X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    Ok and who will be his replacement? I want a name
    I would prefer Golmohammadi to this dallal( and this is coming from an Esteghlali) if we choose to go by a vatani coach.

This team is talented as hell and is practically already qualified for WC. Good coaches will be willing to lead us in WC for sure.
    Issue is IFF spending money to get a good coach. With enough pressure from public they will do it, and i'm certain they can find a way around payment issue.
    Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

I think there are not just 1 or 2 of foreign coaches with interesting profiles that match TM that would be interested in taking a surprisingly talented, primarily euro based group with solid WC and international experience to Qatar, without even having to worry 1 jot about qualification. It is a chance to make a WC run with unfancied side that actually has footballing resources (talent) and can surprise a few.

The pay would have to be ironed out but they could probably pay a good portion of the salary up front. There is not much time until WC so the coach can probably actually settle on a tentative friendly schedule and begin his work.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
        I would prefer Golmohammadi to this dallal( and this is coming from an Esteghlali) if we choose to go by a vatani coach.

This team is talented as hell and is practically already qualified for WC. Good coaches will be willing to lead us in WC for sure.
        Issue is IFF spending money to get a good coach. With enough pressure from public they will do it, and i'm certain they can find a way around payment issue.
        As soon as Yahya will be coach, have to make choice and get results, we will read the same critics we read now on skocic.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
          Who should replace Skocic in your opinion?
          Vatani coach: i would go with Yahya over this guy anyday.
          Foreign coach: there are several coaches who would be willing to coach a talented team in WC.
          Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
            Honestly, this is a big mistake (excluding Taremi). I wouldn't be surprised if they start losing. He is our best player.

Why not have a meeting with him, talk to him. Reprimand him one game, don't ban him.
            Cq excluded our best keeper at the time in Rahmati. We all know how that turned out. I like Taremis talent but he is a hot head and should have seen it coming given his war of words. Out of tragedy comes opportunity. Let's hope for the best and a new star rises.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              I think there are not just 1 or 2 of foreign coaches with interesting profiles that match TM that would be interested in taking a surprisingly talented, primarily euro based group with solid WC and international experience to Qatar, without even having to worry 1 jot about qualification. It is a chance to make a WC run with unfancied side that actually has footballing resources (talent) and can surprise a few.

The pay would have to be ironed out but they could probably pay a good portion of the salary up front. There is not much time until WC so the coach can probably actually settle on a tentative friendly schedule and begin his work.
              People don't take lessons from the wilmots/Advocaat fiasco

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                We didn't have a single problem in 8 years. What a coincidence.
                Rahmati, khalatbari, and huge issues with various coaches...Omid Namazi...yikes do we have poor memories.

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  Cq excluded our best keeper at the time in Rahmati. We all know how that turned out. I like Taremis talent but he is a hot head and should have seen it coming given his war of wards. Out of tragedy comes opportunity. Let's hope for the best and a new star rises.

Rahmati was to blame for our losses against Lebanon/Uzbekistan and putting our WCQ in jeopardy.

Taremi has been the star of our WCQ so far.

Rahmati played in local league and Taremi is probably Portos best player. Big difference IMO.
                  Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Folks, you are reading too much into this. Some of you have gone as far as selected a new coach already! .. which BTW - I really like GoldMohammadi, specially with he did against Al Hillal. He will do just fine!

We are dealing with Iran and these things constantly happen. We have never had smooth sailing and this will not be any different.

The usual process is that RISH SEFIDA AASHTI MIDAAN DOU TARAFO at the last minute! ... And Taremi and Skocic will kiss each other's chick and all will be fine. Until something else breaks, of course!

So, take it easy and enjoy the Saturday.

Comment

We simply couldn’t just have one smooth qualifier this time around could we? Easy group, wins away to Iraq and UAE. All the weaker teams drawing each other and putting us well ahead and now this drama with our best player. I think IFF has to use this as excuse to fire skocic if we drop points to Lebanon. Let’s say we dominate rest of qualifiers and make it to wc. Are we really gonna leave taremi home when we go to Qatar?

Comment

People don't take lessons from the wilmots/Advocaat fiasco
                        People also don't take lessons from Branko fiasco, and Branko is actually better than this guy.
                        Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

And.. I was gonna add. No body is irreplaceable!! Although I think Taremi is a key TM player.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                            People also don't take lessons from Branko fiasco, and Branko is actually better than this guy.
                            Branko let daei/karimi fight kill TM cohesion during wc06

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                              Folks, you are reading too much into this. Some of you have gone as far as selected a new coach already! .. which BTW - I really like GoldMohammadi, specially with he did against Al Hillal. He will do just fine!

We are dealing with Iran and these things constantly happen. We have never had smooth sailing and this will not be any different.

The usual process is that RISH SEFIDA AASHTI MIDAAN DOU TARAFO at the last minute! ... And Taremi and Skocic will kiss each other's chick and all will be fine. Until something else breaks, of course!

So, take it easy and enjoy the Saturday.
                              Singling out 1 game to prove Golmohammadi is a bad coach?
                              Then i suggest you go and watch Esteghlal- Sanat Naft in 2019( 5-0 Esteghlal) and tell me who the genius coaching Sanat Naft was?
                              Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Branko let daei/karimi fight kill TM cohesion during wc06
                                IFF letting Branko coach our team in 2006 killed our chances of qualifying to the 2nd round and they are on the verge of making the same mistake again.
                                Esteghlal πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comment

Working...
                                X