "leaked" 11s, if theres anyone leakeing these, and they are correct, someone in staff/squad should stop talking to media.. should be released 1 hour before the game and not earlier. hope they are fake! - hope beira is in goal aswell
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                                امیر عابدزاده، صادق محرمی، احسان حاج صفی(کاپیتان)، شجاع خلیل زاده، سعید عزت الهی، امید نورافکن، احمد نورالهی، وحید امیری، محمدحسین کنعانی زادگان، علی قلی زاده و سردار آزمون.
                                ضمن اینکه علیرضا بیرانوند، میلاد محمدی، اللهیار صیادمنش، کریم انصاریفرد، پیام نیازمند، سامان قدوس، صالح حردانی، مهدی ترابی، میلاد سرلک، سیدمجید حسینی، کاوه رضایی و مهدی قایدی روز نیمکت حضور خواهند داشت
                                Damn what is this starting 11

Comment

Working...
                                X