Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Realistically we won't have many friendlies. So taking these games seriously matters. Not to mention we need wins to maintain a pot 3 position for the WC.

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by AMIRHOUSHANG View Post
        I think we will see a mix of our A and B team against UAE. Against SK you will see our A team.
        Absolutely not. They will definitely play their A team. They need 3 points out of this.
        We can always play our B team if we qualify early

Comment

Comment

Last edited by St_Mark; 10-06-2021, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
              Another great Podcast boys well done and keep up the good work.

On the side note: your last week interview with Saman G was posted (in farsi) at Varzesh3 in Iran and mentioned you guys as the source.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaz110 View Post
                Another great Podcast boys well done and keep up the good work.

On the side note: your last week interview with Saman G was posted (in farsi) at Varzesh3 in Iran and mentioned you guys as the source.
                Much appreciated mate.

Yes we saw that, khabar varzeshi, footballi.net and many other Iranian media sites posted it too which was great (with credit thankfully).
                golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

i dont get the saeid ezza is topol or overweight.. just looking at the pictures above and he looks in form to me.. he is the one with nr 6.. i think people are being to harsh on him. sometimes it sounds like he has lovehandles and belgian mantits.. i both read it alot and hear it on the pods but he doesnt seem to be overweight to me.
                  and btw, if he broke the nose, isnt he still supposed to have a face mask on?

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Comment

Ezza definitely looking much better. He looked like he was bulking for the bench press world championships last month. His importance to having some semblance of a disciplined TM midfield cannot be overstated.

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                        Much appreciated mate.

Yes we saw that, khabar varzeshi, footballi.net and many other Iranian media sites posted it too which was great (with credit thankfully).
                        Great stuff mate
                        Keep it up and looking forward to your post match episode already. πŸ‘
                        Go TM

Comment

Good vibes

Comment

I hope Ghaedi and Ghoddos plays from the start πŸ™πŸ»

Comment

Originally posted by Shantaram View Post
                              I hope Ghaedi and Ghoddos plays from the start πŸ™πŸ»
                              I don't think its going to happen! Most likely we will go with the Iran vs Iraq roaster, but if we get an early goal or 2 then we most likely going to see them both sooner in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                                Realistically we won't have many friendlies. So taking these games seriously matters. Not to mention we need wins to maintain a pot 3 position for the WC.
                                If we win the rest of our matches, we have an outside shot at Pot 2. Obviously we need to win out, and we need some help. A number of teams ahead of us in FIFA rankings like Wales, Sweden, Peru, USA need to not qualify. It’s probably unlikely but technically possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X