This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    For now, before important games less talks and interviews regarding Skocic-Taremi may be is smartest things to do. There is time for talks after Syria games.

Skocic and TM need to have all their attentions to the games as much as possible. Coach ( & a TM player ) will be facing question about Terumi during pre game conference and best is to be ignored for now.

This dispute won't disappear like an elephant in the room , before and during the game.

Best for Skocic is to win and improve his good TM record and less worry about afterward.
    If he is Destin to be removed , best for him is to leave with good winning record and not a tarnished one.
    agreed . Not having taremi will make arab teams motivated but again if we loose or draw Lebanon then we don't deserve to be in WC.

Comment

مهدی داداش انشالله بزودی دوباره می بینمت
      Last edited by St_Mark; 11-07-2021, 09:48 AM.

Comment

King Sardar!
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Sardar has been great through this whole issue. Really mature and has tried to cool things down.

Comment

اسکوچیچ: تمام تمرکز ما معطوف به بازی های پیش رو است

سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال ایران می گوید از اینکه کار ما در کنار یکدیگر مورد توجه جهان قرار گرفته خرسندم.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
              Am I the only one to notice that there are almost no interviews with Skocic? Back then, when we had CQ, there were a lot of interviews available. But now we only get a few words in the pre-match conference and a 30 seconds interview after the match. Skocic needs to talk more!!! He needs to explain the situation right now! We can't just ignore the fact that our best player isn't playing. This matter needs to be addressed ASAP
              actually he is doing the wise thing.
              Given how toxic and venomous Iranian media and journalists are, it's far better to mind your own busness and work with the team than attend toxic pressers where the retarded reporters try to fan the flames with conspiracy theories and all .

why CQ did differently?
              bcoz of his pedigree, our moronic reporters didnt dare do this to him (altho they did try halfheartedly on & off ).
              But Skocic knows they dont regard him in the same manner as CQ. And did the smart thing of doing his job with the team instead.

as I always say, if we have a problem with the "so called "low caliber" of Skocic, it is not HIS fault, and we cant attack him for it.
              We have to attack and criticize those idiots at IFF who gave him the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Sardar has been great through this whole issue. Really mature and has tried to cool things down.
                also sheds light on the sad state of our TM that Sardar (of all ppl. given his recent years' silly talk & acts) is the "mature voice" in this deal!!!
                I dont know if I should smile or frown.

Comment

Too many posts on PFDC today, I can't follow up anymore 🤯

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                      I was away all day an just noticed the Taremi news. Here is how I look at it:
                      - For all of you who are blowing a fuse that what he said was vague, stop, please for f*cling sakes stop fooling yourselves. If Taremi did not mean to insult Skocic, he would have picked up the phone and say that this was all a mis understanding.
                      - For all of you who say that no Taremi is bad for TM, I say you are short sighted. Of course, Taremi is our best player, no question. But if you allow best player to talk sh*t, then second best player will talk sh*t about either Skocic or Taremi. Then the forth place will talk sh*t about…. And in two weeks you have no team. So sure, against Lebanon, we would be stronger with Taremi, but in two months, we’ll struggle against the weakest Asian teams.
                      - I think Skocic intentionally kept the invited 23 almost exactly the same as last time except for Taremi to send a clear message that only Taremi was invoked in this saga. If he excluded others, then questions would arise that did they reject Skocic’s invitation because they agreed with Taremi. This way, Taremi is absolutely isolated.
                      - I preferred the dinner route btwn Taremi and Skocic, but we have no idea which one rejected the idea. Overall, Skocic has shown during his rein, that he is a guy that doesn’t like rocking the boat, but Taremi has been exactly the opposite. So my money is on Taremi rejecting the dinner idea thinking that he is undroppable.
                      - dear CQ fans, (I am his biggest CQ fan) please stop fooling yourself. Carlos would have had no choice but to drop Taremi like a hot potato.
                      - I think Taremi closed the door on a private “ghalat cardam” session and his only way back to TM is a public apology.
                      - if Skocic does not get results in the next two games, pressure would force him out. Maybe that was Taremi’s gamble all along.
                      - overall, this has been all Taremi’s fault and he has had so many chances to clear up this situation, and he never did.
                      - Skocic had no other choice but to exclude him and I agree 100% with his decision and respect him more than I did yesterday

Agree with you %100, knowing their personality I can tell Taremi is the one that didn't wanted to come to term and let it go!

Its sad as over the last couple of years he was so much more matured, grown, polite and humble like a whole new person...

If we win the next 2 games (which I really hope we will) then he would look like silly spoiled brat and has to eat his word if he wants to play in the WC next year.

If we lose or drop point it would put more pressure on coach and management team (players will start to question and challenge the Skocic decision and authority) This could seriously effect our qualifies.

So I say as much as Terumi would be frustrate and pissed off (if I was him I would think the same way) that skocic is not in that position ( high caliber coach) to comment like that about Iranian players, still not his please to go out like that and start war of words, something that it wasn't that much of a big deal or if you look at it honestly its true!!

Its just a shame, he is our best player and among the top 20 -25 striker in the world right now! but even if he was Ronaldo or Messi no one is above the TM no one!

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

مهدی داداش انشالله بزودی دوباره می بینمت

Is this Sardar or his twin sister Sahar?

LOL come on man, cut that shit off of your head and start looking like a mean striker you are.
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                          Is this Sardar or his twin sister Sahar?
                          LOL come on man, cut that shit off of your head and start looking like a mean striker you are.
                          "Love me for who I am"

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            The right decision would have been for Branko to cut karimi and daei. You can’t have open insubordination like that. We would have at least has a unified team in 06 if he had done that but he was a coward.

Very true Nokhodi jaan. As much as I love both these guys, but the reality in our 2006 WC was that both these players became the poison of the team, killing the morale and ruining the unity of the team. That team was one of the most divided TMs we have ever seen. Half the team was pro-Karimi and less than a half were pro-Daei. The neutral players could do little to bring the team stand united!

What a shame, because that was one hell of a talented TA squad!

Comment

Nonetheless, from an unbiased and neutral standpoint of view, what Skocic said about our football is absolute clear to all of us. We have never been tactically , this equally applies to our domestic football and TM. Our players have not been tactically trained and well-taught from the early ages of their footballing career. So what Skocic thinks of our football IMHO is 100% right.

On the other hand how stupid of Taremi to hit Skocic back with that personal targeting. As if Skocic had pointed his finger at him with that tactical comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                                Nonetheless, from an unbiased and neutral standpoint of view, what Skocic said about our football is absolute clear to all of us. We have never been tactically , this equally applies to our domestic football and TM. Our players have not been tactically trained and well-taught from the early ages of their footballing career. So what Skocic thinks of our football IMHO is 100% right.

On the other hand how stupid of Taremi to hit Skocic back with that personal targeting. As if Skocic had pointed his finger at him with that tactical comment.
                                That is not what he said though, his point seemed to be more around Iranian players being incapable of it. Which is nonsensical!
                                Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Working...
                                X