Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a race Iranians are overall ungrateful there is no denying that or we wouldn’t be in these situations to being with ….
    But that being said we need a world class coach to lead this team once we qualify for the World Cup cause with skocic , we have 0% chance , just 3 loses and zero chances ….. we need someone that not scared to do the right thing , and all the players will respect.. .

Comment

Skocic is good coach
      I support him 100%

Comment

Those who want a better coach (And I agree, Skocic as it stands at this moment does not give me the vibes that we could qualify for the 2nd round) then plz explain HOW and WHO?

Instead of attacking the coach, explain WHOM you have in mind, who is ready, jobless and is ready to come to Iran, put up with shitload of non-sports related stuff, possible war, ... AND is ready to do all this work for a lousy pay day (that I doubt IFF can afford even)?

Unless you all can come u with a credible name and explain why he would be ready to go thru all this to coach TM, I suggest stop embarrassing yourselves with "we shd get a better coach" rants.

Yes, in an ideal world where Iran had no problems & behaved like a normal country, and we had the funds, I could rattle off some big names who'd be serious candidates.
        But right now?
        WHO is ready to take on Iran?

================

On the issue of being ungrateful?
        well, helloooo..... 1979 revolution???
        A ppl in a forward looking country, double digit GDP, jobs for everyone, low inflation and very low unemployment, up and coming, modernizing, becoming prosperous by the year, .... suddenly had a brain-fart and decided to throw everything away just so some religious, backward bigot wanted to ban women from voting or even education, and saw modernization as "anti-islam" (Read: loss of control by scum clergy/mullahs)!

if that is not epitome of ungratefulness, then I dont know what is

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
          Skocic is good coach
          I support him 100%
          The best team skocic has ever coached is folad khuzestan

The best team that CQ coached was Real Madrid

Just let that sink in where we were and where we are now…

CQ left us and all these team Columbia , Paraguay , South Africa , Iraq , Egypt so on ready to offer him million dollar contracts

Skocic accepted team team Melli job pro Bono lol he just paid in chelo kabab….

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
            Those who want a better coach (And I agree, Skocic as it stands at this moment does not give me the vibes that we could qualify for the 2nd round) then plz explain HOW and WHO?

Instead of attacking the coach, explain WHOM you have in mind, who is ready, jobless and is ready to come to Iran, put up with shitload of non-sports related stuff, possible war, ... AND is ready to do all this work for a lousy pay day (that I doubt IFF can afford even)?

Unless you all can come u with a credible name and explain why he would be ready to go thru all this to coach TM, I suggest stop embarrassing yourselves with "we shd get a better coach" rants.

Yes, in an ideal world where Iran had no problems & behaved like a normal country, and we had the funds, I could rattle off some big names who'd be serious candidates.
            But right now?
            Are you serious man this is Iran , IFF we talking about not the USA …. A better coach that skocic would be Andrea Stramaccioni… he came to Iran and coached a strong team
            Like estaghelal and made them really good in the short time we was there also he understands the main weakness of Iranian players also he is at the level were the players would respect him …

Comment

What most ppl don’t understand is that this team qualifying for the World Cup will change skocic life ,,, just like how Croatia went to the finals of the World Cup changed zlako daljic life cause neither one of them know what they were doing they were just there for the ride….

They both were the least corrupt and most read able choice to chose from at the time …

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post
                Are you serious man this is Iran , IFF we talking about not the USA …. A better coach that skocic would be Andrea Stramaccioni… he came to Iran and coached a strong team
                Like estaghelal and made them really good in the short time we was there also he understands the main weakness of Iranian players also he is at the level were the players would respect him …
                How long did he stay?

Comment

But right now?

================

A ppl in a forward looking country, double digit GDP, jobs for everyone, low inflation and very low unemployment, up and coming, modernizing, becoming prosperous by the year, .... suddenly had a brain-fart and decided to throw everything away just so some religious, backward bigot wanted to ban women from voting or even education, and saw modernization as "anti-islam" (Read: loss of control by scum clergy/mullahs)!

Javad "The God" Nekunam.

Next question.

Comment

What most ppl don’t understand is that this team qualifying for the World Cup will change skocic life ,,, just like how Croatia went to the finals of the World Cup changed zlako daljic life cause neither one of them know what they were doing they were just there for the ride….
                    They both were the least corrupt and most read able choice to chose from at the time …
                    hah, so if Skocic takes Iran to WC finals, literally like Zlatko Dalic did with Croatia, you are still gonna say he doesn't know what he is doing!!!! Talk about high standards!!!
                    BTW, you can look up Zlatko Dalic's background and experience. It is on par with Skocic until he took over Croatia in 2017. Iran does not need a high profile coach, it needs a good coach whether it is high profile or low profile doesn't matter.

