This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so UAE is smart.

They pick a small stadium, and even if FIFA allows only a 1000 fans, in a stadium that has a capacity of ~8300, the home team has a real advantage.

1000 fans in a stadium that has 90,000+ capacity, is no different than an empty stadium.

Move the game to amjadieh :-)
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
      so UAE is smart.

They pick a small stadium, and even if FIFA allows only a 1000 fans, in a stadium that has a capacity of ~8300, the home team has a real advantage.

1000 fans in a stadium that has 90,000+ capacity, is no different than an empty stadium.

Move the game to amjadieh :-)
      doesnt have anything to do with fifa! as if fifa alous 60K in hungary and only 1K in iran

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        doesnt have anything to do with fifa! as if fifa alous 60K in hungary and only 1K in iran
        That my friend was vaccinated fans that were allowed to be in the stadium in Hungary. My friend that is Hungarian told me. They even did covid-tests of everyone before entering the stadium

Comment

South Korea's list for the match with Syria and Iran

No. Pos. Player Date of birth (age) Caps Goals Club

Goalkeepers:

GK Kim Seung-gyu 30 September 1990 (age 30) 53 0 Japan Kashiwa Reysol
          GK Jo Hyeon-woo 25 September 1991 (age 30) 18 0 South Korea Ulsan Hyundai
          GK Gu Sung-yun 27 June 1994 (age 27) 4 0 South Korea Gimcheon Sangmu
          GK Song Bum-keun 15 October 1997 (age 23) 0 0 South Korea Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors

Defenders

DF Kim Young-gwon 27 February 1990 (age 31) 83 4 Japan Gamba Osaka
          DF Lee Yong 24 December 1986 (age 34) 49 0 South Korea Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors
          DF Kim Jin-su 13 June 1992 (age 29) 46 1 South Korea Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors
          DF Hong Chul 17 September 1990 (age 31) 35 0 South Korea Ulsan Hyundai
          DF Kim Min-jae 15 November 1996 (age 24) 34 3 Turkey Fenerbahçe
          DF Kwon Kyung-won 31 January 1992 (age 29) 16 2 South Korea Seongnam FC
          DF Kim Tae-hwan 24 July 1989 (age 32) 12 0 South Korea Ulsan Hyundai
          DF Jung Seung-hyun 3 April 1994 (age 27) 8 0 South Korea Gimcheon Sangmu
          DF Park Ji-soo 13 June 1994 (age 27) 7 0 South Korea Gimcheon Sangmu
          DF Kang Sang-woo 7 October 1993 (age 27) 1 0 South Korea Pohang Steelers

Midfielders

MF Son Heung-min (captain) 8 July 1992 (age 29) 92 27 England Tottenham Hotspur
          MF Lee Jae-sung 10 August 1992 (age 29) 55 8 Germany Mainz 05
          MF Jung Woo-young 14 December 1989 (age 31) 54 3 Qatar Al-Sadd
          MF Hwang Hee-chan 26 January 1996 (age 25) 39 6 England Wolverhampton Wanderers
          MF Kwon Chang-hoon 30 June 1994 (age 27) 28 7 South Korea Suwon Samsung Bluewings
          MF Hwang In-beom 20 September 1996 (age 25) 25 3 Russia Rubin Kazan
          MF Na Sang-ho 12 August 1996 (age 25) 15 2 South Korea FC Seoul
          MF Lee Dong-gyeong 20 September 1997 (age 24) 5 1 South Korea Ulsan Hyundai
          MF Song Min-kyu 12 September 1999 (age 22) 4 0 South Korea Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors
          MF Paik Seung-ho 17 March 1997 (age 24) 3 0 South Korea Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors
          MF Lee Dong-jun 1 February 1997 (age 24) 1 0 South Korea Ulsan Hyundai

Forwards

FW Hwang Ui-jo 28 August 1992 (age 29) 38 14 France Bordeaux
          FW Cho Gue-sung 25 January 1998 (age 23) 1 0 South Korea Gimcheon Sangmu

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
            clearly you're not up-to date on COVID related deaths in Iran versus Europe. The world's perception of how IR is handling COVID is pretty negative and it shows in how they treat us. Just be happy they gave us 1000 fans quota and the permission to hold home games in Iran
            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

