This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    He was better than Montazeri, Cheshmi, khanzadeh and few others CD that CQ took to WCs, He is right and spot on in this matter.
    However took him time to grow up as person, and that was the only reason which cost him a spot in WC.
    He is probably fastest of all CD, even now despite his age. And against team like Japan with him in line up, result could have probably been different

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    I don’t think he was better than pejman then who to be fair was one of our most consistent cbs in past decade. He’s not really in the same discussion as somebody like khanzadeh who I for sure agree shoja could have been invited over 2x.

But yes, shoja is aging like fine wine. He is now totally disciplined and in control of himself, he takes less risk in his tackles, and combines that with freak jumping ability and very good passing range.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Noorafkan is awesome, just not sure why they showed that clip of him guarding the ball off the defender. Don't get me wrong it's a great play and shows his tremendous pace, but they could've showed his many tackles, interceptions, or better yet, his hockey assist for the ARJ goal

Comment

behind the scenes from iraq match

Comment

^Wow, Karim’s pre match speech was FIRE!!! 100% on point. He’s become such a leader.

Comment

TOP SCORERS
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Comment

Shoja has been one of our best central defenders for over a decade now. It's just that he was overlooked by previous TM coaches and mainly by Queiroz for the 8 years that he was the boss. I rate Khalilzadeh higher than all our central defenders for the past decade (including Montazeri and Pouraliganji) except for Jalal Hosseini with whom he formed a solid duo for three seasons at Perspolis. I think it was a mistake that Queiroz overlooked Shoja but luckily Skocic does not, Dragan sees him as our leader in defence and rightfully so.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  ^Wow, Karim’s pre match speech was FIRE!!! 100% on point. He’s become such a leader.
                  All the people who talk about omitting Ansarifard in favor of some younger guys neglect the fact that every team and locker room needs a leader. An elder statesmen who is well respected by other players.

Comment

Im actually impressed by Ansarifards game vs iraq, those few min he played he made a impressive run and assist on the side. that was a new side of his game i havnt seen and a big plus. i know he has good tec from before, he can do great things with the ball. maybe i havnt seen to many games of him but from tm i remember him as a penalty area central forward player type, score from 2 meters kind of player (and also miss from 2 meters ) but he had a good pace and great passing ability. as I said, i havent seen him play at club level but this is based on old TM games i seen him play.
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
                      WOW. That's actually a really well drawn and clever cartoon.

And they nailed Jahanbaksh!
                      thats so true! i didnt think of it before i read your post, its ARJ 100%
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Read infantino plans to visit Iran in January/February 2022 and pressure iran to let women in IPL stadiums

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          Read infantino plans to visit Iran in January/February 2022 and pressure iran to let women in IPL stadiums
                          That’s the cover story.
                          Real intent is to whip all federations into voting for a every 2 years World Cup.

Comment

uuh this every 2 years world cup just feels wrong. they already messed it up with the 3 teams per group from 2026.. the whole exiting thing will change. i love it this way, guarantied 3 games in world cup and it isnt all the time so it will be more special when it happenes, and then asia cup to look forward to in the middle.

they will turn it to world championship in icehockey, the most boring and uninteresting tunament ever, played every year.
                            i dont get it, dont change a winning concept
                            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                              uuh this every 2 years world cup just feels wrong. they already messed it up with the 3 teams per group from 2026.. the whole exiting thing will change. i love it this way, guarantied 3 games in world cup and it isnt all the time so it will be more special when it happenes, and then asia cup to look forward to in the middle.
                              they will turn it to world championship in icehockey, the most boring and uninteresting tunament ever, played every year.
                              i dont get it, dont change a winning concept
                              I agree about the 2026 groups but a wc every 2 years (I would favor a wc every 3 years) would be best for Iran. I don't like to wait 4 (or 8 years) to see our team play against top teams, specially we don't have any friendlies and it will be harder to get one with nation league and political reasons.
                              Every wc, Iran does good things but our reputation doesn't go up because we have to wait 4 years in the shadow before reproving again and again we have a decent team/players.All these reputation thing (fans & medias mocking Iran before every wc..) may look futile but that's a reason our players don't get good transfer

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                                Im actually impressed by Ansarifards game vs iraq, those few min he played he made a impressive run and assist on the side. that was a new side of his game i havnt seen and a big plus. i know he has good tec from before, he can do great things with the ball. maybe i havnt seen to many games of him but from tm i remember him as a penalty area central forward player type, score from 2 meters kind of player (and also miss from 2 meters ) but he had a good pace and great passing ability. as I said, i havent seen him play at club level but this is based on old TM games i seen him play.
                                After his assist I had to think about his pass to Khalatbari in our WCQ 2014 game against Uzbekistan. I still can't believe how we won that game lol

Comment

Working...
                                X