X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
    Kaveh and Soroush look happy on all pics. I wonder why
    may be because they both know they are there as tourists. :-)

Comment

Guys, something really funny!

.. Willy the fat belly finally found a new job in Morocco. This guy was so useless that nobody wanted him to come near their team after he was fired from his job in Iran.

I don't know how that Bi-Saavad head of the federation signed a 6 million Euro contract with this bozzo!

May be Daie can comment on him too!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
        Guys, something really funny!

.. Willy the fat belly finally found a new job in Morocco. This guy was so useless that nobody wanted him to come near their team after he was fired from his job in Iran.

I don't know how that Bi-Saavad head of the federation signed a 6 million Euro contract with this bozzo!

May be Daie can comment on him too!
        Nah …. Iranian coaches only criticize successful coaches!!!!
        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Lol this just gets funnier and funnier. First azizi the problem child or Iranian footy speaks out and then the king of all drama queens Ali Daie speaks out. You guys think it’s proving some kind of point when in reality it’s proving exactly opposite of what you’re saying….Daie and azizi defending Taremi says everything you need to know about the situation without knowing anything at all.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
              If Wilmots hadn't been our manager yet and there was a poll between choosing Wilmots and Skocic, I'm betting that the majority here would have voted for Wilmots because "resume".
              This is a great point, and it goes to show resume should never be the end all be all. That's why I think people saying Skokic is average or below average coach because of his pedigree and Taremi is in world class Europe being the reason Taremi is in the right is completely wrong

Comment

If they had CQ too, I'd be tearing up my passport as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post

Namak

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post

oh well, they can use this kit for a few WCQ games and put it away after. We're going to the real deal, so don't tear anything up yet
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                      may be because they both know they are there as tourists. :-)
                      Don't be sure about that. Dragan is one of the worst coaches when it comes to player selection. He started with Sarlak and Jafar Salmani against Syria, so I won't be surprised about anything.

Comment

اسکوچیچ: به طارمی نیاز داریم اما باید به ارزش ها احترام می گذاشتیم/ می دانیم که بازی آسانی با لبنان نداریم
                        سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان درباره عدم دعوت مهدی طارمی به اردوی این تیم یادآور شد: تیم ملی ایران به همه تعلق دارد و متعلق به یک مربی یا بازیکن خاص نیست. مهدی بازیکن فوق العاده ای است و ما به او نیاز داریم، اما ارزش هایی هم وجود دارد که باید به آنها احترام می گذاشتیم.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                          اسکوچیچ: به طارمی نیاز داریم اما باید به ارزش ها احترام می گذاشتیم/ می دانیم که بازی آسانی با لبنان نداریم
                          Translation:

Sko speaking in the news conference today: TM belongs to everyone and it doesn't belong to a coach or to a specific player. Mehdi is an extraordinary player and we need him but we had to respect certain values.

Go TM!

Comment

which values? are we going to 'KGB' every single social post of our players?
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                              Well said ...

I think this also serves as a reminder for the rest of the team that discipline is over and beyond everything else.

What Taremi doesnt understand is that this kind of behaviour will negatively impacts his progress. You just don't become a super star by scoring a few goals. Is the overall package that excites coaches and teams.

Comment

I hope Allahyar and/or Ghaedi or Karim go on a rampage and score. Everyone has to know that playing on TM is a privilege and something that millions of little boys (and girls now) dream of. No room for loos-bazi or any other such behavior. I wish Shahab was also invited and could team up with Allahyar to tear it up. They are certainly capable of it and deserve a chance.

I hope Taremi comes to his senses, but even if not, there are plenty of eager souls to take his place.
                                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Working...
                                X