Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still don't understand why ebrahimi isnt playing? I just remember this guy was on another level in the world cup, he was trully amazing. Not sure how he is doing now?

Also i dont understand why some of the names on the back of the shirts have the first name of our players and not the last name, it just looks kind of funny.
    And sometimes there are no names at all.

Comment

Funny story lately : a French player from Algerian parents was invited by both u18 French and algerian NT for a friendly between.. Algeria and France.

The guy finally choose Algeria btw. That's also a problem that Algeria, morocco and some other African countries are enable to develop world class players and have to rely on french or Spanish formation to build and fill their national team

Comment

Originally posted by Pedram123 View Post
        Still don't understand why ebrahimi isnt playing? I just remember this guy was on another level in the world cup, he was trully amazing. Not sure how he is doing now?
        Also i dont understand why some of the names on the back of the shirts have the first name of our players and not the last name, it just looks kind of funny.
        And sometimes there are no names at all.
        I agree and I already did the statement several times for the 2nd part.
        I guess it is due to our unprofessional federation that isn't able to have proper standards and rules, and our unprofessional mindset from some our players that push to have the same that some Brazilian players.
        We can also notice it in the way our national team give numbers to our players. Number 9 to a DM like Ebrahimi. Number 2 to Torabi.

The kit fiasco is an other example of the mess in our federation

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
          their is no point of having national teams if its the same as clubs.

cititenship is not the same as playing football for a national team. sabastian is not supposed to play for iran only based on living in iran for 4 years. this is club football and not national team
          Very true. Countries like qatar and france should be banned from international soccer.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            Very true. Countries like qatar and france should be banned from international soccer.
            In this case, so should most of European countries like Germany, portugal, finland, even Hungary. Japan, China, USA, Australia, algeria also

Comment

October 4, 2021
              Fans are still awaiting on the verdict on Azadi.
              The President of FFIRI Shahabuddin Azizi Khadem declared that the verdict in the case of Marc Wilmots against his federation in the Supreme Court of Sports is still pending: “We are currently waiting. We have time until the 29th of October. We hope that what is in the interest of national football will come to fruition. No Iranian is willing to waste even a penny from the pockets of these people in a contract in which this federation was not involved!!”

The remark is quite controversial coming from the head of the federation that is supposed to have signed a contract for the coach of Team Melli. All football federations of the world select, employ, and sign contracts with coaches to manage their national teams. What transpires from Azizi Khadem is that the FFIRI had no say in the contract of the Belgian coach. That raises many questions including who forced this unsuited coach on Team Melli ? and worst, why did the previous head of the FFIRI, namely one Mehdi Taj accept this failure of a coach?

Azizi Khadem continued “We hope the final verdict is not damaging to Iranian football rights.”
              Regarding the introduction of video referee assistance (VAR) technology to Iran, he said “The information that I have is that the managers of the relevant company will arrive in Tehran tonight for study and planning. They will be in Iran for about 12 days and we have agreed on trials of VAR in four Team Melli games. Necessary instructions have also been given to the league organization to list the stadiums. This is a very important and historic step for the national football, club, and refereeing community to benefit from VAR technology in the near future “

The President of the Football Federation was asked about the chances of allowing female spectators into the stadium for the match against South Korea, He said “Our colleagues are studying all the relevant details and health protocols. I hope the verdict on the presence of the fans in the game against South Korea is positive, which is an important issue for us. Mr. Kamrani Far had a meeting today regarding the subject and the maximum number of fans allowed, which will be announced by himself.”
              Azizi Khadem dodged the original question and refused to commit to allowing females into Azadi stadium. Of course, in Iran, such decisions are beyond the football federation or the Ministry of Youth and Sports authority and jurisdiction.

Iran will be hosting South Korea on the 12th of October in Matchday 4 of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 qualifiers.
              https://www.teammelli.com/

My input: Strange remarks by Aziz Khadem, teammelli.com didnt leave a source though so i wonder if this intervue will be seen in other news and if its 100% real or not..
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                In this case, so should most of European countries like Germany, portugal, finland, even Hungary. Japan, China, USA, Australia, algeria also
                That is correct. I was just highlighting the two biggest repeat offenders.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

which hotel is team melli staying at?
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                    My input: Strange remarks by Aziz Khadem, teammelli.com didnt leave a source though so i wonder if this intervue will be seen in other news and if its 100% real or not..
                    Here is the interview: https://footballi.net/video/667482/%...B1%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      merci!

he actualy edmitted and said federation wasnt involved! atleast its coming out now
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Why should France be banned?
                        All of their current players were born in France.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          I believe Daei-Karimi Vendetta deprived us from seeing Karimi with TM. Karimi declined continuous TM invitations by Daei (TM coach at the time)

Khodemoonim ye zamaani cheghadr bazikon salari mod bood, and so many players would pull loos baazi and ghahring. Farhad Majidi during Branko, Karimi during Daei, Aghili and a few other during Qotbi, etc.

