This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
    Sad to say this but I think that this decision will benefit us. We won't get friendly matches and camps anyway, so it's good that other teams going into the WC unprepared as well lol
    lol, sad but true..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
      what worries me, is the usual IFF lack of planning and ability to execute. We have Asian Cup coming up right after the world cup in GHATAR and if we are aiming to put to end the drought, then this new head of the federation should be saying a few words about what heck is the plan and how is he ensuring Iran will bring back the silverware after so many decades.
      proper foresight and long term (detailed) planning sadly seem to be lacking in most all iranian's DNA..!!?
      imo, that was the best overall coaching attribute of CQ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
        what worries me, is the usual IFF lack of planning and ability to execute. We have Asian Cup coming up right after the world cup in GHATAR and if we are aiming to put to end the drought, then this new head of the federation should be saying a few words about what heck is the plan and how is he ensuring Iran will bring back the silverware after so many decades.
        We need something special to bring home the Asian cup. Not even the great CQ could bring home the cup. His teams had the best preparations compared to our other coaches, but we still failed to even make the finals.

That something special would be hosting the tournament IMO. If we could host it we would have a great chance winning, but that is not possible under current circumstances. People forget that 2 out of 3 asian cups we won, came when we hosted the tournament.
        Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
          We need something special to bring home the Asian cup. Not even the great CQ could bring home the cup. His teams had the best preparations compared to our other coaches, but we still failed to even make the finals.
          That something special would be hosting the tournament IMO. If we could host it we would have a great chance winning, but that is not possible under current circumstances. People forget that 2 out of 3 asian cups we won, came when we hosted the tournament.
          I don't know if a 60% win percentage with Iran in Asia is that great. Do we even need a coach to win 60% of our games in Asia? I think we wasted a whole bunch of money.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._team_managers

Comment

Not the way to impress a TM Coach
            Coach went to see Aghasi, Yazdani, Salmani...
            Majidi team lost to University TM

Starters
            سید حسین حسینی، عارف آقاسی، محمد حسین مرادمند، محمد دانشگر، جعفر سلمانی، مهدی مهدیپور، آرش رضاوند، سبحان خاقانی، وریا غفوری، آرمان رمضانی و امین قاسمی نژاد.

Subs:

مظاهری، سیاوش یزدانی، روزبه چشمی، زبیر نیک نفس، ارسلان مطهری، فردین رابط، سعید مهری، محمد جواد به آفرین، بابک مرادی، محمدرضا آزادی و رضا آذری

Mahdavikia was there too.

What was he doing there ? Same day U23 had a friendly ! .
            It was a club friendly match.
            Just as Rep of IFF cheif?
            to monitoe Esteghlal under 23 who did not select?
            Perhaps a different agenda?

Azadi, Khaghani from list of 66 played for Esteghlal . Behafarin was not in the extended list but he keep getting plaing time

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
              I don't know if a 60% win percentage with Iran in Asia is that great. Do we even need a coach to win 60% of our games in Asia? I think we wasted a whole bunch of money.

Lol what are you talking about. Compare TM when CQ took over with after he left. The man revived our football.
              Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Lol what are you talking about. Compare TM when CQ took over with after he left. The man revived our football.
                So you're saying that the likes of Pejman Nouri, Mohammad Nouri, Ghazi and Maziar Zare were not on the same level as the players that we have now? (sarcasm)

Comment

Analysis: Iran 1 - 1 South Korea

https://youtu.be/NBPB1hxrMow
                  golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                    So you're saying that the likes of Pejman Nouri, Mohammad Nouri, Ghazi and Maziar Zare were not on the same level as the players that we have now? (sarcasm)
                    Are you saying that 60% win percentage in Asia with Iran says something other than what it says? Please enlighten us.

Comment

I did and this is what I found:

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                        Are you saying that 60% win percentage in Asia with Iran says something other than what it says? Please enlighten us.

Are you saying that Maziar Zare, Pejman Nouri, Mohammad Ghazi, Mohammad Nouri are better than Karimi, Mahdavikia, Hashemian, Zandi?
                        You can't compare these two different TMs. Branko was a failure who didn't do shit with our golden generation. We almost got knocked out by Jordan in the WCQ and by Oman at the AC had it not been for Nosratis 97th minute goal which got us a 2-2 draw LMAO

Comment

Tooleh khers is spot on, the numbers don't lie. Ademar Braga > Jurgen Klopp.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                            twitter.com/GolBezan
                            instagram.com/GolBezan
                            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Speaking of Mohammad Ghazi, CQ would often select him ahead of Karim Ansarifard before Ghoochannejhad arrived. Now 8-9 years later I am a hater for wanting KA gone. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                                Tooleh khers is spot on, the numbers don't lie. Ademar Braga > Jurgen Klopp.
                                You can't compare apples with oranges my friend. You have to compare apples with apples and oranges with oranges and when we compare Queiroz to Branko we can see that the latter has done a better job at the Asian cup. TM under Branko was at the verge of reaching the final after losing on penalties to China (who were cheating at home by bribing the referee). While TM under Queiroz lost to Iraq and got thrashed by Japan.

Eight years of Carlito Queiroz and no Asian cup final and no second round in the world cup (meaning nothing new), so what are you guys worshipping Queiroz for exactly? For parking the bus like there is no tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                                X