Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is the practice session taking place in what looks like a function room. Was the space available between a kids 5th birthday party in the morning and a wedding in the evening.

Edit - retract that. I think that is the entrance. You can see the reception table , toilets and stairs.

Comment

It's amazing that a lot of energy on this forum is spent on baseless claims of money/weapons smuggling by IR using the TM trip. IR is a medieval regime and hopefully people of Iran will end it's bloody and repressive reign in a peaceful way, yet even this regime is smarter than using TM players for such things. They have their own means of supporting terrorism inside and outside Iran just like Israel, Saudi Arabia and US do too. Now back to TM

Here are photos from another recovery practice session on another "artificial pitch" in Amman today

Go TM!

... And just how thing go here will mean that soon our dear forum participants will start reading into Karim's, Sardar's and ARJ's body language based on which all three don't care about what Sko says and Amiri and Ghoddoos do Please guys, lets not do photo psychology on our players.

Comment

Just to put an end to the luggage gate, I challenge all to do this experiment. 1) Get a full size luggage. 2) Fill it with cash. (Use text book for you suckers that don't have that much money laying around) 3) try to lift it. Good luck. It will weigh over a couple of hundred pounds. No way airport workers can lift that much off the plane and bring them to the carousels, and none of our players, with the possible exception of Allahyar can pick them off of the carousels....

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
          Just to put an end to the luggage gate, I challenge all to do this experiment. 1) Get a full size luggage. 2) Fill it with cash. (Use text book for you suckers that don't have that much money laying around) 3) try to lift it. Good luck. It will weigh over a couple of hundred pounds. No way airport workers can lift that much off the plane and bring them to the carousels, and none of our players, with the possible exception of Allahyar can pick them off of the carousels....
          But Farzadfarhangi jaan, it was an Iran Air charter jet so they used lifts and did not have any weight restrictions especially in the case of drones, weapons and ammunitions since those are even heavier

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            Why is the practice session taking place in what looks like a function room. Was the space available between a kids 5th birthday party in the morning and a wedding in the evening.

Edit - retract that. I think that is the entrance. You can see the reception table , toilets and stairs.
            Sko decided to hold a practice session in a hotel area today, the first practice will be tomorrow at 18:00 Amman time (same time as the match on Tuesday vs Syria) on a training pitch. http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/10210/%D8%AE...88%D8%B3%D8%AA

Go TM!

Comment

It is good to finally see a picture of Ghoddos with the team. I was getting worried about him, the way he left the field and no further pictures of him celebrating with the team.

Comment

Just did some calculations, qualification is secured in January if we win the upcoming game Tuesday and January home game against Iraq. According to my calculations and predictions, even UAE with 9 points in January wont reach us. 🤓

Comment

When is the baby due?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                    Just listened to Azizi's comment.

When the famous football problem-child (Azizi) actually talks sense means how Taremi's immaturity & spoilt behavior was wrong
                    I support the decision to drop Taremi by Skocic but some of these statements are getting surreal....
                    If Azizi said Taremi was right, surely the opposite argument could be made "hey, of course, it's the famous football problem-child" supporting him.

I'm not excepting myself from this, but everyone seems to be belittling other forum members for "not using logic" or being ignorant about the game. It works both ways. Maybe we all need to calm down a bit and stop telling people that they don't know anything about football... and just accept that this is very emotive now because of our various expectations and hopes for the future..., no?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM
                      Sorry.
                      Cant agree.
                      it's right there in front of our own eyes.
                      and no amount of distractions (blaming it on lebanese, opposition, sectarian, .... [ what, no MEK, yet?] .... etc.) can wipe this away.

we both know this amount of luggage for one player for a 3 day game with hardly any equippment and kits is extraordinarily suspect.
                      We also know IR's modus operandi.

if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, then it's safe to say it's a carrier for IR terror-fund (albeit 98% of them, unwilling and forced)

I also totally agree with you that none (almost, except maggots like torabi) would not stand for it. Hence their indirect swipe at the IFF and perhaps even more indirectly, at the regime for using them as carriers for their terror-funding.
                      which makes me more proud of all of those who actually shared that group instagram message
                      please tell me you're not serious. please tell me you're not furthering the RIDICULOUS conspiracy theory that our players are smuggling weapons into lebanon and syria. i'm all for a fun conspiracy theory but this is just damaging

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                        Well they are!

We see it almost everyday in our domestic football…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Again it doesn’t make any sense, because CQ’s performant was mostly tactical and our players go to Europe and fit tactically in European teams. So this is not a shortcoming of players but Iranian coaches.

Regardless he just didn’t have to get into this in his interview, he did and now has to deal with the reaction. You will see this clearly if our players start making statements about Croatian coaches and general traits. He and Brando will react immediately.
                        Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                          It is good to finally see a picture of Ghoddos with the team. I was getting worried about him, the way he left the field and no further pictures of him celebrating with the team.
                          Yeah I mentioned this multiple times in the past how weird it is to not see him as integrated as the rest. He is MIA a lot of the time
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            Yeah I mentioned this multiple times in the past how weird it is to not see him as integrated as the rest. He is MIA a lot of the time
                            azmoun wasnt in pic either. If you see most of the videos he is always in the thick of it, especially with azmoun, Taremi, Abedz.

Think hes integrated fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Yea i've noticed that too when he was in the plane or in the bus, but it could be language barrier and cultural difference. I remember zandi had similar thing.

When i say language barrier i don't mean like saman not speaking farsi, what i mean is that there are some local terms/jokes and slangs used in iran that only people inside iran would understand and connect. Most members here won't probably get it and may find it effensive!

Comment

In all the games I have watched so far from Iran, and specially in the empty stadiums, you can hear this farsi speaking person from Iranian bench yelling and screaming directions to players. Like, Shoja vel nakon, bezan ziresh, Sardar boodo jello, biya aghab, Ahmad paaass bedeh be baghal, oot o bendaz jelo ... it is like the coach of 5 year olds telling them what to do ... very annoying, very unprofessional and distracting to the players a this level. Who the hell is this Chaaleh Midonee coach?

Comment

Working...
                                X