Pos. Team GP Pts W D L GF GA +/-
    1 Iran 5 13 4 1 0 8 2 6
    2 South Korea 5 11 3 2 0 5 2 3
    3 Lebanon 5 5 1 2 2 4 5 -1
    4 U.A.E. 5 3 0 3 2 3 5 -2
    5 Iraq 4 3 0 3 1 2 5 -3
    6 Syria 4 1 0 1 3 4 7 -3

Comment

I might me wrong with my math, but if Iran wins against Syria, Korea wins against Iraq and Lebanon either loses or ties in the next set of games, Iran just has to win one more game and we’re through

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hippiedervish View Post
          I might me wrong with my math, but if Iran wins against Syria, Korea wins against Iraq and Lebanon either loses or ties in the next set of games, Iran just has to win one more game and we’re through

Don't waste your time on math, It has been between Iran & Korea to top group C from day one.

Comment

Top of the group, 8 points clear of qualifying spot, 5 games remaining, 3 of them at home and you folks are still doing Math?

It's over, use whatever is remaining as friendlies and to see if Skocic is the guy to lead us in the WC. There have been head scratching moments from him, but you cannot avoid the great results he has achieved.

Comment

Guys, TM player issues aren't with Skocic, they're with the IFF.

Azmoun, JB and Ghodoos posted this (as I'm sure many others did), complaining about how poorly the federation behaves.

Some of the stuff is out of IFF's hands (money), but there is definitely stuff they could do better (for example filing a proper complaint about the training fields as well as the game pitch).

https://www.tarafdari.com/node/2026952

Comment

All players are posting this fckkk iff

Comment

^ thanks for clarifying, cant read Farsi haha.
                  Yeah many more have posted it.

Comment

What ticks me off about IFF is we have the same damn issues every time.

This is why I say get a domestic supplier.
                    A domestic supplier will give you the stuff directly and produce in Iran. Whereas Uhlsport is perfectly happy to go through dirty middle men in Dubai who just peddle off horeshit as authentic athletic wear.

In terms of TM financial rewards... I am not sure what can be done there. IFF is 10 million euros in debt (at least) and their building has been seized by an Iranian holding company. They don't have money. period.

Comment

Taremi congratulated all members of TM.

Now that is more clear issues are with IFF I think he will be back.

Comment

Bahrain?!! = Lebanon?

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                          Bahrain?!! = Lebanon?
                          I would say so. Bahrain 2001 specifically.

Comment

All the players are posting the message so one or two individuals can’t be targeted by mafia bazi. We used to have a coach who would do things like fight for basic necessities for his players… Our current coach is a yes man who started praying 5 times a day when he got this gig, so our players have to do it themselves.

Comment

I guess it was a subtle reference from Taremi... Or maybe just a mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                I would say so. Bahrain 2001 specifically.

I was confused by this

Comment

Working...
                                X