X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/9759/کره-جنوبی-به-ایران-رسید

From the pictures seems like they are staying at Hotel Espinas.
    They JUST arrived? I wonder why they came only 2 days before the match, you'd think they would want time to assimilate
    You just got Caged
    K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      That's who I'm talking about.
      That's why I said western Europe is out of reach in my first post. Only belgium and maybe Portugal or Switzerland could be doable, even if very difficult

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        picked prob the best hotel? most modern best view and close to stadium
        Espinas Palace is a lot better, the regular Espinas won't be considered a top tier on hotel on international standards.
        You just got Caged
        K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
          Espinas Palace is a lot better, the regular Espinas won't be considered a top tier on hotel on international standards.
          That's the one I was referring too Espinas Palace. From the pictures looks like it's that.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
            That's the one I was referring too Espinas Palace. From the pictures looks like it's that.
            I went through the pics in the link, They are 100% at the Azadi hotel not Espinas.
            You just got Caged
            K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                They JUST arrived? I wonder why they came only 2 days before the match, you'd think they would want time to assimilate
                no training facilities for away team that are up to standard thats why

Comment

Is that true that Azizi Khadem has messed up again and there won't be any live VAR in the game????

Embarrassing ! What the hell is a Offline VAR??? So if the VAR refs say something but the main ref don't agree then whats gonna happaen?

also what happened to their CAS case regarding the bahrain hosting games issue?? Was it all show off ?

ps: source for my "where is you source " gang https://khabarban.com/a/33298406

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                    Is that true that Azizi Khadem has messed up again and there won't be any live VAR in the game????

Embarrassing ! What the hell is a Offline VAR??? So if the VAR refs say something but the main ref don't agree then whats gonna happaen?

also what happened to their CAS case regarding the bahrain hosting games issue?? Was it all show off ?

ps: source for my "where is you source " gang https://khabarban.com/a/33298406
                    That's correct, no VAR for South Korea match.

Comment

If true no VAR, afc can use this against us to cancel our future home matches.

Comment

What do they mean by offline and online VAR? Does anyone understand ?

My understanding was always that VAR in the South Korea game would be a temporary set up.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          My understanding was always that VAR in the South Korea game would be a temporary set up.
                          Well after searching and reading about it . It means that there will be VAR in the stadium but it won't be used in the game (its just there to get tested during the game). So in other words it will be offline and its only there for test! Thats so stupid! Azizi khadem should've sorted this few weeks ago so it would've been tested and ready for our important SK game!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

acc to the federation the capacity is there for both, but AFC for some reason hasnt bothered to assign the VAR room refs (obviously we cant use our own lol). The spokesperson (forgot name) hinted that AFC are not happy we got VAR from a certain vendor, and wanted us to get it from another vendor, or at least that was impression i got. The vendor we got it from is still obviously on the 15 company FIFA approved list.

Offline VAR basically means the Center ref or assistants can decide to go to pitchside var screen and review a play, but they wont be getting instruction in their ears to review x or y play, or that a certain play was offsides or onsides. They will have to determine when to review a play themselves.

with online var the VAR refs are in communication with reffing team all game through headset.

TLDR: The VAR is all set up, AFC hasnt assigned VAR refs for the game, or at least that is what federation is saying.

Comment

^^ can you please post the source. thanks
                              Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

TLDR: The VAR is all set up, AFC hasnt assigned VAR refs for the game, or at least that is what federation is saying.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                                ^^ can you please post the source. thanks
                                Link here

Summary translation:

- AFC seems to only work/accept VAR system provided by Hawkeye but Iran can't use them due to sanctions
                                - Iran has purchased their system and installed in Azadi from Belgium (the company is approved by Fifa)
                                - AFC hasn't assigned video referees to Iran vs Korea game and hasn't asked for VAR yet
                                - As it stands no VAR for the game but if things change at least the infrastructure is there!
                                Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Working...
                                X