X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vahid i and Mahdavikia are at practice with TM

Comment

Get Mahdi, Vahid and Karim on the field. I reckon they can still kick a ball.

Comment

The atmosphare seems great, i really like it when i see bagheri hashemian and people lile mahdavikia around tm

Comment

Truly great to see these great ex players who also fantastic personalities all knowledgeable about the game around TM.

I only wish Ali Daei was there as sar parast or head of IFF lol, that would be my dream ideal world.

Having these guys who understand iranian psyche the best, have a great knowledge of the guys, their individuals strengths + weaknesses (one really pertinent example is bagheri knowing all there is to know about kanani) can only help TM. Also the unity they bring, and their presence should give the guys added motivation and confidence.

I commend Skocic for bringing them all under the same TM umbrella. One thing I wish CQ did more was incorporate guys like mahdavikia,Bagheri,etc. Maybe the chance for such cooperation was never there, but besides nekou he didnt really to do anything in terms of involving our ex players.

Comment

Some more pics from the night before

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
              Ali Adnan the veteran of Iraq is out due to injury.
              With Adnan out, it’s time for them to get koobideh.
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Dhurgham Ismail is another left-back for Iraq who got subbed in for Adnan at minute 61 against South Korea.

He will have his 60th cap against Iran and is a little younger than Adnan.
                #BanNoorafkan

Comment

if Beiro developes his throwingskills just a little bit more, say 20 meters he can be a serious goalthreat, just throwing in the balls as shots at the opponents goal. he can be the first goalie scoring with a long throw in history
                  Or we just move up all our players in to the penaltybox like they do on the long throw ins. we could be on to the new revolution of football tactics here folks, long goalie throws, long sideline throws and cornerkicks, just have 10 defenders who are supergood on headers play 0-0-10 instead of 4-2-3-1 and have a long throwing goalie
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

With Skocic and Hasehmian out there in the practice tonight I see an intentionality and sense of urgency in everyones faces. They are all soaked after the practice. With Iraq match getting closer, I think they know it is going to be much more difficult than the Syria match. Thank god the stadium has air conditioning at pitch level (and for the stands). Here are links to all the photos:

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/9395/%D8%AA%...%D8%A7%D9%84-1

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/9396/%D8%AA%...%D8%A7%D9%84-2

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Get Mahdi, Vahid and Karim on the field. I reckon they can still kick a ball.
                      So amazing to see our legends involved with the national team still, can provide a huge moral boost to our younger players
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Our para team medal winners!

Some motivation for our boys in Qatar. Now it's your turn again to bring joy to 85 million people around the world! We are all behind you! All for TM!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          bring joy to 85 million people around the world! We are all behind you! All for TM!
                          Could not have said it any better.

It's funny, my dad thinks I should support Denmark more, since I'm born here, but he's realized I do not give any cent about their sports or athletes, never watch any of it, but I would give my life for our Iranian athletes and players, would never miss a TM match, he's thinks I'm bikar because I know all our players, but I guess that's how it is

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                            Could not have said it any better.

It's funny, my dad thinks I should support Denmark more, since I'm born here,
                            Dont want to get personal at all, but this is unfortunately typical Iranian behavior. I know this on a personal level as well. Very strange behavior indeed.

Our parents are simply not patriotic like Turks, Greeks, or even Arabs are.
                            Sign against banning Iran from WorldCup!!!
                            http://new.petitiononline.com/IRANWC06/petition.html

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
                              With Skocic and Hasehmian out there in the practice tonight I see an intentionality and sense of urgency in everyones faces. They are all soaked after the practice. With Iraq match getting closer, I think they know it is going to be much more difficult than the Syria match. Thank god the stadium has air conditioning at pitch level (and for the stands). Here are links to all the photos:

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/9395/%D8%AA%...%D8%A7%D9%84-1

http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/9396/%D8%AA%...%D8%A7%D9%84-2

Go TM!

why do we have climate issues, one can ask. But then again, we build stadiums which have field cooling (airco's) in the middle of the desert. It truly is the age of stupid.

Sorry for the offtopic!
                              Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                              O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

karim Ansarifard posted a post on instagram yesterday morning at around 1:15 a.m. Saeed Ezzatollahi also left a story around 1:30 a.m. . vigiling!

Comment

Working...
                                X