• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
    Dear
    I hope you are right.
    Unfortunately dark clouds ahead,one thar Skocic won't see coming
    Definitely. Dallals and media are looking for any excuse to fire Skocic.
    Not to mention our opponents love this drama.

Comment

Taremi speak his mind and this is what he get coach is way too sensitive even if we qualify for the World Cup will taremi me forget this no (WILL) 😤😤

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
        I am totally up for dropping players who don't 100% support the coach and the team. I am just not sure what the matter is exactly, if it was just that one tweet it's a bit over sensitive to immediately drop him.
        I agree and I am the ones that don't like to critize skocic too much as we don't have any other alternative, but wtf rafiei ghaedi torabi sarlak kaveh have fkking done to be invited?!

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
          They should have talked this out. There is no comparison here with the exclusions of Aghili and Rahmati. Those two openly insulted Queiroz. Taremi just reacted indirectly to a statement which Skocic made. I actually happen to agree with what Skocic said btw and whilst Taremi’s response was unnecessary, he did not insult Skocic in any way.
          I still support Skocic as result wise there is nothing to complain about but Taremi is our best player and should be in the team for our future matches. What I’m more surprised about is the inclusion of Kaveh..
          ShirFarhad Jan, it’s not just the tweet. Other things have happened. I explained in other posts.

Comment

Still nobody can give proper answer for inclusion of kaveh or soroush?

Unfortunately it seems from this player list Skocic is digging his own grave.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirFarhad View Post
              They shoul. What I’m more surprised about is the inclusion of Kaveh..
              I suspect he might be used differently for assists and defensively

Comment

Do we know for sure he excluded Taremi for what he said?
                I mean what if they wanted to give him a break and rest after playing in CL and league games knowing we have two winnable games?

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                  I suspect he might be used differently for assists and defensively
                  based on? The guy has hardly been fit in past year and hasnt scored a goal in many months

Comment

TM-News-Vol. 6

Might be a blessing in disguise and open the way for Skocic to sack himself. Sorry to say but this man is putting his own ego above the team by crossing off our best player! That’s worst of all. He has 0 authority to do this, while Taremi has much more credibility to say stuff about the tactics and the manager considering how long he has been around, the fact he plays at high level and under different TM managers.

Comment

With the list how it is (annoyed as I am) , I hope we do not start with Karim - our stregnth will be in our creative players.
                      Against these teams Sardar should play through the centre with Ghoddos behind , you could put Gholizadeh and ARJ on the wings.

Then we have Allahyar to bring in off the bench to use his strength and pace against tiring defensive legs.

Comment

At the end of the day there will be riots if we qualify for World Cup and taremi is not on the team. So not sure what the long term plan is here, skocic is risking a lot. Maybe he should just be happy to be caretaker manager given his paltry resume

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          based on? The guy has hardly been fit in past year and hasnt scored a goal in many months
                          Kaveh will probably pick up an injury walking to the toilets on the plane.

Comment

Rafiei might be weirdest TM selection choice of past 10 years. From out of literally nowhere skocic picks him up. Maybe more branko advice?

Comment

Still nobody can give proper answer for inclusion of kaveh or soroush?

Unfortunately it seems from this player list Skocic is digging his own grave.
                              The first part, I agree you.

If we fkkk up against Lebanon/syria it will 100% on taremi for having starting this shit, thinking he is the messi after scoring against Liverpool

Comment

Dear
                                I am not defending his inclusion. i made a comment regarding Where he might be used for.
                                Skocic always had high opinion of Kaveh and in his abilities
                                As you said we haven't seen that abilities lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X