Sir CQ killed that mentality in our football, whereas you barely see that kind of behavior by any players when it comes to TM.
                          Thats BS
                          It was certainly the other way around from my recollections ..! once Daie got the TM head coaching job, AK8 stopped getting a TM invite..!! even though everyone knew that his presence was much, much needed...!! and Daie ultimately paid the price for that foolish decision with one of if not the worse results conjured by a TM coach..? including that embarrassing loss to Saudi at home..!
                          this was right after AK8's departure to Gutter after his Byern spell, and officially Daie mostly used him playing in lowly gutter league as the excuse for his reluctance to invite him to his TM..!
                          Not saying AK8 woulda accepted his invite Even if invited..!!?, because AK8 was somewhat similarly as pity as Daie and probably woulda declined just to get back at Daie..??

ps
                          as a background story; after the WC 06 debacle, AK8 publicly lashed out against our corrupt Federation and i think even the super scandalous, mafiaso Sport Ministry back and he also hinted that the likes of GN/Daie were not qualified to be a candidate to become the next TM coach, (that's before Daei eventually getting the job after GN debacle at AC 07) So, in essence back in that day AK8 was for most part officially/unofficially Blacklisted by our back then Super scandalous IFF/SM anyways, so I dont think Daie coulda even invited him if he even wanted to..!!?
                          ultimately, Fact is Daie sorta pretty much SOLD OUT to SM/IFF in order to get the TM head coaching job while AK8 remained defiant and continued to use any public speaking event to lash out against their incompetence and scandalous dealings ..!
                          IFF/SM used the unsurprising and Foreseeable Daie's TM coaching debacle in order to unceremoniously dump him from the job and ultimately, in a way killed two birds with one stone ..!? (two of the most popular footballing figures back then were pitted against each other by the IFF/SM and both their popularities were tarnished by going at each other ) The thickheaded Daie finally realized was easily played and manipulated by IFF/SM Finally realized who the real enemy of iranian football was, from then on he also became highly critical of IFF/SM and the mullahz in the background who really are pulling the strings and hence he himself also became blacklisted..!

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            Why should France be banned?
                            All of their current players were born in France.
                            Look at their bloodline. It's not french.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              Thats BS
                              It was certainly the other way around from my recollections ..! once Daie got the TM head coaching job, AK8 stopped getting a TM invite..!! even though everyone knew that his presence was much, much needed...!! and Daie ultimately paid the price for that foolish decision with one of if not the worse results conjured by a TM coach..? including that embarrassing loss to Saudi at home..!
                              this was right after AK8's departure to Gutter after his Byern spell, and officially Daie mostly used him playing in lowly gutter league as the excuse for his reluctance to invite him to his TM..!
                              Not saying AK8 woulda accepted his invite Even if invited..!!?, because AK8 was somewhat similarly as pity as Daie and probably woulda declined just to get back at Daie..??

ps
                              as a background story; after the WC 06 debacle, AK8 publicly lashed out against our corrupt Federation and i think even the super scandalous, mafiaso Sport Ministry back and he also hinted that the likes of GN/Daie were not qualified to be a candidate to become the next TM coach, (that's before Daei eventually getting the job after GN debacle at AC 07) So, in essence back in that day AK8 was for most part officially/unofficially Blacklisted by our back then Super scandalous IFF/SM anyways, so I dont think Daie coulda even invited him if he even wanted to..!!?
                              ultimately, Fact is Daie sorta pretty much SOLD OUT to SM/IFF in order to get the TM head coaching job while AK8 remained defiant and continued to use any public speaking event to lash out against their incompetence and scandalous dealings ..!
                              IFF/SM used the unsurprising and Foreseeable Daie's TM coaching debacle in order to unceremoniously dump him from the job and ultimately, in a way killed two birds with one stone ..!? (two of the most popular footballing figures back then were pitted against each other by the IFF/SM and both their popularities were tarnished by going at each other ) The thickheaded Daie finally realized was easily played and manipulated by IFF/SM Finally realized who the real enemy of iranian football was, from then on he also became highly critical of IFF/SM and the mullahz in the background who really are pulling the strings and hence he himself also became blacklisted..!
                              BL Jan,

Unfortunately nostalgia is getting to you here. Daei invited Karimi several times, but he kept saying he was “retired”. He only came back when Ghotbi was bought in.
                              Daei and Karimi are probably 2 of the most stubborn people in Iranian football ever but Karimi was in the wrong on this one. Even guys like Mahdavikia and Hashemian put aside differences with Daei for the sake of TM.
                              I just wish Karimi had done the same. Daei wasn’t ready to lead TM in 2008-09 and he needed all the help he could get.

Comment

Look at their bloodline. It's not french.
                                LOL. Bloodline? Wow we're demanding genetic testing now? This is ridiculous and borderline racist.

Comment

Working...
                                X