This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
    He didn't use Ghoddos and Gholizadeh that much so he still have some big weapons to get results
    Ironic

One of big question regarding his decision was not playing Saman and you give him credit for that. it seems

Comment

Iranian newspapers said taremi refuse to answer skocic/hashemian/bagheri calls!
      He should be idiot to act like this.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ya Skocic zang zade be Mehdi va say karde dar morede ettefaaghaayi ke oftadeh harf bezane va Mehdi kotah nayomadeh,

ya be Mehdi tamas nagerefte va tasmim gerefte o raa bedone inke goft o go kone tanbih kone.

Agar be Mehdi tamas gerefte va Mehdi kotah nayomadeh hagh baa Skocic ast,

amma agar aslan ba Mehdi tamas nagerefte va haf nazade ta in masale hal beshe bayad begam ke daare eshtebaah mikone.

Badtarin ettefaaghi ke mitone biyofte ine ke Mehdi beshe manande Eric Cantona.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          Skocic said that in an interview to a Croatian audience who do not know the strengths and weaknesses of Iranian football. Skocic is a coach who has worked many different countries, Taremi is not a coach, so he was in no position to disagree/question with his own national team's coach.

Taremi consistently took digs at Skocic besides that incident on TV and expects nothing to happen?
          You said Taremi messing up TM.
          Dear
          please adress that.

How does expressing Opinion regarding capabilities of Iranian footballers is messing up with TM.?

Comment

Iranian newspapers said taremi refuse to answer skocic/hashemian/bagheri calls!
            Resaanheyaae Jomhoorie Eslami por az chert o pert hastand.

Bayad khode Skocic dar in mored jeloye mikrofonhaa harf bezane.
            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

What do you want him to do more? Even with the best coach we will still have things to critize him
              I don't want him to do any more, i want him out. He's not good enough and that's it. Yes criticism will always exist and is good.
              But when you have a no name dallal as your coach, then it's all wrong from the start.
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                You said Taremi messing up TM.
                Dear
                please adress that.

How does expressing Opinion regarding capabilities of Iranian footballers is messing up with TM.?
                It wasn't only that though, it was other digs at Skocic coaching abilities like the one in this interview: https://www.aparat.com/v/leENc/صحبت%...اسکوچیچ

Like I said, if Skocic did not do anything, then others would follow in suit of Taremi.

Comment

Like I said, if Skocic did not do anything, then others would follow in suit of Taremi.
                  How do you know? How are you so sure this would cause a domino effect? Why not deal with this privately and preserve team unity? So he’s making an example out of Mehdi to avoid a mutiny? He may have actually catalyzed the very thing he tried to avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    How do you know? How are you so sure this would cause a domino effect? Why not deal with this privately and preserve team unity? So he’s making an example out of Mehdi to avoid a mutiny? He may have actually catalyzed the very thing he tried to avoid.
                    So what would you have done if you were Skocic? Sit there, be spineless, and take it? If he privatized it, then it would not have reached the ears of the others who might have done the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                      Ironic

One of big question regarding his decision was not playing Saman and you give him credit for that. it seems
                      I don't give credit, I say TM remains competitive with ghoddos in place of taremi. Taremi is not a god, we lost to bahrain and iraq with him on the pitch

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
                        I don't want him to do any more, i want him out. He's not good enough and that's it. Yes criticism will always exist and is good.
                        But when you have a no name dallal as your coach, then it's all wrong from the start.
                        Ok and who will be his replacement? I want a name

Comment

It wasn't only that though, it was other digs at Skocic coaching abilities like the one in this interview: https://www.aparat.com/v/leENc/صحبت%...اسکوچیچ

Thanks for direct reply.
                          There is nothing in that interview that could be consider " messing up TM" except expressing concerns about discipline & unity of TM and he is entitle to that opinion.
                          I understand your view , respect it but disagree and I leave it at that.

Comment

I don't give credit, I say TM remains competitive with ghoddos in place of taremi. Taremi is not a god, we lost to bahrain and iraq with him on the pitch
                            and what tells you suddenly ghoddos will start? ALireza injured and questionable. so whos gonna play? It will just be bezarn ziresh and run and entire offensive game plan is falling apart.

Comment

Ok and who will be his replacement? I want a name
                              yahya will do it for sure if he doesnt say no, if he says no give it to neku he will kill it

Comment

So what would you have done if you were Skocic? Sit there, be spineless, and take it? If he privatized it, then it would not have reached the ears of the others who might have done the same thing.
                                I would have contacted Mehdi, discussed it with him privately, and then held a press conference with him at the first camp to show the things have been ironed out and to show a unified front. It's not rocket science.

Comment

Working...
                                X