X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
    Yourself Included.
    Disagree. My choice was already Branko Ivanković.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
      Disagree. My choice was already Branko Ivanković.
      Bruh... Wtf did Brangoh ever do for team melli ever? He was horrible

Comment

Kaveh and Soroush look happy on all pics. I wonder why

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          Bruh... Wtf did Brangoh ever do for team melli ever? He was horrible
          Clearly not horrible as you are mentioning clearly seeing how he’s doing with Oman in a much harder group than ours. The only reason you don’t like him is because he had beef with Queiroz.

As for WHAT he did for Team Melli:

Iran U23:

- Asian Games Gold Medal: 2002

Iran:

- AFC Asian Cup third place: 2004

- Qualifying to the FIFA World Cup: 2006

- WAFF Championship: 2004

- AFC/OFC Cup Challenge: 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Honestly, he shouldn't respond! He should talk it over with Skocic and end this issue once and for all.
            I have the impression that someone is pulling Taremi's strings here.

I mean, what the hell is wrong. You are having a great season at the club. You start every TM game and are doing well. The TM is on the verge of qualification.

....and then, you have to go start shit up. What is the risk and reward profile here? If TM wins or loses , you will be at a worse place than you are right now. What is the best outcome you are hoping for? To get the coach who has the best ever record fired in the middle of a winning qualifying campaign?!!! Seriously?!!

Let me add to the shortcomings of Iranian players....No freakin common sense!!!
            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

^ well, given his past few years' track record, it is safe to say he is not the brightest bulb in a room full of birthday candles!

(and I'm even keeping away from that "rubbing Khamenei's balls" fiasco btw)

Comment

Clearly not horrible as you are mentioning clearly seeing how he’s doing with Oman. The only reason you don’t like him is because he had beef with Queiroz.
                A lot of people, including me, had a beef with Branko:

He kept selecting a chubby 37 year old daei over and over again (dead body of Enayati would have been better), depriving TM from development of its next generation of strikers.
                His TM team had no discipline or unity.
                His TM was not physically fit for 90 minutes.
                His TM played like cowards.

And yes, when he saw CQ was getting good results, like many other Iranian coaches, he could not tolerate seeing another coach succeed and started shit up. Its not that he hurt CQ, its that he hurt TM through his actions. Good luck to him in Oman, but I hope he never gets close to TM again.
                Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                  ^ well, given his past few years' track record, it is safe to say he is not the brightest bulb in a room full of birthday candles!

(and I'm even keeping away from that "rubbing Khamenei's balls" fiasco btw)
                  I see what you did there Doctor joon. You were not naming anyone specifically. You could have meant anybody... Smart strategy!!!! It was an absolutely vague statement.

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post

He kept selecting a chubby 37 year old daei over and over again (dead body of Enayati would have been better), depriving TM from development of its next generation of strikers.

And yes, when he saw CQ was getting good results, like many other Iranian coaches, he could not tolerate seeing another coach succeed and started shit up. Its not that he hurt CQ, its that he hurt TM through his actions. Good luck to him in Oman, but I hope he never gets close to TM again.
                    We already have a manager in Skocic and Branko already has a job at Oman, so no point in really discussing.

However, the point I was getting at is if the alternative is a Wilmots or a Advocaat because they have a "resume", then yes, someone like Branko or Skocic are a better option as they know the inner workings of Asian football. A Wilmots or Adocaat manager are just looking for a quick easy paycheck and will leave IFF more bankrupt than it already is.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                      I see what you did there Doctor joon. You were not naming anyone specifically. You could have meant anybody... Smart strategy!!!! It was an absolutely vague statement.
                      No. Actually it was Taremi. Everyone knows that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                        No. Actually it was Taremi. Everyone knows that too.
                        Well, maybe that is the difference between you and Taremi. You speak clearly and have the balls to say what you mean!!! And don't leave things out there to fester for week after week.

Comment

Clearly not horrible as you are mentioning clearly seeing how he’s doing with Oman in a much harder group than ours. The only reason you don’t like him is because he had beef with Queiroz.
                          As for WHAT he did for Team Melli:
                          Iran U23:
                          - Asian Games Gold Medal: 2002
                          Iran:
                          - AFC Asian Cup third place: 2004
                          - Qualifying to the FIFA World Cup: 2006
                          - WAFF Championship: 2004
                          - AFC/OFC Cup Challenge: 2003
                          So you really prefer Brangoh to Queiroz? Come on bro, think about all the wasted potential of our 2006 squad.

Our 2006 WC squad was so much more talented than 2014, and probably on par with the talent of our 2018 squad yet we couldn't even beat a measly Angola and lost to both Mexico and Portugal!

Yet in 2018 we tie a prime Ronaldo and Portugal squad, barely lose to Spain and beat Morocco, and in 2014, if not for a 90th minute messi game winner, we would've held all time greats Argentina to a 0-0 draw that could've been a win if VAR existed!

Sure, give brangoh the WAFF, CAFF, GAFF, CHAFF, whatever awards, but at the end of the day, his reign in Iran was subpar and mediocre at best...

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            So you really prefer Brangoh to Queiroz? Come on bro, think about all the wasted potential of our 2006 squad.

Our 2006 WC squad was so much more talented than 2014, and probably on par with the talent of our 2018 squad yet we couldn't even beat a measly Angola and lost to both Mexico and Portugal!

Yet in 2018 we tie a prime Ronaldo and Portugal squad, barely lose to Spain and beat Morocco, and if not for a 90th minute messi game winner, we would've held all time greats Argentina to a 0-0 draw that could've been a win if VAR existed!

Sure, give brangoh the WAFF, CAFF, GAFF, CHAFF, whatever awards, but at the end of the day, his reign in Iran was subpar and mediocre at best...
                            WHERE DID I MENTIONED I PREFER/COMPARE BRANKO TO QUEIROZ IN MY POST? Show me and I will Venmo you $100 dollars!

I didn't, I said to Dubxl152 that my choice would be Branko over Wilmots! You asked "what" Branko did for Team Melli and I gave you a couple of examples. I'm not sure why you are trying to start Queiroz vs Branko dispute.

Comment

I am glad the last practice on artificial pitch is over and there are no reports of injuries. TM will practice at the match stadium in Saida. I hope practice pitch in Amman will be half-decent grass.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                                Because Enayati was such a Good striker? I watched the AFC2007 Enayati was absolutely trash
                                Our team was bad at that time

Comment

Working...
                                X