This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
    Thank you, I thought it was a 23 man list.

Then Nourollahi and Ghayedi will make it 25. One more will be called up from the list:

Hosseini
    Naderi
    Mohebi
    Ansarifard
    Rezaei
    Allahyar
    Zahedi
    Alipour
    Allahyar has been called up. I'm not sure if Ansarifard had too, I would assume he has. If they makes it 27 then maybe Milad had been dropped since he has Amiri and Noorafkan and he's called up extra CMs. We'll see tomorrow.
    golbezanpodcast.com
    twitter.com/GolBezan
    instagram.com/GolBezan
    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Mohebi should be out of consideration. He is better off staying in Portugal and getting acclimated to his new team. Although he isn’t new, probably best for Alipour to stay too.

Comment

Khorshidi, the Admin Manager of TM had said they have invited 17 legionnaires via writing letters for their clubs and buying them airline tickets. It sounds like Skocic is inviting 27.

Go TM!

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
          Allahyar has been called up. I'm not sure if Ansarifard had too, I would assume he has. If they makes it 27 then maybe Milad had been dropped since he has Amiri and Noorafkan and he's called up extra CMs. We'll see tomorrow.
          Allahyar is not in the squad this time according to the following source.

https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/news/...88%D8%AA%D8%B4

Comment

Ready for next round, a small collage wallpaper by yours truly

https://ibb.co/r3qV0BD

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post

Good. Now there’s room for some naneh ghamar from Persepolis.

Comment

Originally posted by M.U.F.C View Post

Yeah can confirm he isn't called up.
                golbezanpodcast.com
                twitter.com/GolBezan
                instagram.com/GolBezan
                youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

I have a feeling Alipour will make it.

Comment

Sat Game Red 11 X Green 11
                    Selection of 10

3:1
                    17 + 10

Comment

Good to have you back St-Mark jan, ba ajab aksiam bargashti, bah bah lol

Majid Hosseini is injured and won't make it btw.

Comment

Good to see St. Mark back,

St Mark Jan, does she play with TM as well?

Comment

Is the cup C or D St-Mark jan?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Good to have you back St-Mark jan, ba ajab aksiam bargashti, bah bah lol

Majid Hosseini is injured and won't make it btw.
                            Yes , you are correct
                            my error
                            مجتبی خورشیدی در پایان با اشاره به عدم حضور چهار بازیکن مصدوم تیم ملی در لیست نهایی تاکید کرد: احسان حاج صفی، مرتضی پورعلی گنجی، سید مجید حسینی و علی کریمی چهار بازیکنی بودند که قرار بود نام آنها در فهرست نهایی تیم ملی حضور داشته باشد که مصدومیت آنها باعث شد از لیست کنار گذاشته شوند.

There was a report Kaveh is not in the list and Dragan uninvited Allahyar , these can change perhaps

Comment

Great to have you back St. Mark, would love to hear your opinion on Yasin Salmani, if you can give any info about his progression from youth days. I am most excited about his prospects in position TM is short of quality, a 2 footed player with great finishing abilities, dribbling at speed, acceleration, vision, and strong physique + off the ball work rate. To be called up at 19 years old is a big deal.

Also very excited with hardani call up. I thought he deserved since great ACL games with foolad, he is way better than likes of nemati, tikdari, etc and should be fighting with esmailifar for #2 rb spot behind sadegh.

Mohammad Karimi is also quite an intelligent CM, surprised he wasnt called up in previous years.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                Great to have you back St. Mark, would love to hear your opinion on Yasin Salmani, if you can give any info about his progression from youth days. I am most excited about his prospects in position TM is short of quality, a 2 footed player with great finishing abilities, dribbling at speed, acceleration, vision, and strong physique + off the ball work rate. To be called up at 19 years old is a big deal.

Also very excited with hardani call up. I thought he deserved since great ACL games with foolad, he is way better than likes of nemati, tikdari, etc and should be fighting with esmailifar for #2 rb spot behind sadegh.

___
                                Dear

Regarding Yasin

This is my post about him If you recall.

ستاره ای از دنگلان

2019–20 Persian Gulf Pro League - Page 7 (persianfootball.com)

Mohammad Karimi is also quite an intelligent CM, surprised he wasnt called up in previous years.

Regardin Hardani / Aghasi i will comment later

Comment

Working...
                                X