Comment

Preview: Iran vs. Syria | 2022 World Cup Qualifiers

https://youtu.be/SJYoy32AleE
      golbezanpodcast.com
      twitter.com/GolBezan
      instagram.com/GolBezan
      youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Awsome! So Mirzapour left his car-repair shop iand went back to Iran to help TM
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gYE5TyijxE
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

^^
          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
            Hope he's not teaching them how to take goal kicks! Lollll
            Once he scored a goal for Foulad against Zobahan from a goal kick.

https://tamasha.com/v/MDGPl

Comment

It's official. Mahdavikia is now in charge of U23 until the 2024 Olympics. He will also be IFF president's technical advisor. http://ffiri.ir/fa/news/9314/%D8%AF%...A9%DB%8C%D8%A7

Go TM-U23!

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                Awsome! So Mirzapour left his car-repair shop iand went back to Iran to help TM
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gYE5TyijxE
                Hope he doesn't show TM keepers how to Kick the ball. Lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                  My fellow gentleman, I would never confuse Skocic’s TM for Brazil. What a low level of football was on display in those games. And I must disagree with you. I don’t think getting out of our first round of qualifying is anything “great”. Wilmots ke hichi, riid. But Skocic just did what you would expect any TM coach to do. These players deserve a coach who is on their level. Azmoun and Taremi will be in their 30s for the next World Cup. What a shame it is to give them a midtable IPL coach. Vaghean heyf mishe.
                  Yes I understand, naturally you were used to Brazilian style high level attacking samba football under Queiroz so it must be hard for you watching TM play dreadful, boring, low level football with Skocic. I mean it's not like TM took parking the bus to another level when we faced mighty UAE and Qatar and the likes when Queiroz was in charge. The narrow 1-0 ultra defensive wins were such a joy to watch against these Asian giants. Furthermore, this midtable IPL coach has done way better than the professional Euro experienced Wilmots who had coached the Belgian national team leading them to the world cup and European championship and had worked for Bundesliga side Schalke 04 and the Ivory national team. Hopefully TM will provide more exciting football now that the do or die away games with immense pressure are over, just for your entertainment sir Mehdi. Personally I rather evaluate Skocic's work after the world cup where I will compare TM's performance with that of Queiroz in 2014. Again I have to repeat, so far Skocic has done what Queiroz could not do in 8 years, namely beating Iraq and Bahrain in do or die away games. 7 wins in 7 games and the 8th win is underway against Syria! Go Skocic's TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                    Yes I understand, naturally you were used to Brazilian style high level attacking samba football under Queiroz so it must be hard for you watching TM play dreadful, boring, low level football with Skocic. I mean it's not like TM took parking the bus to another level when we faced mighty UAE and Qatar and the likes when Queiroz was in charge. The narrow 1-0 ultra defensive wins were such a joy to watch against these Asian giants. Furthermore, this midtable IPL coach has done way better than the professional Euro experienced Wilmots who had coached the Belgian national team leading them to the world cup and European championship and had worked for Bundesliga side Schalke 04 and the Ivory national team. Hopefully TM will provide more exciting football now that the do or die away games with immense pressure are over, just for your entertainment sir Mehdi. Personally I rather evaluate Skocic's work after the world cup where I will compare TM's performance with that of Queiroz in 2014. Again I have to repeat, so far Skocic has done what Queiroz could not do in 8 years, namely beating Iraq and Bahrain in do or die away games. 7 wins in 7 games and the 8th win is underway against Syria! Go Skocic's TM!
                    Sep, you don’t have to agree with me. But I hope for the sake of TM, that by the end of his tenure, his biggest achievements are not just wins against Iraq and Bahrain in an empty stadium.

Comment

Your daily motivation for all TM athletes! Damesh garm!

Comment

Mirzaour is a great person & a true gentlemen! we all should be very happy to have him right now
                        There was no fear when he played for TM
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post

Posisiton of Dragon is not as secure as it appear , There are dark forces inside IFF and around it that are looking for a justification to replace him with an Iranian coach. Although his contract is for two more years but there is a cancellation clasue if he is unsuccessful at each stage.

Covid has made situation worse for him to be at his best. He has to not give any excuses to the vultures.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                            Once he scored a goal for Foulad against Zobahan from a goal kick.

https://tamasha.com/v/MDGPl
                            Loool my baba had to see this, damet garm!

Comment

Practice today ,

Comment

Jersey #

1 Alireza Beiranvand
                                2 Sadegh Moharrami
                                3 Sardar Azmoon
                                4 Shoja Khalilzad
                                5 Milad Mohammadi
                                6 Saeed Ezatollahi
                                7 Alireza Jahanbakhsh
                                8 Ahmad Noroolahi