X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday to the Wizard (43)

Comment

inb4 we get another line-up identical to the last games we played.

if Skocic is serious about going to the World Cup and performing there, this is the time to start prepping and figuring out what line-ups he wants to play, tactics, potential opponents, etc.
      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

In the attached video clip below, Karim Bagheri, the ultimate professional, speaks about the next two matches. He says that Skocic and himself and Khorshidi (TM Admin Manager) called Taremi and he did not respond. Bagheri says he called Medhi twice. Bagheri also says that they will resolve these issues and Mehdi will come back and if he had returned our phone calls we would have resolved the issues prior to the upcoming matches. Bahgeri asks everyone to stop talking about this topic until these two matches are over. I honor this legend's request and this is my last post on the Taremi issue. I invite all PFDC forum participants to honor Karim Bagheri's request.

Go TM!
        Go Karim Bagheri!

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/241...B1%D8%AF%D8%AF

Comment

gotta love the TM video dude making these bangbus editions.. just miss the pickup girl from the roadside

anyway, i have to say i realy enjoy watching the tm videos, so if there are more, id like to se them.
          and it seams like Bagheri realy blends in well with the team and everybody respects him. he looks to have autority but still humble guy. im glad he was added to the staff.
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
            gotta love the TM video dude making these bangbus editions.. just miss the pickup girl from the roadside

anyway, i have to say i realy enjoy watching the tm videos, so if there are more, id like to se them.
            and it seams like Bagheri realy blends in well with the team and everybody respects him. he looks to have autority but still humble guy. im glad he was added to the staff.
            Karim Bagheri is respected by pretty much everyone in Iranian football. Even Esteghlalis were saying they wish they had someone like Agha Karim to cleanup all their off field issues.

Comment

Am I the only one thinking the root cause problem between Taremi and Skocic has something to do with Ramin Rezaeian not being called up by Skocic to Team Melli?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sammyg View Post
                Am I the only one thinking the root cause problem between Taremi and Skocic has something to do with Ramin Rezaeian not being called up by Skocic to Team Melli?

Yes, I would find it hard to believe that these would connected. There seems to be a clear initial cause from Taremi's tweet, and now seemingly his reaction for not answering calls from Bagheri, etc. I would like to see an interview where Taremi explains exactly what is going on, because the more he remains quite now, the worse the rumors are making him look.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by sammyg View Post

I would hope not, that would be an ever dumber reason than Taremi not talking to his coach first.
                  Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                  محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                  - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                    Lebanon NT preparation

The freaking Lebanese federation and AFC put our TM on artificial pitch and Lebanese national team get to practice on grass. What is going on here? IFF needs to object to this. Who is responsible for this mess? Khorshidi, the TM Admin Manager needs to answer this. First AFC calls Lebanon safe up to par and then they put on this training pitch. Even looking at the route the bus took makes me worried from a security standpoint. I keep standing for safety of TM and the minimum conditions that our team needs to succeed and IFF drops the ball again. Lack of professionalism of the Lebanese federation and AFC plus their outright favoritism and sabotage and IFF's incompetence is abhorring.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                      The freaking Lebanese federation and AFC put our TM on artificial pitch and they get to practice on grass. What is going on here? IFF needs to object to this.

Go TM!
                      They're hoping for injuries and discombobulation of TM players prior to the match. It's the usual psy ops they try and do on TM. Honestly, I think the whole Taremi-Skocic debacle did more damage than anything AFC/Lebanon could have come up with.

Comment

The freaking Lebanese federation and AFC put our TM on artificial pitch and Lebanese national team get to practice on grass. What is going on here? IFF needs to object to this. Who is responsible for this mess? Khorshidi, the TM Admin Manager needs to answer this. First AFC calls Lebanon safe up to par and then they put on this training pitch. Even looking at the route the bus took makes me worried from a security standpoint. I keep standing for safety of TM and the minimum conditions that our team needs to succeed and IFF drops the ball again. Lack of professionalism of the Lebanese federation and AFC plus their outright favoritism and sabotage and IFF's incompetence is abhorring.

Go TM!
                        Originally posted by diz View Post
                        They're hoping for injuries and discombobulation of TM players prior to the match. It's the usual psy ops they try and do on TM. Honestly, I think the whole Taremi-Skocic debacle did more damage than anything AFC/Lebanon could have come up with.
                        The TM manager Mr. Khorshidi said that even the Lebanese national team practices on artificial grass. I don't know how true that is but if that's the case then you can't blame them. He also said that TM's third and last practice will be in Seida (another city) which has real grass pitch.
                        Last edited by webmaster; 11-08-2021, 07:45 PM.
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                          The TM manager Khorshidi said that even the Lebanese national team practices on artificial grass. I don't know how true that is but if that's the case then you can't blame them. He also said that TM's third practice will be in Seida (another city) which has real grass pitch.
                          webmaster jaan, I just saw the same interview with Khorshidi here https://video.varzesh3.com/video/241...AA%DB%8C%D9%85.

Then the photos posted earlier by St. Mark are not from Lebanese national team preparation at the present time? If not, I stand corrected. I hope Khorshidi is right and the above photos are old yet it is very hard to believe that a city like Beirut does not have a half decent pitch for our TM practice. Either way, shame on AFC and Lebanese federation.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            Lebanon NT preparation

St. Mark jaan, could you share the source of these photos and the date of them with us? Khorshidi, TM Admin Manager, claims that Lebanese national team is also practicing on artificial pitch. I think the best case is that he is misinformed since a city like Beirut should have many half decent pitches suitable for practice.

Go TM!

Comment

St. Mark jaan, could you share the source of these photos and the date of them with us? Khorshidi, TM Admin Manager, claims that Lebanese national team is also practicing on artificial pitch. I think the best case is that he is misinformed since a city like Beirut should have many half decent pitches suitable for practice.

Go TM!
                              This is where our friend St. Mark upload the photos from: https://the-lfa.com/nt-training-81121/

They were uploaded Monday November 8, 2021 by Lebanon FA

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                                This is where our friend St. Mark upload the photos from: https://the-lfa.com/nt-training-81121/
                                Thank you Liecester City jaan. These are photos from today. Lebanese NT is practicing on a grass pitch. Khorshidi is either incompetent or he is lying, I don't know which is worse. Playing with the health and safety of TM players I have said enough

If someone here has a login on varzesh3.com please go here https://video.varzesh3.com/video/241...AA%DB%8C%D9%85 and post the the above link https://the-lfa.com/nt-training-81121/ and make readers aware that Khorshidi is misinformed in the best case scenario. Our players are openly saying that the practicing on the artificial pitch is increasing the chance of injury. If Lebanese federation is saying that their NT is practicing on artificial pitch, they are lying.

Go TM!

Comment

Working...
                                X