Comment

But right now?

================

Not necessarily ungrateful, I would say we make decisions without thinking it through. 79 revolution is one example, another is wanting to get rid of Skocic without thinking about what the alternatives are, at what point we should do this, effects on team harmony, etc etc... What??? He did not play Ghoddos, get rid of him!!! Get rid of him nowwwwwwwwww!!!! And unfortunately, Taremi is playing the role of Ayatollah Nourollah Khomeini. We suspect his off field actions are not right, but we defend him because WE WANT SKOCIC OUT!!!!!

Comment

Stramaccioni is so overrated. Had a huge lobby behind him and basically can’t get a job in Italy anymore. Look how even in Qatar where he has all the money and facilities, his team is so average.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                          Javad "The God" Nekunam.

Next question.
                          Bro, lotfan no vatani coaches.

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                          Skocic won the Croatian Cup with Rijeka, and the Slovenian Cup with Interblock. These two wins alone make him more accomplished, decorated and qualified than any Iranian coach.
                          ^ See Kasra's post above for why

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaif7sP35Vw lmao media having a blast out of nothing
                            from 4-9 minute
                            #FreeTaremi #FreeSkochie
                            prime example of how twisted these scumbags at media are.
                            The way they twist and cook up shit just to rake up controversy.
                            Why?
                            so they attract readers/listeners/viewers.
                            Basically they do this bcoz they have NOTHING else to report or say that is interesting. So they resort to this motherfucking behavior to sell 3 more issues or get 9 more clicks in their sites.

I truly despise and hate these bastards.
                            Not that such bastards arent there in other countries.
                            But I'm from Iran and I am acutely concerned with Iran's fate.

These motherfukers shd be barred from talking or attending TM games. if not for a long time, but at least for the next couple of games.
                            Let them suffer and feel the pain.
                            Let them learn their lesson altho I'm sure they wont)
                            I wish TM staff and caretakers do this.
                            will they?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              Its not about skocic being in the right or wrong to remove taremi after he made some cryptic comment on twitter. Anybody can argue either way on that. I would argue Taremi is one of the pillars of anything positive that happens on the pitch for TM, lets remove him forever, see how far that gets us.
                              The real issue is the fact that SUDDENLY we have this situation with our BEST PLAYER ! You ask yourself, if everything was being managed as it should, if man management of skocic was up to par, would a situation like this have spiralled out of control like it has? Is this beneficial for TM? How will Taremi integrate back into the squad if skocic invites him back. Taremi is one of the leaders in the dressing room, we see that in the pre match huddle videos that are posted. Is he going to be as invested? How will the ......

I think we shd make a distinction between a top performer and a "team leader".
                              I'm sure you watched the little pep talk Ansarifard was giving to the team before taking on Iraq. He is NOT a top performer like taremi or azmoun or ... . He was actually on the bench. But his attitude, demeanor and presence looked leadership material.

Besides IF he has claims of being "the team leader", then he should ACT LIKE ONE TOO.
                              This irresponsible throwing of vague accusations was bad enough. But we can give him the benefit of the doubt that he didnt mean it this ay or to such extents. Fine.
                              But to allow it to gather such momentum and still not show character to immediately correct his words or say he meant X or Y (even if he has to LIE), shows he does NOT have the character of a leader. No matter if he plays like messi.

No bro. I seriously dont think he is a team leader. Not by any stretch of imagination.

Comment

^ I think the sports tabloids motivations inside and outside Iran are only part of the whole gambit. TM success has caused concerns in multiple internal and external circles (perhaps including Saudis who fund some of the media outlets) who are surprised to see that TM is on it's way to qualify for WC and they have started the sabotage campaign taking advantage of Taremi's uncalled-for remarks. Football mafia inside Iran and certain coaches who think they are better than Sko are also part of this. No one (including yours truly) expected this level of success from Sko and a federation that up until the election of the new leadership had its wheels coming off ... and of course success has various reactions. Now, please don't make this mean that all criticisms of Sko are unjustified or come from internal and external conspirators with ulterior motives. That is not what I am saying. Constructive feedback is required for a healthy TM and has its place and methods depending on who its coming from and to whom its intended. Yet, I expected more from Taremi. He needs to be smart and not feed the frenzy. He should clean it up and show that he is bigger than all this.

Go TM!

Comment

Working...
                                X