X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Nice looking training kits!

I must say TM presentation (including on social media and PR speakers) have improved massively.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
        Nice looking training kits!

I must say TM presentation (including on social media and PR speakers) have improved massively.
        You find?
        That's some generic kit with 2014 design. Training kit of Persepolis (same brand) are something else

Comment

behind the scenes of flight back.

Lol at beiro : "Dam e var garm ke ye rag e lori dasht"

Comment

S Korea Arrived today with Mask

Korean Players Arrived In Iran with Masks

Not today 4 years ao
            . No good reasons but one of their SOB said lto avoid recongnition another said because of Moharram ! ( game was on Tasua /Ashura day i think)
            Last edited by St_Mark; 10-09-2021, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
              It deserves to being pushed though. As you says qatar could be an intermediate.
              I think biden and US has other things to do to check a random eastern country for a friendly. Bosnia didn't have problems
              Qatar only pulled that off with CQ's football connections/diplomacy. Not sure Dragan has that political capital in the footballing world.

With regards to Biden and US, there is a special 24/7 group specifically for building cases against individuals/companies in Iran sanction-related prosecutions. It's how they entangled the Huwai executive in Canada for 2 years for a silly Powerpoint presentation that wasn't even an issue in the end and Canada had to save face and release her. Like I said, most Euro countries won't touch TM with a 10Km pole.

Comment

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/9759/کره-جنوبی-به-ایران-رسید

From the pictures seems like they are staying at Hotel Espinas.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Qatar only pulled that off with CQ's football connections/diplomacy. Not sure Dragan has that political capital in the footballing world.
                  With regards to Biden and US, there is a special 24/7 group specifically for building cases against individuals/companies in Iran sanction-related prosecutions. It's how they entangled the Huwai executive in Canada for 2 years for a silly Powerpoint presentation that wasn't even an issue in the end and Canada had to save face and release her. Like I said, most Euro countries won't touch TM with a 10Km pole.
                  How bosnia wasn't bothered with the us special group?

And the huawei thing occurs during trump term when they were focusing as hell on Iran

Comment

How bosnia wasn't bothered with the us special group?
                    And the huawei thing occurs during trump term when they were focusing as hell on Iran
                    I’m not sure if any banking transactions occurred for Bosnia match. Lol if you think Bidens election reduced any sanction related enforcement.

Comment

I’m not sure about Bosnia. Lol if you think Bidens election reduced any sanction related enforcement.
                      They unlisted one industrial and auto importer yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/9759/کره-جنوبی-به-ایران-رسید

From the pictures seems like they are staying at Hotel Espinas.
                        picked prob the best hotel? most modern best view and close to stadium

Comment

They unlisted one industrial and auto importer yesterday
                          Cool. Let’s see if we can get any friendly matches with any of the nations you named. I’ll happily backtrack if it happens, but the anti Iran stance in US/Europe is very ingrained and won’t disappear overnight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                            picked prob the best hotel? most modern best view and close to stadium
                            Yes. That's usually where the international teams/clubs stay when they come to Tehran.

Comment

Cool. Let’s see if we can get any friendly matches with any of the nations you named. I’ll happily backtrack if it happens, but the anti Iran stance in US/Europe is very ingrained and won’t disappear overnight.
                              That's true in West Europe but I guess balkan, hungary or some other eastern Europe are less into this

Comment

That's true in West Europe but I guess balkan, hungary or some other eastern Europe are less into this
                                That's who I'm talking about.

Comment

Working...
                                X