^ I'm actually surprised they allowed the game to be held in Iran.
              Covid is rampant and raging in Iran (mainly due to Khamenei banning "western vaccines" for many months now. Even now, they say "we wont buy Pfizer's from the US. We'll buy it [ the same US/western vaccine ] from Sweden or Denmark!!!
              This is the brains of ppl running our country!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                ^ I'm actually surprised they allowed the game to be held in Iran.
                Covid is rampant and raging in Iran (mainly due to Khamenei banning "western vaccines" for many months now. Even now, they say "we wont buy Pfizer's from the US. We'll buy it [ the same US/western vaccine ] from Sweden or Denmark!!!
                This is the brains of ppl running our country!!)
                This is not a mullah problem, this is an Iranian problem. Everything is a deception for us due to 1000s of years of corrupt leadership.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                  This is not a mullah problem, this is an Iranian problem. Everything is a deception for us due to 1000s of years of corrupt leadership.
                  (will keep this short. I encourage you to follow the news more closely.)
                  WHO forbade entry to western vaccines?
                  Iranian population? how? when was this mysterious survey of public opinion done? by whom? where are the results?

having said that, I understand & recognize we, Iranians, do have "little shards of glass" in our mindset and thinking.
                  But on this specific issue, look no further than khamenei

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                    (will keep this short. I encourage you to follow the news more closely.)
                    WHO forbade entry to western vaccines?
                    Iranian population? how? when was this mysterious survey of public opinion done? by whom? where are the results?

having said that, I understand & recognize we, Iranians, do have "little shards of glass" in our mindset and thinking.
                    But on this specific issue, look no further than khamenei
                    Ya. easy target.
                    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Anyway, back to TM home game.... as I find it silly to explain the most basic, obvious issues about Iran.

If the attendee numbers are so severely restricted (for good reason, I supposed), then we might as well have it in Amjadieh (shiroodi) ... as long as the pitch is in good condition.
                      Or any other small-ish stadium with good standardized pitch/grass.

I dont follow PGL anymore. But I remember some new pitches were added in and around Tehran.
                      Also Foolad seems to have really upgraded their pitch. Same with Sepahan, if I'm not mistaken.

The whole point of using Azadi for TM games was ..."supposedly" the crowds factor. Without the crowds, I really dont see much advantage over others (grass conditions permitting)

never underestimate the impact of proximity of the crowds to the players (even if numbers are less). Brits and many european clubs use this factor to the hilt.
                      why shouldnt we?

Comment

TM list is out

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUfabh_j...dium=copy_link

Comment

Originally posted by Ostad_Goosfand View Post
                          It has been removed from their Instagram.

But it was the same list as the one vs Syria/Iraq with Hajsafi, Hosseini and Rezaei being added.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

But it was the same list as the one vs Syria/Iraq with Hajsafi, Hosseini and Rezaei being added.
                            No Allahyar again???

Edit: Also, what is the criteria nowadays to get called up to the NT? Long gone are the days of going to Europe and challenging yourself? HOW THE HELL DOES PLAYING IN FUCKING UAE OR PGPL GET YOU A CALL UP OVER ONES PLAYING IN PORTUGAL (ALIPOUR OR MOHEBBI OR ALLAHYAR?)

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

khaveh added..? really..? aint that dude in a dreadful form of late ? and kinda/sorta passed it anyhow..? woulda been wiser to bring back Ramin tbh... our RWB position now looks bit more suspect than our usual LWB ..? not sure Hardani kid can step up again and perform as admirably as last time vs syria..? and Sadegh simply doesnt look anywhere near 100% and as such pretty useless... could well be a huge liability vs SK ..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                khaveh added..? really..? aint that dude in a dreadful form of late ? and kinda/sorta passed it anyhow..? woulda been wiser to bring back Ramin tbh... our RWB position now looks bit more suspect than our usual LWB ..? not sure Hardani kid can step up again and perform as admirably as last time vs syria..? and Sadegh simply doesnt look anywhere near 100% and as such pretty useless... could well be a huge liability vs SK ..!!?

Ramin is banned from National Team bro.

Comment

Working...
                                X