This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
    Ultimately this is a decision that Skocic’s job will ride on. If we end up losing/drawing the next two games then he has opened himself up to criticism and as the boss man he has to publicly come out and explain the decisions he made.
    Agreed 100%.

Comment

I think it's a mistake not inviting Taremi.
      One can argue pro / con but at the end it hurt TM chance.

Mismanagement by IFF and mistake by Skocic.
      Last edited by St_Mark; 11-06-2021, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Maybe SC phone up Skocic and told him ‘you know what coach, this Mehdi guy has been a naughty boy and should be punished’ whilst he had a smile on his face.

Now his most important player will be fresh and looking to prove a point.

Comment

If Taremi is only dropped for these two games, then I’m fine with it. We should be able to win these two games and essentially lock up a WC spot. This will also give playing time to others like Saman, Allayar, maybe Yasin ?
          Just hope this doesn’t become a permanent exclusion like Rahmati, Aghili.

Comment

Base on games of current season Hardani does not deserve to be in the list.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              Base on games of current season Hardani does not deserve to be in the list.
              not much is based on games of current season clearly. Or else Hajsafi, Ansarifard, Kaveh, Rafiei dont really deserve to be anywhere near the list

Comment

Removing Taremi from the list will not remove problems , it will divide the team .

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                  If Taremi is only dropped for these two games, then I’m fine with it. We should be able to win these two games and essentially lock up a WC spot. This will also give playing time to others like Saman, Allayar, maybe Yasin ?
                  Just hope this doesn’t become a permanent exclusion like Rahmati, Aghili.
                  Rahmati and Aghili had plenty of chances. All CQ wanted was for them to apologize to TM fans. They didn’t. Never invited again after we won the last 3 qualification games.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    not much is based on games of current season clearly. Or else Hajsafi, Ansarifard, Kaveh, Rafiei dont really deserve to be anywhere near the list
                    Dear
                    Once you asked my opinion regarding Aghasi and Hardani
                    My reply was " I will answer you later"

So far you have seen performance of Aghasi and you will see more of Hardani

Both not good for TM

Comment

Dota baazikon daarim dar sathe jahani: Azmoun va Taremi.

Yekishoon dar list nist. In ham shanse ma.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                        Removing Taremi from the list will not remove problems , it will divide the team .
                        Team will remain divided regardless. Been through this too many times before. Your method unfortunately does not give good results in TM.

Comment

The case of Rahmati and Aghili was different, they tried to sabotage team melli. Taremi on the other side wants the best for Team Melli. Big mistake by Skocic.

Comment

There’s a couple things to consider here

1) taremi is our best player by far, yes even better than azmoun. He is the reason we are winning these games

2) what does Taremi want? CQ is gone. The coach you see is the coach you get. We hired an international famous guy like wilmots and he was terrible. Would taremi rather have us fire Skocic and spend millions on some European joker? He just needs to keep his mouth shut and support the coach even if he doesn’t agree with him. At the end of the day cq is gone buddy and never coming back so deal with what we got

I think skocic will be fired if we drop points here without taremi. A loss to Lebanon and all of sudden they are 2 points behind us. He is risking his job with this but I sort of understand it, if one player disrespects him then the rest of the team will too. This move will bring some discipline within the team, or a civil war; guess we will find out.

If he is fired, we should probably go with yahya rest of way, someone players can respect a bit more.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Team will remain divided regardless. Been through this too many times before. Your method unfortunately does not give good results in TM.
                              Dear
                              I hope you are right.
                              Unfortunately dark clouds ahead,one thar Skocic won't see coming

Comment

They should have talked this out. There is no comparison here with the exclusions of Aghili and Rahmati. Those two openly insulted Queiroz. Taremi just reacted indirectly to a statement which Skocic made. I actually happen to agree with what Skocic said btw and whilst Taremi’s response was unnecessary, he did not insult Skocic in any way.

I still support Skocic as result wise there is nothing to complain about but Taremi is our best player and should be in the team for our future matches. What I’m more surprised about is the inclusion of Kaveh..

Comment

Working...
                                X